BY NARS #4 in Concealer

Nars’ #1, award-winning concealer. this multi-action concealer contours, highlights, corrects, and perfects with creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural radiant finish.

All Purpose Perfection. All Skin Tones.

All-star Performance.

The #1 concealer in the U.S.* Coveted by artists and non-artists alike for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Radiant Creamy Concealer delivers all-purpose perfection for all skin tones. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Available in 22 shades.

Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Dollar & Unit Sales, Jan 2017 - Jun 2017

Benefits:

CORRECTS IMPERFECTIONS

Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.

IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN

Multi-Active Botanical Blend, including Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E, hydrates, firms, reduces redness and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. Delivers essential antioxidant protection to help protect skin against damaging free radicals.

BLURS THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES

Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skin tone.

Can be applied directly from the applicator, with fingertips or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.

As a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.

To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.

• Has any one tried the nars creamy concealer ? Is it any g...9 Answers
  • Hi! My name is Madeleine Aguilar, I am a fan of products ...1 Answers
  • Best concelar NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer or tarte™ sha...8 Answers
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • "this concealer was my favorite until i tried tarte shape tape. i have severe under eye circles so i need a lot of coverage. i could get full coverage if i layered this under my eyes and set with a brightening powder, but i can get full coverage with one go with the tarte concealer. this concealer was fine on my dry skin, maybe a little drying but not enough to keep me from using it. i bought this specifically for under eyes so i'm not sure how it is at spot concealing. i've switched over to tarte because it works better for my needs but if it creases on you or is too full coverage this would be a good option. i also didn't find a perfect color match but i wanted to try the mini from sephora first which drastically limited my options. bisque was good enough of a match for me to use for a few months and i love that mini versions are available" in 1611 reviews
  • "i really like this product, i like the consistency, the texture, the blendability, it covers well and is lightweight and creamy. the only downside is the price but otherwise great product." in 449 reviews
  • "good concealer and great coverage not oily or too dry its not the best ive tried so ill give it 4 stars" in 422 reviews
Chasity V.
port orange
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this concealer! I use it like everyday it gives me full coverage, so easy to apply on and so easy to blend out such cute packing I definitely recommend this one !!
diana g.
macomb
Best day time concealer feels very light but covers everything it’s my go to only thing that’s a con for me is I always feel like it’s running out there’s not a lot of product
Kaysee P.
Morgantown, WV
My favorite concealer for both under eye coverage to hide bags and to hide blemishes/redness around my face. Lasts long, goes on smoothly, and provides weightless coverage. Would definitely recommend to anybody
naomi s.
Newbury Park
This product is very good. Nice creamy texture and last 24 hours! Very amazing for drugstore product! Feels nice and amazing on the skin. Its great for blemishes and under the eyes. WOULD BUY AGAIN!
haley g.
Huntington Beach, CA
Review for: Vanilla more...
Super good color for my skin tone, it has nice coverage and it's always available at Ulta and Sephora. It is buildable and long lasting! I would definitely purchase again and the packaging is fine. I would recommend to people looking for a high-end concealer.
Claire G.
Best concealer I’ve ever used!! Yes there are drugstore dupes but I still don’t believe they are as amazing as the nars radiant creamy! It’s not drying and has an amazing finish. Easy to blend too! Everyone should give this a try
Emily G.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Creme Brulee more...
I cannot say enough good things about this concealer. It is the BEST one on the market. Absolutely worth the investment. Tube lasts a long time, doesn’t crack, covers bags, and is super lightweight. Love love love!
Beth J.
North liberty IA
Review for: Vanilla more...
This is a pretty good con clear, the only downfall for me was in the shade vanilla which im pretty sure is the lightest shade was still to dark for my skin tone. It is a very creamy formula and I would recommend to people with sensitive skin because it has not broke me out here most products do.
Emily-Rose R.
Tweed heads
Review for: Vanilla more...
This is by far my favourite concealer! It makes my dark circles disappear so easily. It can be full coverage or sheered out depending on your preference. It isn't drying and doesn't crease. I absolutely love this product!
Sheryl A.
San Francisco
This is my go to for under eye and highlighting while contouring concealer! I love the creamy formula and coverage. This product does the job to conceal and leaves my skin moist not dry.
Taylor M.
Would this be a good concealer for oily skin?
Melissa H.
Ash Flat, AR
is this concealer worth the $$$ ? & does it cover extreme dark circles ?
Devon M.
I own this concealer and am looking for new ways to experiment with it. Do you think it's best applied with fingers, brushes or a beauty blender under the eyes for a natural finish?
Elizabeth O.
I am so tempted to try this , but how is it on creasing and longevity?
Vicky S.
Worth the hype? Ive never tried this but with it being everywhere im really curious