BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Felicia M.
Rogers, AR
This lip pencil goes on really smooth. I love the colors I have in this pencil, they are very bright and vibrant and it is easily applied.
Anabel D.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Biscayne Park more...
I don't even know how to start I love thisNARE stain lip pencil the consistence is so smooth it goes on so will it doesn't smush at all.
Nena r.
Saint Cloud, MN
Review for: Torres Del Pine more...
Great pencil. Applies normally, and lasts a while. Had to reapply it a few times when I reapplied my lipstick. Used it once and it's ok.
Stacy O.
Odessa
These last a very long time on my lips and they aren't drying at all they have a great selection of colors and they are very moisturizing
Jessica A.
Panorama City, CA
This lip pencil is amazing! I have 2 different shades so far, but will be buying more in the future for sure! Nars is such a good brand!
Nicole C.
Review for: Majella more...
This color is just so gorgeous. I love using this lip pencil. I use i maybe too much. Its just so wonderfull. I recommend this to anyone
Victoria L.
Fantastic lip product if you're willing to pay the money. Long lasting and not sticky. Very smooth consistency. Great pigment and colors.
Alicia P.
Thousand Oaks
I like these. Easy to use and go on smooth. Unfortunately the color I got wasn't very pigmented and dried out quickly but I'll try again.
Mercedes T.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Floralies more...
I love this lip pencil color and how it looks on my lips and how it goes with my lips and how it feels on my lips also how well it blends
Karyn K.
Elmhurst, IL
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon) more...
I adore this pencil. Stays in all day, huge variety of colors. Just make sure your lips are moisturized before you apply to avoid cracks.
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.