BY NARS #35 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 460 reviews
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
I like using these pencils. They glide on easily and clean up easily. They work well for a quick on the go application. A few of these pencils were gifted to me, and I enjoyed them, but I am more of a liquid lip stain kinda gal.
Christina J.
I love the consistency of this product and the fact that it's a good brand. The color definitely pops and the pencils are cute. I do not like that the packaging keeps losing its top on my bag, for that reason I would recommend as a consistent go to lip product
Journey B.
Nampa, ID
Love this lip pencil!
Got it at Sephora! My only complaint is that the girl who sold it to me said it was a twist up and it isn't, tried to sharpen it and basically ruined the pencil. But the color is amazing! And it lasts all day! Definitely want some more!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Het Loo more...
This product is such a beautiful color and it awesome for filling in your lips really quickly. It is also nice because the tip is larger and my lips are on the larger end of the spectrum. It is also a downside though because when you want an extra clean looking lip you need to clean up the edges a little since the tip isn't as small.
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
It was great, if you're looking for a light sheer and slightly glossy lip. I'm obsessed with a matte look, but this was definitely close to that!
Personally it was a bit too sheer for me, so I was disappointed, as I own many other Nars lip pencils that are highly saturated without having to heavily apply it.
Norma U.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Isola Bella more...
I love the long-lasting formula. It's a quick, on the go beauty item that makes your lips feel comfortable and moisturized. The color stays even after it has worn off, leaving your lips with the beautiful natural color.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
Review for: Nars Satin Lip Pencil, Hyde Park, 0.07 Ounce more...
Love this lip pencil. Some people like to top it off with lipstick, but I like how it looks alone on the lips. I like the size of it as well because it fits in my smallest make up bags. NARS is the best for lip pencils.
Lauren J.
Little Rock, AR
I love the texture and finish of these lip pencils. They look almost glossy and are so moisturizing and comfortable. I particularly like the more natural shades on this line, and think they make great everyday lip colors.
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Floralies more...
This lip liner just glides right on! It feels so luxurious. Perfect for under a lipstick, lip stain or to just fill in all over and add a gloss! You can't really go wrong with NARS lip liners. I would recommend to anyone.
Eri G.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
This is a pencil that I like to call "your lips- but better". It slightly enhances the natural color while moisturizing. Has a quite natural finish. I can't justify the cost though, so I'm enjoying getting it as a gift.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.