BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Joselyne C.
Baytown, TX
I think this product is good. I use it as a lipstick when I'm feeling lazy and it turns out great.
Lydia J.
North Branch, MN
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon) more...
This color is amazing! I love it. It will give you the perfect line every time. It is a must have.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Love love love! It's amazing! I even got my mom hooked onto it! Not super expensive and lasts long!
Jasmijn S.
These lip pencils are really creamy. They glide easily over the lips. I want more of these colours
Kayli B.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
A very pretty color that goes with most skin tones. It's not drying either, which is always a plus!
Cesia V.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Floralies more...
I've always loved nude color lipsticks and that's why I love this brand it's so perfect for anyone.
Tessa A.
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon) more...
Perfect summer color. It looks good with light colors. Last for up to 5 hours and it doesn't smudge
Ashleigh M.
Minneola, FL
Review for: Majella more...
The NARS formula is to die for. The quality is super good and last awhile on your lips! I recoomend
Brittany F.
North Canton, OH
EVERYTHING NARS IS AMAZING. This glides on your lips so easily and is beautiful. Highly recommended
Martha R.
Wenatchee, WA
Review for: Mandore more...
Got a sample from sephora for my birthday gift and it's my go too now especially in the darker shades 💞
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.