BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Ashley W.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Pretty. I don't think the pigments warrant how expensive the full size of these are. I love this but I will not buy full sizes. They wear ok, not super long and with glitter in some of these it can not look cute after eating or wearing for a while. I still like these though.
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Review for: Majella more...
They contain 2.2 grams, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid, among other ingredients, to hydrate and soften. The packaging is very elegant and simple, Nars has three ranges pencil Lip, the Velvet Matte, the Velvet Gloss and Satin, and they all keep a similar appearance except on your back, to easily distinguish the Velvet Matte is a single color, has a strip Velvet Gloss and Satin both previous designs, which if you have the different ranges can easily recognize on your dresser.
They are very easy to apply for their round tip and comfortable to wear with a rich texture that glides perfectly and a high pigmentation. Its satin finish makes moisturizing and not sticky, lasts very long, remain intact hours. As only downsides to these lip is that being in jumbo format is wide diameter and need a larger, for me these products bring high ranges should sharpener and finally I would love to be retractable to not waste any product sharpener. <3
Brittany B.
Review for: Other more...
I received two of these from my Sephora birthday gift. They were actually really creamy and pigmented. One was however transfer proof and i was not crazy about the colors i received. I gave these three stars because im not crazy about how it settled on my lips after it dried down.
Diana Q.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Bansar, Mandore, Isola Bella more...
These Lip Pencils are a definite MUST HAVE. The price is a little elevated, but the quality of the product cannot be questioned. Very good quality, nice packaging, beautiful colors, and can last you a long time. The only downfall like I mentioned before is that they are expensive.
Michelle R.
I really like this lip pencil. Its easy to use and doesn't smudge. Plus it lasts all day and keeps my lips moist. Thumbs up to this item, and I'm happy with the product.

Purchased it at Nordstrom but I am sure you can get it anywhere they sell NARS
Sarah N.
Port Townsend, WA
I personally only use NARS lip products and this product was the first one I've ever used. I got it as a Sephora birthday present when I was just starting out and immediately fell in love. This lip pencil is one of the best I've ever used and I would definitely purchase it again.
Abby D.
Windahm
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink), Other more...
I absolutely loved the color I also got it in Cruella which wasn't on the list but is a beautiful color altogether 10 out of 10 would recommend it's so met my expectations it lasted for a long time.
Sheena K.
Waianae, HI
The first time that I had tried this particular product, it was on my Birthday back in March of 2015. I had received it for a gift, and completely fell in love with it the exact minute that I I swatched it. I just love the formula of it, and how conveniently fitabin all my ttra v omestu
Ana R.
Soft, easy to apply, and hydrating. I've worn mine down to a nub. It's flattering and pretty, kind of glossy and softly sparkly. It's not as nice or pigmented as the matte lip pencils. It transfers really easily and definitely needs to be reapplied every so often.
Emma L.
San Antonio, TEXAS
Review for: Mandore more...
This is one of my favorite lip pencils, I actually use it as a lipstick a lot of the time. Somethings to look out for are it does smudge and it does bleed a little bit but most lipsticks do anyway. I love it so much and I recommend it but one thing is you have to re apply.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.