BY NARS #20 in Lip Liner

OVERVIEW:
THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL

BENEFITS:
INTENSE, LONGWEARING COLOR
HYDRATES AND PROTECTS
LIPS LOOK FULLER

HOW TO USE:
Apply pencil directly to the lips.
For more intensity, layer over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.
For perfect multidimensional color, layer over Velvet Lip Liner or Lip Liner.

• I'm looking for a shade recommendation for someone with f...3 Answers
  • How well is the texture to apply?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced horribly dry/chapped lips after us...2 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil
  • "Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! " in 185 reviews
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
I received 2 samples of this product from Sephora on my birthday month in September 2015. I absolutely love them. They last a decent amount of time, but they do fade quickly if I have something to drink and I have ti reapply.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Mandore more...
I was skeptical at first when trying this but boy did I fall in love!!! It goes on smooth and stays on forever. I love the selection of colors and I've never used anything like it. I highly recommend. It is very flattering and just goes on so well! They also have a ton on sale right now at TJ Maxx.
Dominique M.
MONTESANO, WA
Review for: Other more...
Great color payout, doesn't bleed, and defaintly easy to apply. Although I still use a lip brush. Lasts most of the day. I'm sure it's worth the price, but I recieved this a birthday gift from Sephora a few years ago.
Mary T.
Madison, MS
Review for: Hyde Park more...
This works great as a lip liner; however, I can't give it 5 stars. It goes on easy enough, and the color is vibrant. That's about all I can say. I've noticed that while the color lasts better than mosts, I usually find myself with it ONLY around the edges of my lips, which isn't a look I prefer to have.
Danielle B.
I received two minis as a birthday gift from Sephora and loved them so much I bought three full sized ones afterwards! They aren't kidding when they say satin, it feels SO soft when applied and it lasts a decent amount of time.
Meagan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Palais Royale (sangria), Other more...
My absolute favorite lip product!!!! I use club mix for daily use, and Palaos Royal is beautiful on my pale skin tole. Definitely would recommend. Between those two colors, I'm set. It's also easy to put another NARS gloss over the pencil. The pencil goes on super smoothly. Love love love!!!!
Mariah S.
Rennes, ['', '', '']
Review for: Hyde Park, Isola Bella more...
I received two of these in a Sephora birthday gift a couple years ago and I was instantly hooked! the satin lip pencil is so smooth and can be applied very easily. I was also very surprised that it did not transfer as much as I thought it would. Great quality and I love the colors I have!
megbirkey B.
Monroe
Review for: Golshan more...
Absolutely love this lip pencil. It stayed on almost all day and didn't wear off on anything. I do feel like it was a bit pricey for a lip color but truly is one of the best Ive ever used. i would most likely buy this again due to the length of time that it stays on and how long it lasts.
Sierra A.
Murphysboro, IL
Great color and goes on super easy, I purchased this from a Sephora YEARS ago and still havent gone through it. does sometime bleed/ smear. you do have to becareful with it or else it does bleed or fade. but other than that beautiful shades!
Elizabeth M.
Monroe, LA
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon) more...
This is my absolute favorite lip pencil. It is pricey, but this is one that I think is worth the cost. It goes on smooth and is big enough that you can line and fill pretty quickly. Maybe not perfect for precision lining because of the size of the tip, but for general wear it's perfect!
Candice R.
Alhambra, CA
Will this dry out my lips?
Jenna S.
Janelle R.
Worth the price?
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Laura W.