BY NARS #4 in Concealer

Nars’ #1, award-winning concealer. this multi-action concealer contours, highlights, corrects, and perfects with creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural radiant finish.

All Purpose Perfection. All Skin Tones.

All-star Performance.

The #1 concealer in the U.S.* Coveted by artists and non-artists alike for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Radiant Creamy Concealer delivers all-purpose perfection for all skin tones. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Available in 22 shades.

Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Dollar & Unit Sales, Jan 2017 - Jun 2017

Benefits:

CORRECTS IMPERFECTIONS

Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.

IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN

Multi-Active Botanical Blend, including Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E, hydrates, firms, reduces redness and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. Delivers essential antioxidant protection to help protect skin against damaging free radicals.

BLURS THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES

Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skin tone.

Can be applied directly from the applicator, with fingertips or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.

As a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.

To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • "this concealer was my favorite until i tried tarte shape tape. i have severe under eye circles so i need a lot of coverage. i could get full coverage if i layered this under my eyes and set with a brightening powder, but i can get full coverage with one go with the tarte concealer. this concealer was fine on my dry skin, maybe a little drying but not enough to keep me from using it. i bought this specifically for under eyes so i'm not sure how it is at spot concealing. i've switched over to tarte because it works better for my needs but if it creases on you or is too full coverage this would be a good option. i also didn't find a perfect color match but i wanted to try the mini from sephora first which drastically limited my options. bisque was good enough of a match for me to use for a few months and i love that mini versions are available" in 1611 reviews
  • "i really like this product, i like the consistency, the texture, the blendability, it covers well and is lightweight and creamy. the only downside is the price but otherwise great product." in 449 reviews
  • "good concealer and great coverage not oily or too dry its not the best ive tried so ill give it 4 stars" in 422 reviews
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Custard more...
Let me start out by saying I'm a creature of habit when it comes to certain products. I have always stuck with one drugstore concealer for YEARS because I absolutely love it, and nothing compared to it (even high end concealers). I don't know why I was always hesitant of buying this one; the price definitely had something to do with that. Well, I finally gave it a shot. Oh my good gosh. This is THE BEST concealer I have ever tried, and that is a HUGE statement for me to make. I have the shade Custard, and my skin tone is light/medium to medium. This is such a good shade for me. It's light enough to highlight my features but doesn't make me look ghostly or pale.
The formula of this concealer is, of course, amazing. I have normal skin, which can lean slightly dry at times. I'd say the texture is slightly thick but also lightweight (does that make sense?). It blends like a dream on me. I personally like to blend my concealers with a blending sponge. The coverage is perfect. I'm not a fan of super full, cakey looking coverage. This gives me medium to full coverage and looks very natural. A little definitely goes a long way. It just looks so good! I don't have issues with it creasing badly on me, and it doesn't emphasize any fine lines. It doesn't look drying on me either. And it stays put all day. I've worn this for 10+ hours, and it looks the same by the end of the day. Very little fading.
I really don't think I have anything bad to say about this concealer. It's worth every single penny. I'll be reaching for this constantly, and consider it as one of my new go-to concealers.
Mo K.
Nyack , NY
Review for: Custard more...
I held off on getting this concealer because of the price tag and because I had a really hard time finding my shade! I ended up getting Custard and it works for me, but looks different blended out compared to swatching it.

I do enjoy this concealer, but I won't be repurchasing it when it's finished. It is medium coverage, that can be built up to full coverage without looking cakey. It doesn't crease on me terribly, but eventually starts to after about 5 hours of wear.

It is very creamy and I prefer to blend it out with a beauty sponge, which does sheer out the coverage a little. If you use a brush you get more coverage, but this works well with either! It does have a radiant finish, but once set with powder this goes away. It works well with different foundations and setting powders.

The packaging is classic NARS packaging with the soft matte top. It has a standard doe foot applicator, but not enough product comes out on it. Having to keep dipping in makes it seem like I'm using a lot of product.

If you haven't tried the  NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer I don't think you're missing out on much, but it is still a reliable, consistent product.
Ree🎀 H.
New York
Review for: Chestnut more...
I tend to use this concealer when I know my picture is going to be taken. It's a really nice medium to full coverage concealer depending on how much you build it up. It was a dream to blend when I used my  Flower Ultimate 3-in-1 Blending Sponge, MB1 damp. I use it to brighten my under eye and highlight the lightest parts of my face. The longest I've worn it was 12 hours and when set with powder, it still looked great and smooth.
It is certainly a pricey product at $30 a pop but I think it's worth it considering how much coverage you get with so little amount of product. I've had mine for a little under a year I haven't even begun to reach the bottom of it. Additionally, NARS in general has a great shade range and this concealer is no different, it's always difficult finding a concealer that's deep enough for my complexion but isn't super red in undertones. The shades offered allowed me to have options in my concealer and that alone is worth the price tag. I would absolutely recommend it!

Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Caramel more...
10 stars. I have terrible dark circles- not the wimpy ones most people complain about, but the hereditary ones that are really just skin pigmentation. This is the best concealer I have ever found. I was previously using the Benefite Boing concealer and thought that was pretty great, but it was too drying for under my eye area during the winter. Tried this NARS concealer and WOW- I didn't know what I was missing! This concealer is so incredibly pigmented so it provides amazing coverage, and you do not need a lot at all. A little goes a super long way. It's pretty moisturizing as well, which is great for winter. It is very long lasting too. I definitely don't need to re-apply for like 8-10 hours, but I could definitely go about 16 hours if needed- I'm probably the only one that even notices that I need a touch up. I wish I could prevent everyone from buying any other concealer ever again--don't spend your money on any concealer except this one! I have naturally light/medium skin and use self tanner on my face daily and get about a medium skin tone, and the shade medium custard is perfect. In the summer with a tan I will likely have to mix it with the next darker shade.
Kathryn P.
Review for: Chantilly more...
I have tried a lot of concealers and recently and finally got around to trying this NARS one. For years, I have heard great things about this concealer. I am very fair skinned and sometimes have a tough time finding a shade light enough for me to use as a highlighting concealer. If I do find a shade light enough, often times it is too cool toned and I have a neutral to warm undertone. Chantilly is the perfect shade. My current holy grail concealer has been Tarte’s Shape Tape, but this one is right up there with that one. I like that it’s slightly lighter than my Shape Tape concealer (which is the lightest shade they offer). It’s also a lighter formula but still has great pigmentation and coverage. The wand is a bit thin which makes spreading it on slightly more difficult. I think I’ve just been spoiled by the Shape Tape thick doe foot applicator. I haven’t noticed any creasing and it lasts long on my skin. I’m really impressed by this one. I think it’s a great alternative when I want good coverage, but a lighter formula.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I purchased this after my shape tape was not working for me. (It was way too drying!) I love the formula, but it's more medium coverage. So when I wear a full coverage foundation it just doesn't look right. I perfer using this on days I just want to throw on some mascara and lipstick. Or like a tinted moisturizer and this for dark circles. It looks so natural and blends in so well. The doe foot I pretty small and not a whole lot of product comes out so I usually do two or 3 dips to conceal. Which seems like alot compared to shape tape. But it's nice cus your way less likely to do way too much. Overall this is a great concealer. It didn't replace my shape tape (I actually got the soft matte, and it's exactly what I needed for full face days) but I finally found a natural way to look on days I'm just not feeling full face!
Jay 💖.
Horrible picture,but it's rainy,so please forgive that. But Anywayyy. To the review.
I have the shade Vanilla Light 2,and I was surprised by liking it,as it wasn't the shade I'd originally wanted. I was a bit hesitant to try this,as I love my shape tape. But...some days I like this more! 💖
It feels light and nice under the eyes,and it doesn't seem to crease after I set it. It's easy to apply,and has medium coverage. I like using this on lighter makeup days that I don't want fuller coverage for. I say this is tied with my shape tape for my favorite concealer,for that reason. This is great for the lighter coverage days,and it does make my undereyes look flawless. I give this a 9.8/10,and I would recommend,even for the price tag! I plan to purchase a full size and another color as well. ✨
Daisey (.
Ennis
Review for: Vanilla more...
Ok, so I tried this on years ago at a department store and wore it around awhile and was not impressed. They also said my color was the vanilla one and when I wore it just screamed I have on concealer. I decided to give this a go again because I wanted a concealer I could wear alone without foundation and the woman at Ulta recommended it. So, I got the color creme brulee and I love it. I have read a lot of people say it creased on them and that is what it did initially for me but not this time. I can wear this and it blends in nicely with my skin color. It also does brighten my eye area but looks natural and does not scream I have on concealer. I also have to say I wore this to the pool, not intending to swim, but my little guy asked me to on a water slide and I did and it stayed on, even when I was dunked in 12 feet of water and lasted throughout his baseball game after. I didn't have time to shower so don't judge me. Overall, I would buy this again.
Loren C.
Review for: Chantilly more...
This is hands down the best concealer I have used. I wear it alone often because it just melts into the skin and blends flawlessly. The coverage is incredible and full, but looks natural. You hardly notice it’s there, and could even get away with not setting it with translucent powder because it dries pretty matte. I did not give it four stars however, because the way the packaging is designed, SO much product is wasted because you just can’t reach the corners, or the bottom of the tube with the wand! Normally with a concealer that has a stopper, when I get to the end of the bottle, I use tweezers and pop the stopper out so I can scrape out as much product as I need. This stuff is not cheap, and runs out pretty quickly when used daily, and the stopper was nearly impossible to pull out, but once I finally got it out, I was able to make the most of what was left.
Jade A.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Vanilla more...
This was my go to concealer for quite a while. Nars has always been a hit for me, and this was no exception. It did a fine job of concealing dark circles, and especially blemishes, but one of my favorite uses for it, and what I use it for now, is as an eyeshadow base. Pat it down with your finger or an eyeshadow brush and it will hold eyeshadow like a dream.

The picture included is of when I still used it for both my undereye and eyeshadow base. There are no filters, and it's taken in natural lighting. I did powder my undereye after using the concealer so that there was no creasing. Hope this is helpful! NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Karolina L.
Ardee
What's your favourite concealer? Mine is NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 🙂
Diane S.
Do you apply the concealer with a damp beauty blender?
Rylee N.
iowa city
How do I keep this concealer from creasing underneath my eyes??
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
Is it true this is the best concealer on sephora ? Does it have full medium or light coverage