BY NARS

Concealer see more...

Yessie B.
Atlanta
First off Nars has a great consistency among their products. I am a newbie and a novice when it comes to make up and this in more on the high end of the product scale but I do definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a quality finish on their makeup look.
Faith O.
Trumbull, CT
There is a reason that NARS is still relevant and the radiant creamy concealer will reveal why everyone buys it by the boat load. The color range is amazing. Goes on smoothly and blends out like a dream. Does not crease if you use the right powder or bake it or dust it with finishing powder. Honestly an iconic concealer that I continue to repurchase time and time again
Tyla B.
Browns Mills, NJ
I absolutely love this concealer. I use a shade that matches my skin tone and I had to go back to find one to use as my highlight shade. For me, a little goes a long way. This concealer is thick and creamy and easy to blend. I recommend this concealer to everyone .
Kiebrianna B.
Memphis
I love love this product this is my go to , very easy to apply and blend I use it under my eyes very longlasting and I love the mousse like feel it has on my skin this would definitely be something I can buy over and over very affordable.
Mel E.
Edmonton, AB
Wow, This stuff is great! super blendable, and best of all, covers invisibly. While it is by no means full coverage, it corrects under eye discoloration and can be built up to a fuller coverage. It is beautiful, and I have only noticed a little bit of creasing, but that is only if i put it too close to my eye. Good stuff!
Faces b.
Brampton, ON
I have this is almost every shade for my kit because it works so well at covering under eyes and any spots on the face