BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Lisa C.
Jones, OK
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
I got these for my birthday drone saphora and they were great ! I love there color!! And they staying power was beyond great!!
Mandy L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Goes on so smooth and is so moisturizing!! Love the color and pigment and it is very buildable. Would definitely repurchase.
Ivy S.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Isola Bella more...
Who doesn't love nars. I always go towards this lip liner its so creamy and last all day. Wouldnt catch me dead with out this.
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
My go to lip pencil, it's smooth and creamy. The color payoff is amazing. Sharpens easily, long lasting. Beautiful packaging
Alexis S.
Berlin, CT
Review for: Golshan more...
I absolutely love this color and I would most definitely repurchase :) I really do think that this color brings out your lips
Taylor G.
Really great product, I love using this as a layer/shaper under my lipstick to give a more polished finish to my final look.
Bridget R.
These are great when you are on the go! The color goes on smoothly and lasts. They are super convenient to throw in your bag.
Elicia P.
West Bend, WI
Review for: Majella more...
This lip pencil has a beautiful color and nice finish to it, gorgeous red lip for going out or everyday. One of my favorites!
April S.
Hutto, TX
Looooove the creamy kind of formula this product is made of. Glides on so evenly. Pigmentation is good and leaves lips soft.
Lindsay R.
Andalusia, AL
Review for: Bansar more...
Love this color! Goes on smoothly and I get a ton of compliments when I wear this! Definitely recommend for a basic nude lip!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.