BY NARS #5 in Concealer

Nars’ #1, award-winning concealer. this multi-action concealer contours, highlights, corrects, and perfects with creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural radiant finish.

All Purpose Perfection. All Skin Tones.

All-star Performance.

The #1 concealer in the U.S.* Coveted by artists and non-artists alike for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Radiant Creamy Concealer delivers all-purpose perfection for all skin tones. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Available in 22 shades.

Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Dollar & Unit Sales, Jan 2017 - Jun 2017

Benefits:

CORRECTS IMPERFECTIONS

Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.

IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN

Multi-Active Botanical Blend, including Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E, hydrates, firms, reduces redness and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. Delivers essential antioxidant protection to help protect skin against damaging free radicals.

BLURS THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES

Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skin tone.

Can be applied directly from the applicator, with fingertips or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.

As a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.

To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.

• Has any one tried the nars creamy concealer ? Is it any g...9 Answers
  • Hi! My name is Madeleine Aguilar, I am a fan of products ...1 Answers
  • Best concelar NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer or tarte™ sha...8 Answers
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • "this concealer was my favorite until i tried tarte shape tape. i have severe under eye circles so i need a lot of coverage. i could get full coverage if i layered this under my eyes and set with a brightening powder, but i can get full coverage with one go with the tarte concealer. this concealer was fine on my dry skin, maybe a little drying but not enough to keep me from using it. i bought this specifically for under eyes so i'm not sure how it is at spot concealing. i've switched over to tarte because it works better for my needs but if it creases on you or is too full coverage this would be a good option. i also didn't find a perfect color match but i wanted to try the mini from sephora first which drastically limited my options. bisque was good enough of a match for me to use for a few months and i love that mini versions are available" in 1611 reviews
  • "i really like this product, i like the consistency, the texture, the blendability, it covers well and is lightweight and creamy. the only downside is the price but otherwise great product." in 449 reviews
  • "good concealer and great coverage not oily or too dry its not the best ive tried so ill give it 4 stars" in 422 reviews
Jessica S.
Troy, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Creme Brulee more...
I recently purchased this concealer at sephora and i had super high expectations for it, i’ve heard so many good reviews on this concealer and i couldn’t wait to try it, after trying this concealer out for a couple of weeks i’ve decided i do enjoy it, the texture was a lot different than i imagined, i thought this concealer would leave me glowing and be more dewy considering the name, however i find it dries down and isn’t that radiant, even though it’s not dewy like i thought i still really like this concealer it blends really easily and looks super natural, i don’t notice any creasing under my eyes, this concealer is more on the medium coverage so if you’re looking for a light to medium coverage then this one would be great for you. I’m really enjoying this concealer but i do wish it was more radiant!
Brittany H.
Review for: Café Con Leche more...
I adore this concealer, it is absolutely marvelous and my current holy grail concealer. It is light weight, medium to full coverage, easily blendable, and looks very natural. I use this concealer everyday and have yet to find one that performs the same. I’m currently on my second container of this product. It is a little expensive but I can really feel the difference between this and other brands. It also is not incredibly drying or cakey like some other heavier concealers. The application wand is very thin and quite standard but I’m just happy it has a wand. In my opinion, it is a nice medium thickness formula. Thick enough to provide coverage but not so thick that is creases super easily or has a heavy feeling. I suggest this for anyone who has dry skin or dark circles.
Aleesa P.
Shingle Springs, CA
Review for: Vanilla more...
While this is a very hydrating concealor, which is good for dry undereyes, it just didnt have enough pigment for my under eyes. I have very thin skin with a few blue veins going under my eyes and this did not have enough coverage to conceal them. It did cover my dark circles and brighten up the area, which if you dont have an extreme situation to cover up, it would be great for you. Definitely something that can be worn for a simple everyday look or a glam look. Shade vanilla was a great cool toned color for my very fair skin. But not quite light enough to use as a highlighter for the center of the face. Which is a common occurance for me with my very fair skin.
Jamie B.
Review for: Vanilla more...
This concealer has really grown on me. I will admit that I have a hard time using concealer, my under eyes are dry, I have hereditary dark circles, and I struggle finding the right technique to apply them. The formula of this product makes it so easy to work with. It’s really creamy and blends easily. My favorite way to apply it is with a brush or my fingers. I’m still not great with a sponge. The only thing that would make this a 5 star product is if it was a higher coverage, it’s light to medium. This concealer doesn’t settle too bad. I’ve learned to not take my concealer all the way up to my lash line and not apply too much powder.
max o.
Porter, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
it wasn't it for me. It felt light on my face which was nice but for a higher end concealer, I really wanted a little more than that. Also, the color range really wasn't fantastic. Yes, they have a lot of colors, but a lot of them seemed to have almost ashy undertones, which I did not expect from NARS. I got the shade "Vanilla" thinking since I am a pretty pale person but not the palest it would be okay. It ended up darker than my actual foundation and even normal skin tone and just sat on my eyes weirdly. Because of the odd coloration, it was doomed. I ended up giving it to my mom who used it maybe 2 times since then.
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
Review for: Custard more...
Let me start out by saying I'm a creature of habit when it comes to certain products. I have always stuck with one drugstore concealer for YEARS because I absolutely love it, and nothing compared to it (even high end concealers). I don't know why I was always hesitant of buying this one; the price definitely had something to do with that. Well, I finally gave it a shot. Oh my good gosh. This is THE BEST concealer I have ever tried, and that is a HUGE statement for me to make. I have the shade Custard, and my skin tone is light/medium to medium. This is such a good shade for me. It's light enough to highlight my features but doesn't make me look ghostly or pale.
The formula of this concealer is, of course, amazing. I have normal skin, which can lean slightly dry at times. I'd say the texture is slightly thick but also lightweight (does that make sense?). It blends like a dream on me. I personally like to blend my concealers with a blending sponge. The coverage is perfect. I'm not a fan of super full, cakey looking coverage. This gives me medium to full coverage and looks very natural. A little definitely goes a long way. It just looks so good! I don't have issues with it creasing badly on me, and it doesn't emphasize any fine lines. It doesn't look drying on me either. And it stays put all day. I've worn this for 10+ hours, and it looks the same by the end of the day. Very little fading.
I really don't think I have anything bad to say about this concealer. It's worth every single penny. I'll be reaching for this constantly, and consider it as one of my new go-to concealers.
Katelyn H.
LANCASTER, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Heard really good things about this concealer and I love it. The Chantilly shade is a great match for my nc10 skin. My under eyes tend to crease badly and they are dark. This creases a little bit after I first apply with a sponge. So I gently pat away the creasing after first application and then set with a little translucent powder. It also works well on blemishes. The only problem is the price. I tried going back to Maybelline Fit me concealer because and it's cheaper, but the shade and coverage felt terrible compared to this Nars one.
Beth M.
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My all-time favorite concealer, hands-down! This concealer is the perfect consistency for putting on and having time to spread a bit so that it doesn’t look obvious. It lasts all day, without creasing, which is very important to me. I’m a lifetime believer!NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Karina N.
Harrisville, UT
Purchased at: Sephora
#1 favorite concealer of all time! It gives me everything I need, and then some. The formula is incredibly creamy and doesn’t feel dry on the under eyes. The coverage is there, and helps conceal my bags and dark circles. The finish is very hydrating but doesn’t feel too slippery. I have tried so many concealers and they’re either missing the undertone, formula, coverage etc. This gives it to me all! Will continue to repurchase this, time and time again. This hasn’t failed me!
Brianna A.
Williamsburg
Review for: Caramel more...
A really great natural concealer. It is definitely a sheer-medium coverage concealer- but a solid medium! It layers easily without looking caking on the skin and it is obviously super light weight. I love concealers like this because it's hydrating and brightens the under eye beautifully. I wouldn't exactly use this to conceal blemishes- but a keeper for those no makeup-makeup days or if you want that radiant look.
Taylor M.
Would this be a good concealer for oily skin?
Melissa H.
Ash Flat, AR
is this concealer worth the $$$ ? & does it cover extreme dark circles ?
Devon M.
I own this concealer and am looking for new ways to experiment with it. Do you think it's best applied with fingers, brushes or a beauty blender under the eyes for a natural finish?
Elizabeth O.
I am so tempted to try this , but how is it on creasing and longevity?
Vicky S.
Worth the hype? Ive never tried this but with it being everywhere im really curious