BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Nicte O.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Palais Royale (sangria) more...
I love the smooth consistency, not to mention the color is to die for! Especially with fall around the corner!
Janet C.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I also got this as a free birthday gift from Sephora. Its feels like gloss and the color is awesome. I love it.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
The texture and wear on this lip pencil are great! It stays put from a couple of hours, and is nice and creamy.
Devyn D.
Beloit, WI
Long lasting I can eat and drink and not worry about fading or coming off on anything I look sexy all day long
Sierra H.
Elyria, OH
Easy to apply. Matches multiple shades of lipstick/gloss. Lasts longer than average. Very easy to store as well
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon) more...
Such a pretty color. It goes on smooth and creamy. Unlike most thick lip pencils It's a little hard to sharpen.
Magdiel R.
Union City, CA
simply beautiful I love your soft creamy texture is very pigmented very good I love him and always recommend it
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
nars lip pencil is amazing, the smoothness is amazing, last hrs after hrs. the colors are bright and colorful .
Doreen B.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Review for: Lodhi (coral), Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Nice texture! Nice finish of matte and satin.
A little pricey. Purchased at Sephora. Like NARS lip gloss best.
Leah T.
Really like these pencils. It's not as long-wearing as the velvet matte version but it looks better on my lips!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.