Liliana T.
Ripon, CA

I am very picky and I have been looking for a great concealer.I need high coverage,not drying,and not as much creasing. I have heard great things about this concealer but i am not sure if it is as good as people say.Whould it be worth buying?

Molly B.
Molly B.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
It is so worth it and has a great coverage and is very lont lasting and great for all skin types it is very blendable and gives a flawless look, it is great for days to go full out or go for a no makeuo exept a bit of concealer, i have this concealer at the moment and i am not planing on getting a different one as this is a holy grail for me, its not to pricy and is sold in a lot of makeup shops for higher end products, i have used so many of this certain concealer and have enjoyed it very much.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Worcester, MA
11 months ago
Yes yes yessss beyond worth it . They do have the "mini" sizes at Sephora , where they keep all the travel section things. It doesn't dry you out because I have that same skin issue especially under my eyes. They have a wide variety of shades if you're very fair skin I'd go with either chantilliy shade or vanilla for sure. They last a long time as well which is really nice. I've repurchased it a few times now