BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Chloe R.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite shade from Nars! Even though I am a big stilla fan I do recommend this product. Very easy and smooth going on
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
A very smooth and buttery feeling pencil. The color is very light and has a slight sheen. Very delicate, natural bit of color.
Karla P.
Review for: Golshan more...
Love this shade! It’s beautiful! Super pigmented and last a long long time on the lips. Feels like you’re not wearing anything!
NICOLE I.
EL PASO, TX
I first got a sample from Sephora for my birthday and instantly fell in love. They are so creamy and come in beautiful colors.
Corinne K.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Got this and another color as part of the sephora birthday gift this year and I have to say it's pretty beautiful. Looks great
Aimee M.
Evanston, IL
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Such a pretty color! Goes on smooth and doesn't dry out my lips. Got this as my birthday freebie from Sephora, and I'm in love
Adriahna M.
Grayson, GA
It was alright but had a clumpy application and I just had to run it in a little bit. . Honestly it was a hit and miss for me.
Aubrey C.
Valparaiso, IN
I love NARS! Their lip pencils are so smooth and easy to put on. It doesn't make my lips feel dry either. I love this product.
Catherine T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Palais Royale (sangria) more...
I really like this product! it's matte and stays in place! very creamy too. I'm wearing it in this pic with my super cute dog!
Rebecca S.
I really like this to give a hint of color, but I'm not sure it's worth the $26 when a tinted lip balm will do the same thing.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.