BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Aalia M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Het Loo more...
I love this lip pencil because it goes on so smoothly. I reccomd it to all my friends and family.
Cynthia M.
Review for: Hyde Park more...
Love that it's very like creamy consistency and not like matte. I like it a lot and do recommend
Syd B.
Review for: Majella more...
I love this. It gives you a sultry look! It met all my expectations! I use this over and over!
Shelly M.
Review for: Isola Bella more...
Love this. It's a great nude for me and my skin tone. I have purchased several as back ups lol
Rosanna G.
Reading, PA
Review for: Bansar more...
It's a really pretty color and it's really pigmented I honesty love it and the formula is great
Solana K.
San Diego, CA
Really soft for lip liners. Loved it the NARS lip liner brought out the dimensions of my lips.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA
Oh my god, this are the best lip pencil I ever try before, I really felt in love whit this one!
Arwen E.
Love this lip pencil, favorite color is Palais Royale. Feels amazing in lips and easy to apply!
Edith P.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Golshan more...
This color is very cute, it's always my go to color. They have many other colors in this form.
Amber L.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Love this color! glides on smooth and no chalky feel! and is not sticky! got it in my ipsy bag!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.