BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 460 reviews
Meredith M.
New Hope, MN
This is by far my favorite way to get lip color! I use it daily to brighten me up. The pencil goes on smoothly, the color stays for a good amount of time and the color are very complimentary to various skin tones...and all for a great price. This is a standard in my beauty routine.
Amber M.
I am so in love with these lip pencils!! I got my first 2 as a birthday gift from Sephora last year and now I'm hooked. They are the perfect size to stash in any purse and come in several gorgeous shades. Love love love!
Diana T.
Chicago
I got this in a sephora mixed bag in the shade rikugien. I mean the formulation is super nice and I like it but I would not invest in this shade. It is literally the color of my lips. I see no difference.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I really love these satin lip pencils it goes on very easily and last for hours , the colors go with almost everything and there easy to find at makeup distributors. A great buy #contest #influensterapp @influenster @sonia Martinez Acevedo
Kirsten M.
Review for: Lodhi (coral) more...
Glides on so smooth and velvety! Easy to apply! I don't even wear this with anything else! I apply this lip pencil all over my lips and sometimes will apply a clear gloss if I'm feeling glossy that day!
Amy B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love the NARS Satin Lip Pencil! They are super pigmented and stay on my lips all day. The packaging is very sleek and easy to throw in my purse when I go out. I hope to get more of the Satin Lip Pencils in the future because I only have one but I do enjoy that one that I have.
Lesley J.
Review for: Nars Satin Lip Pencil, Hyde Park, 0.07 Ounce more...
Nice packaging, creamy, easy to apply, totally cute shade. I think I'd be considered a reuser. Looks great during any season. I enjoyed it. I wouldn't say this was pricy, especially for the quality of it.
Amber M.
Joliet , IL
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Biscayne Park more...
Seems thick but it works perfectly on any size of lips. It definitely met my expectation, the packing is great! I would recommend for those who want more moisturize on their lips. It is worth the price.
Nicole B.
Accokeek, MD
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Stourhead more...
Nars lip products are one of my faves each color goes on with a creamy consistency the color payoff is strong and vibrant and it's very blendable if you'd like to leave your colors or create an ombre effect
Geeta I.
This lip pencil is so great. It is moisturizing, pigmented, and smooth. It also comes in a variety of colors to suit almost any skin tone. I love how lightweight it feels, and it is fairly long lasting. I love using this as a base for other lip colors to allow for a seamless finish.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point , NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.