BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Bashayr S.
cedar falls, IA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This is a pretty shade for the day time but it does not last long on the lips and it has some light sparkles in it
Velinda L.
Corpus Christi
Have this one in red and I absolutely love it... Every girl has a favorite lipstick and this is mine.... Love Narz
Sthephani G.
es cremoso pero siento que no es uy duradero se traspasa cuando lo tocas , la formula me guataria que la mejoraran
Niyah T.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Floralies more...
I first tried this lip pencil last year. I got it for my birthday and i just liked it so much that i bought extras
Shelley L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Like others...I got his for a birthday gift from Sephora and fell in LOVE with it!! Awesome color and silky smooth!
Thalia O.
Tempe, AZ
Such a pretty color. I wish I had more like this one. But I really do recommend this color it's my everyday color.
Ashley R.
Review for: Bansar more...
Match this with most of lipsticks since they're usually all around the same color range and I definitely recommend.
Rachel G.
West Hills, CA
Review for: Mandore more...
I LOVE this product. Nars has amazing products, but they can get pretty expensive! I would buy this again for sure.
Dhallana P.
Love these. They are so creamy and easy to apply. I apply just the liner sometimes because they are just so great.
Leticia C.
West Bloomfield, MI
The color is so alive, and the quality of the product is the higher taht it's possible. Love it. Use every weekend.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.