BY NARS #27 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Review for: Golshan more...
I love the way it feels on & the time it last on . When I first bought I thought it wasn't pigment until I try it out . You can always get it online or at your local store . & def thinking of getting a different color soon ❤️
Brittany B.
Andalusia, AL
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Bansar (rose brown) more...
The NARS satin lip pencil glides on effortlessly. It is so smoothe and makes it easy to apply. And the color was so gorgeous. I was afraid it might be too dark, but it was a beautiful deep tone that I fell in love with. Would definitely recommend it for a night out.
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Rikugien more...
These lip crayons are perfect for a everyday makeup look. It is very long lasting and comfortable on the lips. The red is extremely vibrant and flattering on all skin tones. They also have many other color options to choose from.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Nars Satin Lip Pencil, Hyde Park, 0.07 Ounce more...
i love these lip pencils sooo much!! they are so easy to use and require little to no effort. Besides this color they have many other colors. i have so many of them because of how much i love this product. would defiantly recommend!
Dana C.
Austin, TX
I love the shades these come in. And it applies as a smooth texture. For the price I could skip it but if you're not on a budget then I definitely recommend you picking one up.
Misha I.
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Biscayne Park more...
Smooth on the lips but it felt a little dry. Its was pretty pricey but it was a good buy. the product was recommended by a lady in the store. very nice. I just wish that I could buy more but the price was not friendly to my wallet, but overall the product was really good.
Elena A.
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Biscayne Park more...
LOVE THESE. You can use them for pretty much anything. I keep these with me to use as a highlight for my inner corner and always make sure to put some on my cupids bow and lips
jennifer o.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I love this color!!! It is my go to spring color, it is a great neutral pale pink that is great for everyday looks. My only complaint is that you have to sharpen it, and with some sharpen the blade can take some of the color with it.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
These are very nice lip pencils the color shows up fairly well on me . I also really like the color range of these and they sharpen really easily . Would purchase again
Cheyenne B.
Opelika, AL
Excellent product! the color is pigmented and stays on all day without any transfer. It has a gentle and easy application. The only draw back for me is that it has to be sharpened, which isn't really that big of a draw back!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.