BY NARS #41 in Lip Liner

This season NARS' new Satin Lip Pencil dresses up lips in statement shades that seduce with rich, color-bright pigments while drenching them in decadent moisture. A modern, long-wearing, vitamin-enriched formula in a jumbo pencil format to provide... see more...

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is a lipstick to this instead of a lip ...2 Answers
  • Is this just as good as it seems?2 Answers
Hanna M.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first received this product as my Sephora birthday gift a few years ago. It is my perfect my lips but better color! I cannot go without one of these. Every time I am looking for a color to throw on and take my look up another step without overdoing it with a strong eye this is what I reach for. LOVE IT!
Mariaa🥀 R.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first got a deluxe sample of this in (I think) the Blue mercury anniversary bag, and was immedi- ately sold. The color is Rikugien, and it is super- flattering and works very well with my fair light skin tone. The texture of the lip pencil is smooth, and the lipstick itself is pretty long lasting
Sarah O.
Bolingbrook, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely my favorite lip pencil to use. I got it as a birthday gift and I want to buy it again. It matched my lips so well and this rosesy pink color will look good on anyone. Highly recommend for anyone who wants a high lasting lip liner
Nikki m.
Benton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I have several colors. The red is my GO TO! It's the ONLY red I have found that doesn't do the whole color change on me. Werid I know. But it's true! Stays red and doesn't get on my teeth #winning
Kimberly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this color!!! It is a go to when I don’t know what to wear... It’s a deep natural color on me and goes with a lot... I would have given it 5, but it doesn’t stay on very well and I would prefer a click up pencil because the “NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Rikugienwood” sometimes scratches my lip if I haven’t noticed how far down it got...
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great, everyday lip product that's so easy to apply! The color in particular is so beautiful and adds color without being too bold, so it's still easy for me to wear to the office. I've had mine for several months now but am finally running low so I'll be repurchasing soon, just in time to wear as a fall color on my fair skin.
Darian V.
Spruce Pine, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to lip color. It goes on so smooth and lasts a long time. I am fair skinned and it looks dork but not too dark on me. A very pretty berry color almost. There is a lot of use in the pencil. It has lasted me for months!
Nars, Nars, Nars, what can I say? I love it! Mars always comes through with great pigment and the color always lasts. It’s great quality make-up to where a little goes a long way so you definitely get your money’s worth. I would I always recommend NARS for the inexperienced and experienced make-up wearer.
Kaiulani K.
I LOVE this product, a shimmery nude-pink that is easily wearable every day. This is one that is kept in my back pocket for all seasons, as its long-wearing color is a perfect peachy sheen for summer time and a little boost of color in-between bold lipstick days in fall/winter.
Nicole A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the BEST lip pencil on the market today. NARS hit the ball out of the park with Rikugien and I wear this every single day. It's the perfect color for the office or a night out.
Samiha R.
Does anyone know if there is a lipstick to this instead of a lip pencil? I really love this color and wish there was a lipstick bc it's hard to sharpen
Nanda A.
Is this just as good as it seems?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Does it show heavy on your lips or light?