BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Michells A.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Torres Del Pine more...
Nars is a good brand but not one of my favorite inwould use it but not regularly can say its pretty good though
Henji G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Review for: Timanfaya more...
I love these. I remember my first time trying them. I got them as a gift for my birthdays! I can't get enough!
Alyshia J.
Edmond, OK
I use this product almost everyday! So creamy and surprisingly hydrating! Long last wear, and easy application!
Monica H.
Maricopa
Love my lip pencil..got as a Sophora promo and fell in love..bought more..they feel great and are long lasting
Emily O.
Review for: Biscayne Park more...
This product glides right on, and looks absolutely beautiful. It's a lighter pink and makes for a prefect nude!
Nicte O.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Palais Royale (sangria) more...
I love the smooth consistency, not to mention the color is to die for! Especially with fall around the corner!
Saeeda M.
Katy, TX
This is best for everyday wear and light colors. Not too bold and still look sexy. I have a few from this brand
Jennifer A.
Review for: Golshan more...
These nars lip pencils are really really good! the quality and texture is just great! gives a great finish look
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
Review for: Biscayne Park more...
This is the perfect nude. I absolutely love this formula. Nars has amazing cosmetics and I highly suggest this
Angie V.
The nars satin lip pencil are so smooth it doest make my lips look dry, they are good for a everyday lip produc
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.