BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 460 reviews
Starsun W.
Anthony, FL
This lip pencil is nice because it's a larger size, so you can't loose it as easily. Also, because it's easier to hold when lining your lips. It's a great color and you can mix it with other colors to make new looks.
Lauren  L.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I got the mini one for my birthday and I've fallen in love. The full size it a little pricey but it's an amazing color and feel. You almost don't feel it on your lips and goes on smooth. This color is close to the shade of my lips and really only adds a shine to them, but it gives such a natural look.
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love this coral hue for this satin lip pencil. This lip pencil is moist and glides on well, it does transfer to mugs and stuff though when you have it on too thick.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Bansar more...
LOVE THESE! If you're looking for something matte but something that Isn't too drying on your lips these are definitely the way to go! They are definitely velvety!
Destiny Z.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Majella more...
I got this as a birthday gift and oh my it's beautiful!! Extremely creamy and durable color. Normally with red lipsticks they tend to bleed and eventually blotch but this one stayed put! It's a lip pencil but I love using it as a lipstick as well.
mindy S.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I love the size and color of this product. it goes on very nice and color stays, however when I first put it on it felt great but as time went by it was very drying. I suppose you could use a moisturizer with it.
Amy E.
Over all it is a good lip pencil . The color is vibrant and great for all types of skin tones . It did meet my expectations because it gave me a subtle nice pop of color. I would totally buy it again for sure !
Alexis L.
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
Tried most of the colors. But this is my go to. Not to pink, yet not to nude. Is the only one I can find that fits my style, which is what I love about these. There's a color to fit every style, for everyone.
Iris W.
Pasadena
Review for: Floralies more...
Absolutely love this product would recommend it to anybody not only does the quality so once you apply the lipstick but you can try as long as it lasts and it feels good on your lips
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
Love nars! Hardly go wrong with this brand. Love the lip liner in nude. I use it under all my lipsticks. It keeps the lipstick in line and not feature around your lips! I'm a big NARS fan and absolutely buy again.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.