BY NARS

AN INNOVATIVE GEL-TO-OIL TECHNOLOGY THAT MELTS INTO SKIN AND LOCKS IN NOURISHING MOISTURE WHILE YOU SLEEP, SO YOU WAKE UP TO SOFT, SMOOTH REVITALIZED SKIN.

Lipstick B.
houston
I’ve been using this for the past 2 years and it’s honestly a great final step to my skincare routine . It’s got a baseline like texture and actually plumps the skin ! Highly recommend for dry skin
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I’ve just begun using this and it’s already impressing the hell out of me! The first time I used it, I noticed a marked difference in the evenness and softness of my skin. I was pretty blown away when I woke up the next day. I have since continued to use it with consistent beautiful results. One tip: warm it up in your hands and pat it on as rubbing can make it pill up. It costs an arm and a leg but you don’t need much at all and it is definitely worth the few extra coins.
Julie N.
denison, TX
People tend to forget about the NARS skincare one . incredible skincare , results are seen instantly . Everything from cleanser to moisturizer . Worth every penny . Absolutely I would buy again . Also, the products are for all ranges of skin from oil tone young fresh skin for more mature skin with concerns of hydration and bringing back the radiance .
Taylor M.
Portland
A long time ago I got a little trial of these and I remember not being sure if I wanted to use it or not. So one night I decided to just give it a try and I fell in love with this. You wake up truly with amazing results and beautiful glowing skin. I was so sad when I ran out! You won't go wrong with this wether it's for yourself or someone else.
Nicholas A.
Zuni, VA
Wonderful for giving your skin a hydration boost over night. There are better skin care products out there, but for the price, it is effective and your skin feels good the next day! Only thing is I wish it firmed your skin along with repairing.
KIRSTEN P.
Expensive stuff but works wonders. I put it on my face before I slept and woke up looking bright and glowing. Good value, but it is expensive. Try it & you'll fall in love
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
Good skincare line. Great products. Not greasy. A little expensive. A little goes a long way. Love the packaging and beauty reps at Nordstrom selling it.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
It didn't break my face out my skin felt smooth and vibrant I would purchase this again Nars has always had amazing products
Nathalie V.
Having tried the sample I had to go. Ack and buy the full sized product.As a first time user of any night cream I was quite surprised at how gentle it is on my skin.Great packaging too
Teresa J.
Etobicoke , ON
Nars skincare is surprisingly not hyped or talked about but actually very good. They have high quality ingredients and are very effective. I like this moisturizer as I wake up with super hydrated skin and it doesn't break me out.