BY NARS #47 in Lip Liner

This season NARS' new Satin Lip Pencil dresses up lips in statement shades that seduce with rich, color-bright pigments while drenching them in decadent moisture. A modern, long-wearing, vitamin-enriched formula in a jumbo pencil format to provide... see more...

• Does it show heavy on your lips or light?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is a lipstick to this instead o...2 Answers
  • Is this just as good as it seems?3 Answers
NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Rikugien
  • "Love love the NARS satin lip pencils. I got this as a birthday gift. Even though I think this color is not my favorite choice based on my complexion and lip color. But I am only judging it on other things: I love the texture, its creamy and my lips feel very moisturized after application. It stays on my lips for hours if I smudge the excess on a paper towel after applying it on my lips. Because this color is close to my lip color, I can use it everyday. " in 49 reviews
Kelly j.
Cannot contain my love for these Nars lip pencils! Last a super long time and never drying on my lips! I love to use a light lip balm underneath to make it more creamy but not necessary. Totally recomend these to any one struggling to find the right lip product, but love a pop a color on their lips.
Krishii P.
I love the smooth application of this lipstick. The nudes and darker red tones are my favorite. I am budgeting to buy many of the other colors because these are just that good! I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I LOVE!
Samantha h.
Biddeford, ME
This lip color is so beautiful. It is a true cool red but it would look amazing on any skin tone. This pencil is also very creamy and doesnt leave your lips dry. It does rub off a bit but it does stain your lips.
Nikki m.
Benton
I love this. I have several colors. The red is my GO TO! It's the ONLY red I have found that doesn't do the whole color change on me. Werid I know. But it's true! Stays red and doesn't get on my teeth #winning
Mary P.
Such a sexy shade!! I feel like a goddess when I where this color and I love it so much I splurged and bought almost every color in the collection! Because of the quality and vibrant colors!
Kimberly L.
I LOVE this color!!! It is a go to when I don’t know what to wear... It’s a deep natural color on me and goes with a lot... I would have given it 5, but it doesn’t stay on very well and I would prefer a click up pencil because the “NARS Satin Lip Pencil, Rikugienwood” sometimes scratches my lip if I haven’t noticed how far down it got...
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is a great, everyday lip product that's so easy to apply! The color in particular is so beautiful and adds color without being too bold, so it's still easy for me to wear to the office. I've had mine for several months now but am finally running low so I'll be repurchasing soon, just in time to wear as a fall color on my fair skin.
Nars, Nars, Nars, what can I say? I love it! Mars always comes through with great pigment and the color always lasts. It’s great quality make-up to where a little goes a long way so you definitely get your money’s worth. I would I always recommend NARS for the inexperienced and experienced make-up wearer.
Kaiulani K.
I LOVE this product, a shimmery nude-pink that is easily wearable every day. This is one that is kept in my back pocket for all seasons, as its long-wearing color is a perfect peachy sheen for summer time and a little boost of color in-between bold lipstick days in fall/winter.
Nicole A.
This is by far the BEST lip pencil on the market today. NARS hit the ball out of the park with Rikugien and I wear this every single day. It's the perfect color for the office or a night out.
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Does it show heavy on your lips or light?
Nanda A.
Is this just as good as it seems?
Samiha R.
Does anyone know if there is a lipstick to this instead of a lip pencil? I really love this color and wish there was a lipstick bc it's hard to sharpen