Loren C.
Review for: Chantilly more...
This is hands down the best concealer I have used. I wear it alone often because it just melts into the skin and blends flawlessly. The coverage is incredible and full, but looks natural. You hardly notice it’s there, and could even get away with not setting it with translucent powder because it dries pretty matte. I did not give it four stars however, because the way the packaging is designed, SO much product is wasted because you just can’t reach the corners, or the bottom of the tube with the wand! Normally with a concealer that has a stopper, when I get to the end of the bottle, I use tweezers and pop the stopper out so I can scrape out as much product as I need. This stuff is not cheap, and runs out pretty quickly when used daily, and the stopper was nearly impossible to pull out, but once I finally got it out, I was able to make the most of what was left.