BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Sweta C.
Tampa, FL
I love this. I am sure everyone else will love it too. Easy to use and apply. It works great.
Melody S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Review for: Timanfaya more...
This is amazing and it always helps me get a clean line with my lipstick, I love this brand.
Melissa J.
Forsyth, GA
Good lip pencil that is not drying. Glides on smoothly and lasts for a decent amount of time
Christina R.
Plano, TX
Review for: Biscayne Park more...
This lip liner glides on so well. It also stays on all day! I highly recommend this product.
Kathleen H.
Stockton, CA
BEST PENCIL OUT THERE! You won't be disappointed the color goes on smoothly and isn't harsh.
Adriana B.
These give out such a vibrant color and are very moisturizing. Never dry! Awesome lip pencil!
Elizabeth H.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Timanfaya more...
Love Nars products. Officially consider myself a narcist. Products have a lot of pigmentation
Serifat A.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Hyde Park more...
The price wasn't perfect but the way it just glided onto your lips made them feel miraculous.
Chantel B.
New Iberia, LA
Review for: Majella more...
This is a very good product, the way it glides on is amazing. It last until you take it off.
Celia R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Floralies more...
Love this lip liner 😍 It's even good enough to use as a full lip base. great nude color also
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.