BY NARS #4 in Concealer

Nars’ #1, award-winning concealer. this multi-action concealer contours, highlights, corrects, and perfects with creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural radiant finish.

All Purpose Perfection. All Skin Tones.

All-star Performance.

The #1 concealer in the U.S.* Coveted by artists and non-artists alike for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Radiant Creamy Concealer delivers all-purpose perfection for all skin tones. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Available in 22 shades.

Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Dollar & Unit Sales, Jan 2017 - Jun 2017

Benefits:

CORRECTS IMPERFECTIONS

Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.

IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN

Multi-Active Botanical Blend, including Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E, hydrates, firms, reduces redness and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. Delivers essential antioxidant protection to help protect skin against damaging free radicals.

BLURS THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES

Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skin tone.

Can be applied directly from the applicator, with fingertips or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.

As a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.

To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • "this concealer was my favorite until i tried tarte shape tape. i have severe under eye circles so i need a lot of coverage. i could get full coverage if i layered this under my eyes and set with a brightening powder, but i can get full coverage with one go with the tarte concealer. this concealer was fine on my dry skin, maybe a little drying but not enough to keep me from using it. i bought this specifically for under eyes so i'm not sure how it is at spot concealing. i've switched over to tarte because it works better for my needs but if it creases on you or is too full coverage this would be a good option. i also didn't find a perfect color match but i wanted to try the mini from sephora first which drastically limited my options. bisque was good enough of a match for me to use for a few months and i love that mini versions are available" in 1611 reviews
  • "i really like this product, i like the consistency, the texture, the blendability, it covers well and is lightweight and creamy. the only downside is the price but otherwise great product." in 449 reviews
  • "good concealer and great coverage not oily or too dry its not the best ive tried so ill give it 4 stars" in 422 reviews
Allie P.
Review for: Vanilla more...
This concealer is good but I don’t find myself reaching for it as much as others. The coverage is okay, I’m more of a full coverage person and this doesn’t provide full coverage so make sure to use a full coverage foundation when using this concealer. It is hydrating which I appreciate because some concealers can be drying to the under eye area. If it’s a hot day, the concealer does tend to crease but usually creasing does not happen when set properly. I recommend this for someone who has dryer skin and isn’t looking for full coverage
Britney K.
Warwick , RI
Excellent product all around. Color range, consistency, and coverage all get 5 stars from me. I use a couple different shades... one to conceal, and one to highlight. It’s very smooth and applies without any tugging or pulling like I’ve found with other full coverage concealers. It applies and blends like a dream with its doe tipped applicator and a blending sponge. Its not as full coverage as tarte shape tape, but it doesn’t set into fine lines like that formula does. I’m yet to find a product that can replace this for me.
Janki B.
Review for: Ginger more...
I tried this for the first time in stores a few months ago after hearing so much about it and it didn’t meet my expectations based on how much it’s raved about. However, I recently decided to give it another chance after learning tricks to brighten the under eye area from the YouTube Sephora Pro videos and it is AMAZING! A little goes a very long way and I think that I just found my new favorite concealer for an everyday, minimal, natural makeup look!
MeTime M.
I needed it for graduation because I got this huge zit that popped the night before the big day! So there was a huge black dot in the middle of the cheek and needed coverage! As recommended by a Sephora clerk, this was it! It covered this black dot nicely and with an orange pencil to hide the color more, the black dot was barely noticeable! It didn't hydrate much but the most concerning thing was to hide the flaws! It did what I wanted it to do so 👍🏻
Lisa B.
Review for: Ginger more...
This is an amazing concealer with a hydrating, nourishing formula that never creases. Long wear, doesn't oxidize, buildable coverage that looks natural build can cover dark circles and bags. Great for women who have a golden Shipment poshmarkundertone, which you wouldn't think is a problem nowadays but it is. I tried tarte shape tape: loved the coverage, disappointed by the color selection. This is also a much better selection for drier or aging skin.
Kristen G.
Pinecrest
I suffer from dark circles that run in the family. No matter how many hours of sleep, I can always count on my darn circles to make a statement. With this concealer, it masks a lot of it. It is nice and creamy and it lasts me for about 4 months with every day use, which isn’t too bad considering the price. The only issue I have with it is that it doesn’t last all day, by 4 pm I look a little washed out under the eyes, maybe a primer would help me.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation. I use the shade Mont Blanc and it is a perfect match for my skin tone. I absolutely love that this has a radiant finish without making me look greasy. It is medium to full coverage which I appreciate. I can wear a lighter layer for days that I'm not needing completely full coverage and I can build it up for when I do. Overall, I highly recommend this foundation to anyone who is not looking for something completely mattifying.
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
Review for: Vanilla more...
I absolutely love this concealer. I pair it with my natural radiant foundation in the shade Deauville and they are such a good match, I also like to use it with my it Cosmetics CC cream. Like it says the concealer has a very natural and radiant finish. It is not as thick as the shape tape & doesn’t have as much coverage but you can layer it, it’s very buildable. It looks so good on the skin, and is very hydrating. One of my favorite concealers.
Anna P.
This is my all-time favorite concealer. It does such a great job covering dark circles, it is thick and creamy, the color is perfect for my skin, and I really have nothing back to say formulation wise. I am taking off two stars because Nars recently switched from being cruelty free to testing on animals and I know that's not important to everyone but taking a step backwards is very important to me and I can no longer use this product.
Destiny D.
Erie, PA
Review for: Vanilla more...
This is the concealer I keep finding myself reaching for. I use the shade shade “Vanilla” and it just applies so well. It feels like nothing and it lasts all day. It does crease a tiny bit but it’s nothing excessive and doesn’t deter me from wanting to wear it everyday. The finish is just perfect, it looks like real, bright, and healthy skin.
Taylor M.
Would this be a good concealer for oily skin?
Melissa H.
Ash Flat, AR
is this concealer worth the $$$ ? & does it cover extreme dark circles ?
Devon M.
I own this concealer and am looking for new ways to experiment with it. Do you think it's best applied with fingers, brushes or a beauty blender under the eyes for a natural finish?
Elizabeth O.
I am so tempted to try this , but how is it on creasing and longevity?
Vicky S.
Worth the hype? Ive never tried this but with it being everywhere im really curious