Nars Satin Lip Pencil

A lip pencil that dresses up lips in statement shades that seduce with rich, color-bright pigments while drenching them in decadent moisture.

Can this help moisten your lips?
Is it matte? Does it smudge? How long does it last?
DooEsNars Satin Lip Pencil does this stay on for awhile?
Start your review of Nars Satin Lip Pencil!
Product Highlights
Nears is a great product and this lip pencil is great, it's nice and creamy and I can match it with a lot of my lipsticks I already have! in reviews
Juliana C.
Fresno, CA
Nars Satin Lip Pencil uploaded by Juliana C.
Review for: Het Loo
Love this lip pencil honestly it’s creamy and every time I put on it I am very satisfied with the outcome! I would definitely say it is on the pricey side but it does last a long time so I don’t have to re purchase all the time.
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
Nars Satin Lip Pencil uploaded by Karina Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have a lot of different makeup bags and lip products are my favorite this one is my personal favorite would recommend.
Savannah G.
Bowie
Nars Satin Lip Pencil uploaded by Savannah G.
Nars Satin Lip Pencil uploaded by Savannah G.
Review for: Biscayne Park
I love these nars lip pencils, I got these the first time as one of the Sephora birthday gifts and I knew after that I needed the full-size! They are creamy and feel amazing on your lips, have a ton of pigment and last pretty well without needing a million touch ups through the day.
Doreen T.
Nars Satin Lip Pencil uploaded by Doreen T.
Nars Satin Lip Pencil uploaded by Doreen T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink)
This is one of my favorite lipstick formulas! It has such a lovely satin sheen and for a pencil I actually find it very comfortable on the lips but also long lasting. This shade is the most beautiful nude pink which looks like your lips but better. Perfect for day time or work or anytime you want a hint of color and look put together without being too loud. Rikugien shade is the pink shade swatched. The other is their matte formula in Cruella. 3 Pack - NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, Dragon Girl 0.08 oz
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Nars Satin Lip Pencil uploaded by Azita C.
Review for: Hyde Park
Color: Hyde Park. I would consider this a daytime red. It doesn’t really pop which is nice for a more casual look. It has okay staying power.
Kay H.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Nars Satin Lip Pencil uploaded by Kay H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: GOLDEN GATE
Golden Gate is the perfect pink lilac color that is one of a kind! It wears great on its own or as a liner (naturally). The texture is very creamy and feels very light on your lips. Major plus is that it does not transfer too easily and is very long lasting. It tends to leave behind a stain on your lips so reapplying throughout the day is not necessary.
Lellianne C.
Review for: Luxembourg (watermelon), Rikugien (rose pink)
A+ quality lip pencil. One of the best lip pencils in my opinion in terms of pigmentation. The color stays in place all day and is a creamy matte finish. I can basically use this as lipstick. It is thick but able to line the lips great. Highly recommend.
Samira H.
Lansdale, PA
Nars Satin Lip Pencil uploaded by Samira H.
Review for: Majella
This is a very creamy and soft lip pencil. It is easy to apply but it is not matte which means it isn’t long lasting and will come off when eating or drinking. The colors are amazing though. I love how it look on my lips, it really plumps it up. I would recommend it!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Nars Satin Lip Pencil uploaded by Kris L.
Lip crayons can be so dry sometimes, not this one! It’s ultra-moisturizing and creamy. I don’t need a liner with this and it’s highly pigmented too once I build up this satin finish. Highly recommended lip crayon and they have a nice selection of shades too!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,824 reviews
Nars Satin Lip Pencil uploaded by Adriane N.
Nars Satin Lip Pencil uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Rikugien (rose pink)
Nars Satin Lip Pencils are the Holy Grail for my 💋. They are easy to apply- gentle on the lips- and apply the PERFECT amount of color!! As you gentle press ahainst your lips, the most beautiful color wash appears. You can utilize these as a base pigmentation to use UNFER a fabulous lip gloss 💄 OR simply wear ALONE: you cannot go wrong with these. Every shade is beautiful!! Find what is right for your skintone! Edit: I drew a heart on marble- these do WAY better on the warmth of your skin/💋. Best of luck with these! They are SO easy!!!! #NARSLipPencil #makeupJunkie
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariska K.
Waterville , OH
il y a un an
DooEsNars Satin Lip Pencil does this stay on for awhile?
Victoria P. il y a 10 mois
Yes the staying power is great. The darker colors last a little longer than the lighter, but if you pair with a lip liner or lip primer you’ll be good to go. I also love these because they’re not drying and they don’t flake. One of my favorite lip products.
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
Nars Satin Lip Pencil Are these pencils any good?
Zahra K. il y a un an
I really like them, especially the darker berry colours! Very pigmented and stay on pretty long too!
Natasha L.
il y a 2 ans
Nars Satin Lip Pencil ? Has anyone tried this?
Stevie F. il y a un an
Yes! I wear the Golshan & Majella colors both as lipsticks and they’re lovely shades. Glides on smoothly, and lasts an hour of two before I need to place more. I also lick my lips a lot, so it may not last long for me because of that. It’s worth trying!