BY NARS #4 in Concealer

Nars’ #1, award-winning concealer. this multi-action concealer contours, highlights, corrects, and perfects with creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural radiant finish.

All Purpose Perfection. All Skin Tones.

All-star Performance.

The #1 concealer in the U.S.* Coveted by artists and non-artists alike for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Radiant Creamy Concealer delivers all-purpose perfection for all skin tones. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Available in 22 shades.

Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Dollar & Unit Sales, Jan 2017 - Jun 2017

Benefits:

CORRECTS IMPERFECTIONS

Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.

IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN

Multi-Active Botanical Blend, including Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E, hydrates, firms, reduces redness and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. Delivers essential antioxidant protection to help protect skin against damaging free radicals.

BLURS THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES

Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skin tone.

Can be applied directly from the applicator, with fingertips or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.

As a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.

To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • "this concealer was my favorite until i tried tarte shape tape. i have severe under eye circles so i need a lot of coverage. i could get full coverage if i layered this under my eyes and set with a brightening powder, but i can get full coverage with one go with the tarte concealer. this concealer was fine on my dry skin, maybe a little drying but not enough to keep me from using it. i bought this specifically for under eyes so i'm not sure how it is at spot concealing. i've switched over to tarte because it works better for my needs but if it creases on you or is too full coverage this would be a good option. i also didn't find a perfect color match but i wanted to try the mini from sephora first which drastically limited my options. bisque was good enough of a match for me to use for a few months and i love that mini versions are available" in 1611 reviews
  • "i really like this product, i like the consistency, the texture, the blendability, it covers well and is lightweight and creamy. the only downside is the price but otherwise great product." in 449 reviews
  • "good concealer and great coverage not oily or too dry its not the best ive tried so ill give it 4 stars" in 422 reviews
Melissa N.
Review for: Vanilla more...
After trying Tarte shape tape, even though it is more full coverage, I prefer this one hands down. Tarte shape tape was very dry, in my opinion, and emphasized a lot of dryness in the eyes and around my chin area. This nars concealer is my favorite.  It does not emphasize dryness whatsoever; very creamy and blendable, feels very hydrating. I will definitely keep repurchasing.  NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Gina B.
Review for: Chantilly more...
At first I really liked this product and had high hopes.  It covers well and sits nicely on the skin.  But the more I wore it the more I noticed the creasing by the end of the day.  I have dry, somewhat sunken in under eyes and this only made them look worse as the day progressed.  I will now only wear it when I know I will be somewhere for a short amount of time as it does not have the longevity I need.
Jenise L.
Hackensack, NJ
Review for: Vanilla more...
This product is truly the holy grail of all concealers! It's definitely a must have for hiding blemish, face shaping/contour/ as well as a perfect formula for eyeshadow cut crease! The brush is amazing and you could also use other thin brushes if you choose to use this on your eyes!
My perfect shade is the Vanilla and it works perfect with Laura Mercier Translucent powder! My eyeshadow always comes out perfect when I use this on my eyes!
It's super blendable and stays put for a long time. I don't think I've ever come across a NARS product that I don't love.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: Vanilla more...
I like this concealer as I feel it gives good coverage without feeling like cement under my eyes.  A lot of the full coverage concealers I've tried feel heavy and make my under eyes look cakey and aged.  I take good care of my undereyes but still find them on the dry side.  This erases my dark circles and makes my under eyes look smooth.  The life isnt sucked out of them, which I really appreciate!
Nichole D.
Little Ferry, NJ
Review for: Vanilla more...
I saw this concealer and had to try it. I have to be honest I was expecting a lot more coverage from this brand.. if you like a light coverage concealer then this one will be perfect for you. The applicator is a little too thin for me as well. But it is very creamy and very radiant, which are its claims. I like it for covering blemishes and highlighting my nose. But for my under eye darkness I’ll stick to shape tape.
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Vanilla more...
Don’t get me wrong this concealer is fantastic. It’s fantastic for both your under eye and for blemishes— however the high price point that you typically find it for at Sephora doesn’t match the amount of product you receive. Now if money isn’t an option then yeah get this one— if you’re looking for a little more bang for your buck I would recommend MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream.
Natasha A.
This stuff oxidizes soooo bad. I have used three different loose powders tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Loose Finishing Powder (.32 oz) Full Size, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder, and Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder every single time it turned super orange and left me looking very odd. I wish it worked for me, especially for the price but I hated this. Don’t recommend
Tajha T.
Review for: Ginger more...
Absolutely LOVE this!!! I tried it for my first time when I got my make up done at Sephora for a performance I had later in the day. My make up was finished by 2pm and this lasted, with no reapplication, until like 3am!!!! Went back to purchase it ($28) the next day. Very creamy and smooth, compliments skin VERY well. This product has easily become my go to concealer!!
Brittany B.
Baltimore MD
Review for: Chantilly more...
I am 32 next week and have the starts of fine lines around and under my eyes. This concealer is smooth and creamy enough to wear and not crease throughout the day. I work as a nurse so I have 12-15 hour work days and it looks just as good when I get home as when I left. I set with Lancôme powder although I plan to buy some mars powered soon too. I also have Lancôme concealer which my skin loved when I was in my 20s but no longer works for me. Try this concealer as soon as you can!
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
Review for: Custard more...
I purchased this concealer to attempt and cover up my dark circles resulting from serious seasonal allergies. Without makeup it looks as if I’ve been punched in both my eyes - they are all black and blue. This concealer works miracles. It doesn’t go on thick or goopy. It doesn’t crease or settle into fine lines and it does an excellent job converting up the dark circles - it way exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.
Taylor M.
Would this be a good concealer for oily skin?
Melissa H.
Ash Flat, AR
is this concealer worth the $$$ ? & does it cover extreme dark circles ?
Devon M.
I own this concealer and am looking for new ways to experiment with it. Do you think it's best applied with fingers, brushes or a beauty blender under the eyes for a natural finish?
Elizabeth O.
I am so tempted to try this , but how is it on creasing and longevity?
Vicky S.
Worth the hype? Ive never tried this but with it being everywhere im really curious