NARS Restorative Night Treatment uploaded by Joe P.

BY NARS

AN INNOVATIVE GEL-TO-OIL TECHNOLOGY THAT MELTS INTO SKIN AND LOCKS IN NOURISHING MOISTURE WHILE YOU SLEEP, SO YOU WAKE UP TO SOFT, SMOOTH REVITALIZED SKIN.

Cecille W.
This product is good. I like the consistency - the gel to oil formula. The smell is okay, I don't really like it but it's bearable and doesn't linger. I have extremely dry, sometimes flaky skin, and although I find that this doesn't work over just moisturizer to reduce my dryness/flakes, it works if I layer it on top of multiple products.

For instance, I would cleanse my face, exfoliate, use a sheet mask, toner, eye cream, regular moisturizer, a thicker moisturizer, and then the NARS night treatment at the end. It sounds like a long process but I'm sure people do this already! I feel like the gel-oil formula really helps lock in all the previous steps and I wake up in the morning with soft and clear skin. No flakes!

Bottom line, I like this product a lot after I figured out the way to use it effectively.
Blasina S.
Atlanta
I love any product that gives you so much with so little - meaning a little goes a long way with this oil based cream. It’s perfectly light and I actually wear it in the daytime during winter months. Since the weather is drier, we need a little more of a moisture boost! It’s definitely improved my skin’s texture and natural glow.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I’ve just begun using this and it’s already impressing the hell out of me! The first time I used it, I noticed a marked difference in the evenness and softness of my skin. I was pretty blown away when I woke up the next day. I have since continued to use it with consistent beautiful results. One tip: warm it up in your hands and pat it on as rubbing can make it pill up. It costs an arm and a leg but you don’t need much at all and it is definitely worth the few extra coins.
Jess 🌟.
Elmhurst, NY
Texture is interesting. It's a gel that melts into an oil. Light gardenia scent. Gives a revitalized glowiness. You don't need much. It didn't do much for my skin though and for that price tag I think you can get something better. I bought mine from TjMaxx for $30.
Sarah G.
Florida , NY
Love this product! Brings so much moisture to my skin overnight. I buy all my nars products from Nordstrom because of the points I get. This product definitely works at keeping my skin super soft and moisturized! Gives my skin the revamp it needs over night!
Nicholas A.
Zuni, VA
Wonderful for giving your skin a hydration boost over night. There are better skin care products out there, but for the price, it is effective and your skin feels good the next day! Only thing is I wish it firmed your skin along with repairing.
KIRSTEN P.
Expensive stuff but works wonders. I put it on my face before I slept and woke up looking bright and glowing. Good value, but it is expensive. Try it & you'll fall in love
Lipstick B.
houston
I’ve been using this for the past 2 years and it’s honestly a great final step to my skincare routine . It’s got a baseline like texture and actually plumps the skin ! Highly recommend for dry skin
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
If you're looking for a heavy duty hydrating oil gel, look no further. This gel to oil formula not only hydrants the skin overnight, it smooths, plumps, and brightens it. A little goes a long way, you use it as you're finishing skincare step at night. Do not use this in the morning or your makeup won't stick. It dose not feel greasy or heavy on the skin. Dose not transfer on to your pillow at night when you sleep. This has been my favorite night time treatment for a little over a year now. It's really changed how my skin looks and feels.
Soupy M.
canada
This product is great. I love this brand. I use this night cream every night. It is very smooth. It is a good value. It is great on my skin. I love the packaging. There's no need for improvement. I would definitely recommend this product.