BY NARS #4 in Concealer

Nars’ #1, award-winning concealer. this multi-action concealer contours, highlights, corrects, and perfects with creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural radiant finish.

All Purpose Perfection. All Skin Tones.

All-star Performance.

The #1 concealer in the U.S.* Coveted by artists and non-artists alike for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Radiant Creamy Concealer delivers all-purpose perfection for all skin tones. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Available in 22 shades.

Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Dollar & Unit Sales, Jan 2017 - Jun 2017

Benefits:

CORRECTS IMPERFECTIONS

Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.

IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN

Multi-Active Botanical Blend, including Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E, hydrates, firms, reduces redness and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. Delivers essential antioxidant protection to help protect skin against damaging free radicals.

BLURS THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES

Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skin tone.

Can be applied directly from the applicator, with fingertips or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.

As a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.

To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • "this concealer was my favorite until i tried tarte shape tape. i have severe under eye circles so i need a lot of coverage. i could get full coverage if i layered this under my eyes and set with a brightening powder, but i can get full coverage with one go with the tarte concealer. this concealer was fine on my dry skin, maybe a little drying but not enough to keep me from using it. i bought this specifically for under eyes so i'm not sure how it is at spot concealing. i've switched over to tarte because it works better for my needs but if it creases on you or is too full coverage this would be a good option. i also didn't find a perfect color match but i wanted to try the mini from sephora first which drastically limited my options. bisque was good enough of a match for me to use for a few months and i love that mini versions are available" in 1611 reviews
  • "i really like this product, i like the consistency, the texture, the blendability, it covers well and is lightweight and creamy. the only downside is the price but otherwise great product." in 449 reviews
  • "good concealer and great coverage not oily or too dry its not the best ive tried so ill give it 4 stars" in 422 reviews
Jessica J.
Morristown, NJ
Review for: Biscuit more...
What an amazing concealer!  I got to try this out at Sephora because I am oh so hesitant in buying makeup for $30, especially a concealer.  I have to say that this product does do the job.  I wore this concealer throughout the day and my skin looked flawless.  Usually, I always see it fading away mid day but not this.  My skin looked so fresh!  It is not a drying formula so it is great in the winter months.  I can't tell you for the summer months but this product is not super heavy so you may be able to pull it off. The coverage is great but the wand is a bit more difficult to use.  I would use a concealer brush or q-tip if you have those.  Just remember to blend blend blend!
Jamie M.
Absolutely stunning concealer and one of my holy grails! At 30 I have fine lines under my eyes, as well as dry patches, so it’s very hard to find a concealer that works and doesn’t cause additional dryness and “cake bake”. I love the brightening/radiant finish, and the fact that it covers and blurs my multiple under eye imperfections, as opposed to enhancing them. Cough cough shape tape... I’m callin’ you out!
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
Review for: Honey more...
You know, it is a really great concealer for sure. I just honestly cannot say that it is my favorite one. I generally have to use a hydrating under-eye mask or cream every night and a hydrating eye primer/cream in the morning because although my skin is oily my under-eyes are always pretty dry.. not sure why but this concealer especially clung to those dry patches under my eye. Another con is that if you do suffer from major acne, I dont think this will properly conceal any major blemishes. That being said, it is a beautiful concealer and it will make you look radiant especially under your under-eye area, which I just love. It is worth the try for sure, who knows maybe you will like it more than I do. Personally, I always buy the small little tubes if I am running low while checking out of sephora or ulta.
Alexandria S.
Review for: Custard more...
I got a sample of this in a Sephora Favorites kit.  The shade was wrong, but that aside -- the formula -- if you need moisture under your eyes this is not the concealer to go for.  This was extremely drying under my eyes and my undereyes aren't that dry in the first place.  This also does not have enough coverage to be used without color correcting first for me personally.  Wouldn't recommend.
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
I love this concealer it goes on very creamy nice and smooth. It doesn't really leave a bunch of creases and wrinkles especially if you use a setting powder over top of them which I really like ... there is nothing worse then when makeup ages you because it creases. This is the main concealer fuse I use it on any spot cover-ups that I need to do. Sometimes I will also use it on my under-eye area. I've even used it as a highlight at times in a lighter shade I typically use the medium shade and the light to shade I think they're vanilla and custard I really really like them. They are very long wearing but don't seem to be overly damaging to the skin I don't get any breakouts from them whores don't seem to be clogged after a long day of wear with this concealer and it definitely covers up any blemishes or things you want to hide.
Tayyaba H.
Review for: Custard more...
I do not usually need concealers for coverage but I still bought this one because I heard amazing things about it. It lasts FOREVER. Once you set it, it will not move. I bought this at Sephora and now I have the pot too. A little goes a long way because this product is so creamy. It glides on like a dream. My sister has very bad dark circles and this is the only concealer that works for her.
Kelly j.
Great concealer, love the doe foot applicator. Lasts all day and always looks fresh. Doesn't crease when I use it under my eyes. Love to mix Nars concealer with Beccas concealer because it thins it down a bit and creates such a gorgeous glow. I have two diff colors and use them both on a regular basis. Love how nars added lighter shades with out changing formula. I usually set it with Laura mercier or hydra mist. Would totally recommend!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Chantilly more...
I love this NARS concealer! I purchase in the shade “Chantilly” and use it daily.

Compared to most concealers, this NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is creamy, blendable, and the coverage is perfect for me.

It’s a little more pricey compared to most concealers, but definitely worth the price you pay! You don’t have to use a lot of this product because a little really does go along way.
Nicole D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Ginger more...
this without a doubt to be wrong is the best concealer that e used in my life, to overcome this uuff. It has everything that one looks for, it leaves you a complete finish, it does not make you lumps at all, it does not penetrate the lines of expression, it does not make you see the loaded makeup and leaves a luminosity that makes you look so natural. It truly has been the best 30 dollars spent in my life! I love it 💓
Lizzie A.
Review for: Cannelle more...
Concealer is my everyday item that I cannot live without. NARS radiant creamy concealer is perfect for blemishes but, lives less coverage for under the eye for its price range. I will continue to use this NARS concealer but, I am still looking for my five star coverage within the same price range. I recommend this product to anyone who needs medium coverage for blemishes and undereye!
Taylor M.
Would this be a good concealer for oily skin?
Melissa H.
Ash Flat, AR
is this concealer worth the $$$ ? & does it cover extreme dark circles ?
Devon M.
I own this concealer and am looking for new ways to experiment with it. Do you think it's best applied with fingers, brushes or a beauty blender under the eyes for a natural finish?
Elizabeth O.
I am so tempted to try this , but how is it on creasing and longevity?
Vicky S.
Worth the hype? Ive never tried this but with it being everywhere im really curious