BY NARS #4 in Concealer

Nars’ #1, award-winning concealer. this multi-action concealer contours, highlights, corrects, and perfects with creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural radiant finish.

All Purpose Perfection. All Skin Tones.

All-star Performance.

The #1 concealer in the U.S.* Coveted by artists and non-artists alike for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Radiant Creamy Concealer delivers all-purpose perfection for all skin tones. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Available in 22 shades.

Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Dollar & Unit Sales, Jan 2017 - Jun 2017

Benefits:

CORRECTS IMPERFECTIONS

Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.

IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN

Multi-Active Botanical Blend, including Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E, hydrates, firms, reduces redness and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. Delivers essential antioxidant protection to help protect skin against damaging free radicals.

BLURS THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES

Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skin tone.

Can be applied directly from the applicator, with fingertips or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.

As a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.

To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • "this concealer was my favorite until i tried tarte shape tape. i have severe under eye circles so i need a lot of coverage. i could get full coverage if i layered this under my eyes and set with a brightening powder, but i can get full coverage with one go with the tarte concealer. this concealer was fine on my dry skin, maybe a little drying but not enough to keep me from using it. i bought this specifically for under eyes so i'm not sure how it is at spot concealing. i've switched over to tarte because it works better for my needs but if it creases on you or is too full coverage this would be a good option. i also didn't find a perfect color match but i wanted to try the mini from sephora first which drastically limited my options. bisque was good enough of a match for me to use for a few months and i love that mini versions are available" in 1611 reviews
  • "i really like this product, i like the consistency, the texture, the blendability, it covers well and is lightweight and creamy. the only downside is the price but otherwise great product." in 449 reviews
  • "good concealer and great coverage not oily or too dry its not the best ive tried so ill give it 4 stars" in 422 reviews
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got so happy when I swatched it at sephora! It actually seemed to be a light enough shade for me, no yellow ondertone more neutral /pink, I bought it in shade:chantilly. I rarely find shades that matches me.

In swedish kronor it is 350:- maybe about 35 dollars, expensive, but it is a more luxury brand.

Personally I love the packeging, I think its luxury enough for the price, but the black top easely gets dirty, and I can't be bothered to keep it neat and clean. It feels quite heavy and the glass component looks pretty, it has pracitical applicator with a doe foot.

It creeses less than other concealers I have tried, but its not perfect, the bes t yet for me :) right now om setting it with nars translucent powder in crystal with an eco tools brush. I blend it out with a damp beaty blender, i prefer the little small green one. I have to play around with different methods and see what works better/worse. Right now Im happy with it, a little does go a long way, and also great coverage in my opinion comparing to other concealers I have tried.

My skin is wery drie so even the eye area can get really flake and irritadet, I even covered up a wound with this and it worked fine. DOsent irritate my eyes. I cant use it as an eye primer, I havent find one concealer that wokred for me like that so nothing strange for me, I use eye primer instead, I got hooded eyes.. I Do have wrinkles under my eye, I rccomend using pandas dream cool eye stick underneath. Its just an all trough good experience with this product!
ALEXANDRA R.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Creme Brulee more...
I purchased this concealer last year with the help of a Sephora associate. I was looking for a good, thick concealer to help cover some small age spots that have popped up on my face and also to use under the eye to help with redness/dark circles. I now carry this item with me at all times- it's great for touch-ups and also it's great to use a highlighter underneath powder foundation. I use it to lighten areas around my eyes, the arch in my brows, and the bridge area above my lips. Wonderful concealer and the best part is is that this tiny little bottle, lasts a long time. I've had mine for over a year and I have yet to purchase another. There's at least still an 1/8 left and I use it daily.
Crystal M.
Review for: Cannelle more...
This has been the first concealer I've used that stayed on long and didn't creas right away. Of course towards the end of the day the product wore off, but I could tell my look was stayed longer throughout the night. The applicantion is cream based but after blending with a beauty blender it turned to a matte finish. The coverage is great and really made my skin look even and covered up blemishes really great. Once I applied my powder concealer to finish, my skin looked so smooth- I loved it!

The cons... the soft brush at the end of the plastic wand started to fall off towards the end of the products life. So then I was simply just using the plastic wand to apply to my face.
Eloisa R.
Review for: Biscuit more...
After hearing so much about this concealer I decided it was time to give NARS my 30 dollars and try it out. It’s not worth it. I have dark blue purple circles and even with two layers this didn’t cover them. I’ve had drugstore concealers that cover better than this. This is also creamy to the point that it takes forever to set and stays tacky. I’m pretty damn angry that I spent my money. Frankly, if you have little to no under eye circles and puffiness this would work fine. But this formula is sheer to medium and in no world full coverage. If this was 15 bucks I wouldn’t be as disappointed, but it was 30 and you know damn well you’re paying for the NARS name.
Hailey k.
Review for: Custard more...
This concealer is amazing. In my opinion is gives me the most realistic results out of every concealer I’ve ever tried. It’s long lasting, high coverage and for the most part pretty crease resistant when set correctly. I say this is a realistic concealer because no concealer is truly creaseless or 24 hour like they claim but with this nars formula I think it holds up to the claims it’s creamy yet not to runny. It’s pretty weightless and versatile for different age groups. It has the ability to just be patted with a finger when you start to get a little crease after a few hours and it will blend right back out and hold up for the rest of the day. I love that aspect about it because a lot of other concealer I’ve used you once you set it down you can really pat it or try to blend it further but the nars is able to be blended out again with just a few taps if you get sweaty and get a crease. I live I’m a hot climate and if I use to much powder under the eyes I look dead. So I usually wear the concealer as is and around five pm I give it a pat and look fresh again. Im a hair stylist so I’m constantly blow drying myself in the face for 8-10 hr days and it holds up the coverage and doesn’t melt off or become oily like some other concealers. As for the price it’s nars it’s pricey but I always find their products to be worth it. The concealer lasted me 4 months and I’m a heavy user.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Review for: Vanilla more...
HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER ALERT! this is my absolute favorite. I only use concealer under my eyes because I have dark purplish bags and it really conceals the purple and brightens. It’s relatively thick but not overly thick, just the right consistency. Lasts me a good 6 months so 2 tubes get me through a year with EVERY DAY use. Creamy, doesn’t cake up, goes on smooth and blends well. Well worth the price.
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Review for: Chantilly more...
Oh my gosh this concealer works wonders. The formula is absolute perfection for literally anything you need to conceal. It does not crease ever under the eyes and the coverage is AMAZING. Zits who? 3 hours of sleep? Never met her. I don’t know why this isn’t #1 in concealers like I’m seriously confused. I impulse bought this and I have NO REGRETS. The shade is perfect for me. It isn’t too thick (much thinner than the tarte shape tape and I love that). Feels super lightweight, almost like you’re wearing no makeup but still gives a crap ton of coverage. 10/10 Would recommend, I am LIVING and BREATHING for this Concealer. God bless NARS.
Amanda C.
HELLERTOWN, PA
Review for: Vanilla more...
I ordered the travel size of this concealer to test it before committing to a full size. At first, I tried it on my undereyes , I thought the coverage was good but it was too dry for me (my skin is dry specially the undereyes). So at first I just didn't like it ... Until I decided to try in a huge red blemish on my cheek. Man , it works very good for that. Full coverage and long lasting. It does not seat weird on the damaged blemish area and became my favorite for this purpose ! I am very impressed.
Also , some people say the Maybelline fit me is a dupe for this and I strongly disagree . Fit me is very good too, but less drying and less coverage.
Kate B.
So let me start off by saying I am giving this five stars for the quality, and not the price. This is absolutely my favorite concealer, and definitely the best out there. It is pigmented, blendable, and not drying or cakey which is one of the most important things I look for in a concealer. There are similar concealers that are cheaper (ie the Catrice Liquid Camouflage) but the shade selection isn’t the best, and sometimes it can be a little too matte. The NARS concealer is still my favorite, and while it is expensive, I think it’s worth it. Plus, you can always take out the stopper to get the most out of your product!
Angela W.
Birmingham
Review for: Creme Brulee more...
No. Nope. Uh uh. I have rather mild fine lines. While even using a medical grade eye balm and a primer underneath this concealer is still way too drying and shows too much creasing. It did however work great in covering a small scar that shows redness. Since I have oily skin I had to reapply after 4 hours even after using a setting powder or even baking my makeup. ::sad face:: As for under the eyes, I would recommend this product for ladies/gentlemen in their 20's or for covering blemishes/spots if their skin is not too oily. I love Nars but this product is not for me.
Taylor M.
Would this be a good concealer for oily skin?
Melissa H.
Ash Flat, AR
is this concealer worth the $$$ ? & does it cover extreme dark circles ?
Devon M.
I own this concealer and am looking for new ways to experiment with it. Do you think it's best applied with fingers, brushes or a beauty blender under the eyes for a natural finish?
Elizabeth O.
I am so tempted to try this , but how is it on creasing and longevity?
Vicky S.
Worth the hype? Ive never tried this but with it being everywhere im really curious