BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • Anyone with fair skin want to let me know how this color ...1 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 460 reviews
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
I'm not a huge lipstick fan - I prefer more glosses or liquid lipsticks. This lip crayon is just okay. It leaves a nice tint on the lips however I can't see myself using this product everyday when I want to wear a lipstick.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
I like using these pencils. They glide on easily and clean up easily. They work well for a quick on the go application. A few of these pencils were gifted to me, and I enjoyed them, but I am more of a liquid lip stain kinda gal.
Sandra D.
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Bansar (rose brown) more...
Love this color!  It goes with everything!  It goes with browns, and warm reds.  It is smooth and creamy and is very pigmented.  I can apply it once per day and it lasts me just fine.  Sometimes I use it alone or pair it with 2-3 other products.  I highly recommend this product!
Anne B.
Review for: Other more...
These pencils are very easy to work with.  They stay on for an impressive amount of time.  It is awesome to have the liner and lipstick in one, which makes these great for on-the-go, touchups, and travel.  I often use these just as liner for other lipsticks, as well, and they work well to finish off my look and keep lipstick from feathering.  The shades are flattering.
Lauren J.
Little Rock, AR
I love the texture and finish of these lip pencils. They look almost glossy and are so moisturizing and comfortable. I particularly like the more natural shades on this line, and think they make great everyday lip colors.
Journey B.
Nampa, ID
Love this lip pencil!
Got it at Sephora! My only complaint is that the girl who sold it to me said it was a twist up and it isn't, tried to sharpen it and basically ruined the pencil. But the color is amazing! And it lasts all day! Definitely want some more!
Veronica L.
Fresno
this particular lippie from nars is so pigmented i recieved it as a birthday gift from sephora and im super happy with it ,it stays on all day and theres no need for any additional color it looks like its on fire in red and reccomended for a sizzling night out
Maddie C.
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
Absolutely love this product! It goes on very creamy and stays on for a while. The color is extremely pigmented. I got mine at Sephora! At first I was worried about the price, but it is totally worth it. I totally recommend to anyone wanting a new lip product!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Het Loo more...
This product is such a beautiful color and it awesome for filling in your lips really quickly. It is also nice because the tip is larger and my lips are on the larger end of the spectrum. It is also a downside though because when you want an extra clean looking lip you need to clean up the edges a little since the tip isn't as small.
Breia W.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink) more...
My favorite thing about this product is the smooth application. It glides right on my lips and can be worn alone or with a lip liner. My next favorite thing is the color. I am a med/dark skin tone (think "Cadiz" in Nars All-Day Luminous Weightless Foundation) and this pink color is very flattering. This is a good everyday color, I just wish it wasn't so pricey.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point , NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.