Melissa H.
Ash Flat, AR

is this concealer worth the $$$ ? & does it cover extreme dark circles ?

Lamoosh🤘🏻👅 S.
Lamoosh🤘🏻👅 S.
Cairo
7 months, 2 weeks ago
yes and yes it is worth it i love it
Mimi B.
Mimi B.
Rome, RM
11 months, 1 week ago
It's really nic, totally worth it, it does but I'd suggest you to use a color correcting product first if your undereye is super dark
Bia C.
Bia C.
Porto, Portugal
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes, you should try iy out!
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes def. Worth it .covers dark circles..full coverage.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Parkville, MD
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, I have extremely darks under eyes and this conceals it well.
Alex K.
Alex K.
1 year, 5 months ago
In my opinion this concealer is very good to conceal blemishes and to brighten under the eyes, it is also very creamy and easy to blend. However if you are prone to dark circles you can get a colour correcter concealer so it cancels out then pigment under the eyes. Hope this helps!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
1 year, 9 months ago
You can use it under the eyes but it is on the dry side so I recommend it more for spots and discoloration on the face. The best undereye concealer in my opinion is the Cle de Peau stick. It is expensive at $70 but keep in mind a little goes a long way and it should last a long time if you keep it clean. I've had mine for well over a year and it's still working beautifully.
KATHERINE T.
KATHERINE T.
Albuquerque, NM
1 year, 10 months ago
I use a pink concealer(from e.l.f.) and then this concealer on top of it under my eyes to cover up darkness. If you need more help covering darkness, bake after putting on under eye concealer. It's worth the money to me, it lasts such a long time, especially considering how small the tube is.
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes. It covers blemishes and I use it to cover those dark spots under my eyes
alicia p.
alicia p.
preston
1 year, 10 months ago
this concealer although it may be pricey it is worth it in the long run. Its great at covering any blemishes and dark circles although i would recommend that you chose the correct shade because that will make all the difference :)