Ashley L.
Oviedo, FL

So, I have heard numerous great things about this concealer! I really want to try it, but is it really worth all the hype? I don't want to buy something so expensive only to find out it's not that great.

Yelena W.
Yelena W.
Knoxville, TN
2 years, 10 months ago
At first i was skeptical, but i went to sephora, and tried it on there and did not like it. i had two different concealers under my eyes. But after walking around i looked in the mirror and the eye that had Nars on it looked amazing!!! i went back and bought it. So maybe thats what you need to do, go in and try it on and just walk around a bit.
Mary Rachel Y.
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene , TX
2 years, 10 months ago
I felt the same way before I decided to bite the bullet and try this concealer. It was SO worth it. It is easily my favorite concealer ever. It lasts and it has great coverage.
Lara D.
Lara D.
3 years, 1 month ago
I have tried numerous concealers from drugstore to luxury brands and am happiest with this, mostly because it doesn't crease or cake. Keep in mind, it provides more of a light coverage that also brightens. I would recommend going to the store and ask to sample it. Keep it on for the rest of the day and see how it holds up. It's also important to choose the right shade so you get the best results.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Newtonville, MA
3 years, 1 month ago
While this concealer is great and is one of my holy grail products, I don't think it is worth it's price. A cheaper drugstore alternative that is still a very good concealer would be an Almay or Neutrogena one.