Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I purchased this after my shape tape was not working for me. (It was way too drying!) I love the formula, but it's more medium coverage. So when I wear a full coverage foundation it just doesn't look right. I perfer using this on days I just want to throw on some mascara and lipstick. Or like a tinted moisturizer and this for dark circles. It looks so natural and blends in so well. The doe foot I pretty small and not a whole lot of product comes out so I usually do two or 3 dips to conceal. Which seems like alot compared to shape tape. But it's nice cus your way less likely to do way too much. Overall this is a great concealer. It didn't replace my shape tape (I actually got the soft matte, and it's exactly what I needed for full face days) but I finally found a natural way to look on days I'm just not feeling full face!