BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Stephanie C.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Timanfaya more...
I live bars ! Bars is by far one of the best product to use !!! The colors are amazing ! This is one of my favorites
LAWANA M.
Review for: Palais Royale (sangria) more...
I tried NARS Satin Lip Pencil Palais Royal, and I loved it. This lip pencil is so pigmented and glides on so smooth.
Ashley C.
Trenton, NJ
I really love NARS product! Starting with lipsticks lip pencils ect. The colors are nice and it feels really great.
Denise R.
It goes on smoothly. Easy to take with you. It is very good quality. And I like that it has a thick liner to apply.
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
Review for: Majella more...
I love outlining my lips with this! When i want my lips a bit overdrawn this does not reveal my secret! I love it!
Lorrena R.
Hanford, CA
Ever so great lip pencil leaves my lips with an incredible outline so big and pointed and sexy as ever a must have
Lauren-Paige H.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I actually have 2 of these one is pink and one is red satin. Theyre great for a date night. Its true pop of color.
Jeymi B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Mandore more...
It glides on your lip like a dream. You don't feel like you have any product on and the transfer is basically nil.
Crystal L.
This pencil is amazing. The color glides on smoothly and evenly, and it stays on really well! I love how it lasts!
Leslie S.
Great colors and applies well! Got it as a gift and I would definitely recommend it. Fast and convenient to apply!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.