Aaliyah M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
10 stars. I have terrible dark circles- not the wimpy ones most people complain about, but the hereditary ones that are really just skin pigmentation. This is the best concealer I have ever found. I was previously using the Benefite Boing concealer and thought that was pretty great, but it was too drying for under my eye area during the winter. Tried this NARS concealer and WOW- I didn't know what I was missing! This concealer is so incredibly pigmented so it provides amazing coverage, and you do not need a lot at all. A little goes a super long way. It's pretty moisturizing as well, which is great for winter. It is very long lasting too. I definitely don't need to re-apply for like 8-10 hours, but I could definitely go about 16 hours if needed- I'm probably the only one that even notices that I need a touch up. I wish I could prevent everyone from buying any other concealer ever again--don't spend your money on any concealer except this one! I have naturally light/medium skin and use self tanner on my face daily and get about a medium skin tone, and the shade medium custard is perfect. In the summer with a tan I will likely have to mix it with the next darker shade.