Taylor M.

Would this be a good concealer for oily skin?

Sherly C.
Sherly C.
7 months, 1 week ago
Yes, I have oily skin and find that it lasts all day on my face and doesn't budge! Highly recommend it, worth the money!
Mimi B.
Mimi B.
Rome, RM
11 months, 1 week ago
Yes! I love it
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
1 year, 3 months ago
I have oily skin and use it straight up without any priming. i wait for it to dry, apply my regular foundation on top and dust with powder and it stays on all day, no smudging. For a no make up look, I use straight with a dust of transparent powder on top and it keeps well as well. Highly recommend!
taylor g.
taylor g.
West roxbury , MA
1 year, 4 months ago
In the summer my skin gets super oily, I still swear by this with primer and a translucent powder
Mannu C.
Mannu C.
Redondo Beach, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Use a primer to control the oil, then use the concealer and set with a powder and you'll be obsessed!
Susana J.
Susana J.
West sussex
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes this is the best concealer I have used !
Irwindale, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
Not really. I have oily T-Zone. It looks really nice for a few hours. You have blot your face during the day to keep the shine away. You gotta use matte powder because I use Laura Mercier and it makes the face even more oily. However, I said that this concealer will make your face shiny, but not greasy. It gives a nice shiny radiant skin. More importantly, DO NOT USE THIS CONCEALER ON A HOT DAY!!! If you have oily skin because it'll make your face shinier and make the makeup transferable.
Irwindale, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
Not really. I have oily T-Zone. I looks really nice for a few hours. You have blot your face during the day to keep the shine away. You gotta use matte powder because I use Laura Mercier and it makes the face even more oily. However, I said that this concealer will make your face shiny, but not greasy. It give a nice shiny radiant skin.
Ruby I.
Ruby I.
1 year, 8 months ago
Absolutely. I have oily skin, and this by far one of my favorite concealers. It's so creamy, so blends really easily. Also it doesn't crease underneath the eyes. Must have staple in any makeup bag.
Giselle L.
Giselle L.
Las Vegas, NV
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, I have oily skin and it works great for me as long as you set your concealer with a loose translucent powder it should work great 👌🏼