BY NARS #27 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Sheila D.
Review for: Isola Bella more...
It does not get any better than this. I adore this lip pencil. It glides on perfectly, no bleefing, no dryness. It lasts all day and is very versatile color wise. An all round excellent product that I use every day. Bravo !
Cheyenne B.
Opelika, AL
Excellent product! the color is pigmented and stays on all day without any transfer. It has a gentle and easy application. The only draw back for me is that it has to be sharpened, which isn't really that big of a draw back!
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
These are very nice lip pencils the color shows up fairly well on me . I also really like the color range of these and they sharpen really easily . Would purchase again
Jane P.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Review for: Torres Del Pine more...
Mars satin lip pencil Torres Del Pine, is very nice and soft on the lips. The color is bright and silky and even though this was a gift, I will buy and recommend the all the girls. I also love that it doesn't have a shine because I am not a lip gloss kind of girl.
Jamie M.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Timanfaya more...
I have never had a lip pencil that worked so well and was not dry. It is gentle and I use it everyday, usually during morning. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it. I used it the first time as it was recommended. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Faizah U.
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Bansar (rose brown) more...
A smooth, richly colored lip pencil. It has relatively good staying power, considering it is a matte product. It's what you'd expect from Nars in terms of quality, and their lip products are usually good quality. This color is a rosy, pink-brown that's on trend.
Anne H.
Grand Junction, CO
Wow, I sort of understand why this is $26 at Sephora. It doesn't taste like lipstick, is just as hydrating as chap stick, and is so gorgeously opaque! Amazing product.
Jeanette K.
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Biscayne Park more...
I have recently tried using lip liner into my makeup routine and it's not my favorite thing but this is my go to liner , love the color and the texture for my light skin tone , I will buy again. I also would recommend it to others
caitlin c.
Whitesburg, KY
Review for: Nars Satin Lip Pencil - LODHI more...
Good product! It goes on very opaque and the color stays on for a couple of hours, but tends to dry out after a while. Make sure to exfoliate lips before and after use.
Michelle D.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon) more...
This is the perfect classic red. The formula feels nice on the lips, and lasts all day long. I'm actually surprised after a meal to see almost my entire lips (except the center). It doesn't dry out or get sticky, just stays exactly where you put it at the start.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.