BY NARS #3 in Concealer

Nars’ #1, award-winning concealer. this multi-action concealer contours, highlights, corrects, and perfects with creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural radiant finish.

All Purpose Perfection. All Skin Tones.

All-star Performance.

The #1 concealer in the U.S.* Coveted by artists and non-artists alike for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Radiant Creamy Concealer delivers all-purpose perfection for all skin tones. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Available in 22 shades.

Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Dollar & Unit Sales, Jan 2017 - Jun 2017

Benefits:

CORRECTS IMPERFECTIONS

Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.

IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN

Multi-Active Botanical Blend, including Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E, hydrates, firms, reduces redness and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. Delivers essential antioxidant protection to help protect skin against damaging free radicals.

BLURS THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES

Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skin tone.

Can be applied directly from the applicator, with fingertips or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.

As a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.

To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "this concealer was my favorite until i tried tarte shape tape. i have severe under eye circles so i need a lot of coverage. i could get full coverage if i layered this under my eyes and set with a brightening powder, but i can get full coverage with one go with the tarte concealer. this concealer was fine on my dry skin, maybe a little drying but not enough to keep me from using it. i bought this specifically for under eyes so i'm not sure how it is at spot concealing. i've switched over to tarte because it works better for my needs but if it creases on you or is too full coverage this would be a good option. i also didn't find a perfect color match but i wanted to try the mini from sephora first which drastically limited my options. bisque was good enough of a match for me to use for a few months and i love that mini versions are available" in 1611 reviews
  • "i really like this product, i like the consistency, the texture, the blendability, it covers well and is lightweight and creamy. the only downside is the price but otherwise great product." in 449 reviews
  • "good concealer and great coverage not oily or too dry its not the best ive tried so ill give it 4 stars" in 422 reviews
Alicia C.
Melbourne
Review for: Chantilly more...
This Concealer literally Conceals the imperfections on your face and really gives a nice highlighter under the eyes and gives you more life into the skin. I literally need this Concealer its AMAZING!
Destiny G.
Corona
Review for: Custard more...
I suffer from really dark eye circles and this covers them perfect. Only thing I don’t like is you need to blend it right away or it dries up quickly and you will have to apply more. I would and wouldn’t recommend.
valeria v.
Review for: Vanilla more...
I am literally obsessed with this concealer. I have dry under eyes and this truly made them look amazing . The color range is perfect and I can find a highlighting and skin tone color. It has just the right amount of medium coverage that I like and just like in the name it definitely is creamy!!!
EllieMasonđŸ„‚ M.
Newcastle, Tyne And Wear
Great coverage, however I find it slightly drying on my under eye, it is long lasting however the longer it’s worn the drier it gets, not my favourite concealer but not the worst I’ve tried! Would like to try in a lighter shade with an eye cream underneath.
Re’Shell M.
goodwater
Review for: Vanilla more...
I really enjoy this concealer. It is creamy and blends out beautifully. It is buildable and lightweight. I would recommend this to anyone!
Hind S.
lebanon,Tripoli
Review for: Vanilla more...
It offers a full coverage of dark circles! It is really the #1 although it is thick but it is easy to blind ! I love it
📾ESTEPHANIA📾 R.
San Juan
Es SUPER bueno y cremoso me encanta uno de los mejores de alta gama de verdad vale la pena lo es todooooooooo loved
Sariya T.
Review for: Cacao more...
This is far and away the best concealer ever!! It not only conceals but has a lovely radiance to it- Hence the name..! It's pricey, but worth every penny! It will be a staple in makeup bag from now on.
Claire G.
Review for: Vanilla more...
I love this concealer! Despite the high price point, it really is the only concealer I have found that lasts all day and doesn’t crease under my eyes. A lot goes a long way but I wish that the bottle was a little bigger.
agata z.
Review for: Custard more...
This product is so creamy it has full coverage and it rarely creases . This is my only NARS product but I would totally recommend it !!
Taylor M.
Would this be a good concealer for oily skin?
Melissa H.
Ash Flat, AR
is this concealer worth the $$$ ? & does it cover extreme dark circles ?
Devon M.
I own this concealer and am looking for new ways to experiment with it. Do you think it's best applied with fingers, brushes or a beauty blender under the eyes for a natural finish?
Elizabeth O.
I am so tempted to try this , but how is it on creasing and longevity?
Vicky S.
Worth the hype? Ive never tried this but with it being everywhere im really curious