BY NARS #4 in Concealer

Nars’ #1, award-winning concealer. this multi-action concealer contours, highlights, corrects, and perfects with creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural radiant finish.

All Purpose Perfection. All Skin Tones.

All-star Performance.

The #1 concealer in the U.S.* Coveted by artists and non-artists alike for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Radiant Creamy Concealer delivers all-purpose perfection for all skin tones. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Available in 22 shades.

Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Dollar & Unit Sales, Jan 2017 - Jun 2017

Benefits:

CORRECTS IMPERFECTIONS

Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.

IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN

Multi-Active Botanical Blend, including Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E, hydrates, firms, reduces redness and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. Delivers essential antioxidant protection to help protect skin against damaging free radicals.

BLURS THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES

Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skin tone.

Can be applied directly from the applicator, with fingertips or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.

As a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.

To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.

• Has any one tried the nars creamy concealer ? Is it any g...9 Answers
  • Hi! My name is Madeleine Aguilar, I am a fan of products ...1 Answers
  • Best concelar NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer or tarte™ sha...8 Answers
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • "this concealer was my favorite until i tried tarte shape tape. i have severe under eye circles so i need a lot of coverage. i could get full coverage if i layered this under my eyes and set with a brightening powder, but i can get full coverage with one go with the tarte concealer. this concealer was fine on my dry skin, maybe a little drying but not enough to keep me from using it. i bought this specifically for under eyes so i'm not sure how it is at spot concealing. i've switched over to tarte because it works better for my needs but if it creases on you or is too full coverage this would be a good option. i also didn't find a perfect color match but i wanted to try the mini from sephora first which drastically limited my options. bisque was good enough of a match for me to use for a few months and i love that mini versions are available" in 1611 reviews
  • "i really like this product, i like the consistency, the texture, the blendability, it covers well and is lightweight and creamy. the only downside is the price but otherwise great product." in 449 reviews
  • "good concealer and great coverage not oily or too dry its not the best ive tried so ill give it 4 stars" in 422 reviews
Marissa E.
Biddeford, ME
My favorite concealer, it never creases or leaves fine lines. It’s perfect for contouring, or if you just want a basic concealer. It blends beautifully with a beauty blender or a brush. While it is on the pricey side, you get what you pay for and each tube lasts me quite a few months.
Bobby J.
Huntington
Review for: Creme Brulee more...
So this is a first impression review! I’ve only had it for 3 days and have only used it twice. So far I’m loving it. It lasts a very long time. It’s creamy and super blendable (a little goes a long way) I can’t wait to keep using it. I’ve been waiting and waiting to find a holy grail concealer for me. I do t want to be too optimistic just yet but this could be it!!
Andrea T.
This concealer hides imperfections well, but after a few hours my face would look like shine city. I personally prefer a matte finish to my makeup so this was not a good option for me. I thought this creamy option would give me a more natural look, but a some points I felt like I looked like my make up was melting off. I don’t think I’d recommend. The Nars matte concealer is the way to go!
Erin 💋.
Buffalo
Review for: Vanilla more...
Not sure what the hype around this concealer is. It looks great as soon as you apply it but if you have even the slightest fine line under your eyes this concealer will let you know that. Even after patting out the creasing and setting it right away, this concealer will crease and settle into lines almost immediately. With the amount of powder needed to keep this concealer in place, it is no longer radiant. This concealer breaks up terribly on my skin no matter what base products or powder I use. I give it three stars because it looks good for a couple hours and in pictures but after that it is a nightmare. I bought it because my skin was getting pretty dry during the winter. I couldn’t even imagine using it in the warmer months.
Aracely R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my under eye concealer and I kid you not when I say that this is the holy grail of concealers. The coverage on this thing is no joke and it always has my back. From prom, to homecoming, to a gala; you can never go wrong with this. You also can't go crazy trying to pile a lot on because a little goes a long way. The pigmentation is also no joke. It brightens up my eyes and compliments my contour perfectly. This doesn't crease or flake after just a few hours and it's just overall, by far, the best concealer I've ever used or heard of.
Anais S.
Review for: Vanilla more...
This concealer is not my favorite. It clenches on my dry patches and barely covers my dark under eyes unless I apply a color corrector. It is better for under eyes though because it barely covers up my blemishes. This concealer did not really work for me but I hope it does for you because there is a whole bunch of hype for this product, just not for me.
chrissy k.
Review for: Sucre D'Orge more...
Hands down one of my favorite concealers for everyday wear. It’s buildable and works best for my under eyes. It conceals dark circles well, isn’t cakey, and lasts all day. I usually end up wearing this concealer for up to 14 hours a day and from morning until night it looks amazing. I would highly recommend this! NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is a new favorite, and I’ll be sure to repurchase in the future.
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Review for: Custard more...
If you want to hide your under eye circles, and cover any blemishes this concealer does the trick! This is a thick, creamy concealer that covers any imperfection you want to hide. The only time it creased on me was when I was outside on a hot day (but I basically sweated off all my face makeup). If you're looking for a more sheer concealer this isn't for you.
Shivani P.
Review for: Caramel more...
I decided to try this concealer after wanting a change from my Make Up Forever Full Coverage concealer, and I wasn't too disappointed. This formula is super creamy and easy to work with! It's perfect for those looking for a medium concealer that is easy to work with and still effective. if your skin only has some discoloration or benefits, this works really well! Best of all, this doesn't crease AT ALL!
The reason I give it 4 stars is because I wouldn't consider it "full coverage." It's a bit thinner in consistency, and you can't use it for major blemishes or discoloration. I prefer not having a "perfectly even" toned face all the time so this concealer works, but I have to layer it when I want blemishes covered.
Kaity G.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: Chantilly more...
This was my absolute go-to concealer until I discovered shape tape from tarte, which I happen to prefer, but the Nars product definitely has it's advantages. It's thicker for one which is definitely a matter of preference and I find it's very quick to set, which can be either a positive or a negative depending on how quick you are with your blending!
Taylor M.
Would this be a good concealer for oily skin?
Melissa H.
Ash Flat, AR
is this concealer worth the $$$ ? & does it cover extreme dark circles ?
Devon M.
I own this concealer and am looking for new ways to experiment with it. Do you think it's best applied with fingers, brushes or a beauty blender under the eyes for a natural finish?
Elizabeth O.
I am so tempted to try this , but how is it on creasing and longevity?
Vicky S.
Worth the hype? Ive never tried this but with it being everywhere im really curious