BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Awilda R.
Bronx, NY
Very very smooth when applying on the lips with out crumbling apart. and great color payoff.
Jennifer L.
West Hills, CA
Review for: Bansar more...
I love this lip pencil. It stays put and last a long time. It is not of my go to lip pencils.
Sally M.
Fremont, IN
Review for: Torres Del Pine more...
Love how it defind my lips, really had a lot of staying power. Will be purchasing this again.
Suzelle O.
Review for: Torres Del Pine more...
Love them. have all the colors. will be buying more. great color selection, and long lasting
Cara Y.
Review for: Timanfaya more...
The color is beautiful unfortunately the product didn't impress me. Pricey and not worth it.
member-59746ccc9
Roseville, MI
Review for: Biscayne Park more...
I really love love this because I like dried lipstick cause I like to look like Kylie jenner
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
Review for: Yu (bright pink) more...
This color is so beautiful for the summer months. Very bright and pigmented. Not to pricey
Kris N.
I love Nars! I love all their products! This lip liner will last all day! I'm so impressed!
Alondra A.
Review for: Hyde Park more...
Beautiful is the only word to think of it as. Really pigmented and a very beautiful finish.
Anna L.
Russellville
I like this brand I'll definitely use it in the future. Great colors and glides on smoothly

Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.