BY NARS #3 in Concealer

Nars’ #1, award-winning concealer. this multi-action concealer contours, highlights, corrects, and perfects with creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural radiant finish.

All Purpose Perfection. All Skin Tones.

All-star Performance.

The #1 concealer in the U.S.* Coveted by artists and non-artists alike for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Radiant Creamy Concealer delivers all-purpose perfection for all skin tones. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Available in 22 shades.

Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Dollar & Unit Sales, Jan 2017 - Jun 2017

Benefits:

CORRECTS IMPERFECTIONS

Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.

IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN

Multi-Active Botanical Blend, including Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E, hydrates, firms, reduces redness and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. Delivers essential antioxidant protection to help protect skin against damaging free radicals.

BLURS THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES

Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skin tone.

Can be applied directly from the applicator, with fingertips or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.

As a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.

To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.

• Hi! My name is Madeleine Aguilar, I am a fan of p... Be the first to answer!
  • Which is better : Nars radiant cream concealer in liquid or the o...7 Answers
  • Is it true this is the best concealer on sephora ? Does it have ...7 Answers
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • "this concealer was my favorite until i tried tarte shape tape. i have severe under eye circles so i need a lot of coverage. i could get full coverage if i layered this under my eyes and set with a brightening powder, but i can get full coverage with one go with the tarte concealer. this concealer was fine on my dry skin, maybe a little drying but not enough to keep me from using it. i bought this specifically for under eyes so i'm not sure how it is at spot concealing. i've switched over to tarte because it works better for my needs but if it creases on you or is too full coverage this would be a good option. i also didn't find a perfect color match but i wanted to try the mini from sephora first which drastically limited my options. bisque was good enough of a match for me to use for a few months and i love that mini versions are available" in 1611 reviews
  • "i really like this product, i like the consistency, the texture, the blendability, it covers well and is lightweight and creamy. the only downside is the price but otherwise great product." in 449 reviews
  • "good concealer and great coverage not oily or too dry its not the best ive tried so ill give it 4 stars" in 422 reviews
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Custard more...
Let me start out by saying I'm a creature of habit when it comes to certain products. I have always stuck with one drugstore concealer for YEARS because I absolutely love it, and nothing compared to it (even high end concealers). I don't know why I was always hesitant of buying this one; the price definitely had something to do with that. Well, I finally gave it a shot. Oh my good gosh. This is THE BEST concealer I have ever tried, and that is a HUGE statement for me to make. I have the shade Custard, and my skin tone is light/medium to medium. This is such a good shade for me. It's light enough to highlight my features but doesn't make me look ghostly or pale.
The formula of this concealer is, of course, amazing. I have normal skin, which can lean slightly dry at times. I'd say the texture is slightly thick but also lightweight (does that make sense?). It blends like a dream on me. I personally like to blend my concealers with a blending sponge. The coverage is perfect. I'm not a fan of super full, cakey looking coverage. This gives me medium to full coverage and looks very natural. A little definitely goes a long way. It just looks so good! I don't have issues with it creasing badly on me, and it doesn't emphasize any fine lines. It doesn't look drying on me either. And it stays put all day. I've worn this for 10+ hours, and it looks the same by the end of the day. Very little fading.
I really don't think I have anything bad to say about this concealer. It's worth every single penny. I'll be reaching for this constantly, and consider it as one of my new go-to concealers.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
Review for: Creme Brulee, Cannelle more...
I am 31 with combination skin. My undereyes are dry unless I use an eye cream right before application of any concealer.

This is still my holy grail concealer. It is creamier than Shape Tape and less drying. It is better coverage than any Becca highlighter. There are dupes, but the dupes do not last as long for me and they crease up quicker than this concealer.
All concealers do crease on me, eventually. This may be because I am VERY emotive with my facial expressions or because I have 31-year old skin! This concealer is no exception but I can get a good 3-4 hours without any creasing. I set it with RCMA powder or the Kat von D lightening powder and it does not look cakey. You may be able to get away with not setting it at all.

My perfect shade match for foundation in the summer is Too Faced's Born This Way in Porcelain. Cannelle is brighter and appears a little more yellow but it looks really good against my skin tone. I was hesitant to choose that shade because of how yellow it looked under the lights in Ulta but it was a great match. Creme brulee is much pinker toned compared to Cannelle so if you are in between shades and you have yellow undertones, I would go with the latter.
Mo K.
Nyack , NY
Review for: Custard more...
I held off on getting this concealer because of the price tag and because I had a really hard time finding my shade! I ended up getting Custard and it works for me, but looks different blended out compared to swatching it.

I do enjoy this concealer, but I won't be repurchasing it when it's finished. It is medium coverage, that can be built up to full coverage without looking cakey. It doesn't crease on me terribly, but eventually starts to after about 5 hours of wear.

It is very creamy and I prefer to blend it out with a beauty sponge, which does sheer out the coverage a little. If you use a brush you get more coverage, but this works well with either! It does have a radiant finish, but once set with powder this goes away. It works well with different foundations and setting powders.

The packaging is classic NARS packaging with the soft matte top. It has a standard doe foot applicator, but not enough product comes out on it. Having to keep dipping in makes it seem like I'm using a lot of product.

If you haven't tried the  NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer I don't think you're missing out on much, but it is still a reliable, consistent product.
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Caramel more...
10 stars. I have terrible dark circles- not the wimpy ones most people complain about, but the hereditary ones that are really just skin pigmentation. This is the best concealer I have ever found. I was previously using the Benefite Boing concealer and thought that was pretty great, but it was too drying for under my eye area during the winter. Tried this NARS concealer and WOW- I didn't know what I was missing! This concealer is so incredibly pigmented so it provides amazing coverage, and you do not need a lot at all. A little goes a super long way. It's pretty moisturizing as well, which is great for winter. It is very long lasting too. I definitely don't need to re-apply for like 8-10 hours, but I could definitely go about 16 hours if needed- I'm probably the only one that even notices that I need a touch up. I wish I could prevent everyone from buying any other concealer ever again--don't spend your money on any concealer except this one! I have naturally light/medium skin and use self tanner on my face daily and get about a medium skin tone, and the shade medium custard is perfect. In the summer with a tan I will likely have to mix it with the next darker shade.
Kathryn P.
Review for: Chantilly more...
I have tried a lot of concealers and recently and finally got around to trying this NARS one. For years, I have heard great things about this concealer. I am very fair skinned and sometimes have a tough time finding a shade light enough for me to use as a highlighting concealer. If I do find a shade light enough, often times it is too cool toned and I have a neutral to warm undertone. Chantilly is the perfect shade. My current holy grail concealer has been Tarte’s Shape Tape, but this one is right up there with that one. I like that it’s slightly lighter than my Shape Tape concealer (which is the lightest shade they offer). It’s also a lighter formula but still has great pigmentation and coverage. The wand is a bit thin which makes spreading it on slightly more difficult. I think I’ve just been spoiled by the Shape Tape thick doe foot applicator. I haven’t noticed any creasing and it lasts long on my skin. I’m really impressed by this one. I think it’s a great alternative when I want good coverage, but a lighter formula.
Jade A.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Vanilla more...
This was my go to concealer for quite a while. Nars has always been a hit for me, and this was no exception. It did a fine job of concealing dark circles, and especially blemishes, but one of my favorite uses for it, and what I use it for now, is as an eyeshadow base. Pat it down with your finger or an eyeshadow brush and it will hold eyeshadow like a dream.

The picture included is of when I still used it for both my undereye and eyeshadow base. There are no filters, and it's taken in natural lighting. I did powder my undereye after using the concealer so that there was no creasing. Hope this is helpful! NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Haleigh N.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Vanilla more...
I love this concealer but had to stop using it for multiple reasons. It has a lot of pros though! For example, it illuminated my face and was perfect for highlighting/contouring. It was also very long lasting and didn't crease on my under eye area. It wasn't heavy and I could layer it on top of any foundation without it looking Cakey. I ended up switching to another brand for a few reasons: it is super expensive and does not last long at all. I would go through a full size concealer every month and a half. Also, the lighter shade range for olive/yellow toned skin is abysmal. I settled with vanilla which was definitely a little pink but was the only shade that even remotely matched me. I would probably go back to using this if they expanded the shade range, even despite the price
ALEXANDRA R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Creme Brulee more...
I purchased this concealer last year with the help of a Sephora associate. I was looking for a good, thick concealer to help cover some small age spots that have popped up on my face and also to use under the eye to help with redness/dark circles. I now carry this item with me at all times- it's great for touch-ups and also it's great to use a highlighter underneath powder foundation. I use it to lighten areas around my eyes, the arch in my brows, and the bridge area above my lips. Wonderful concealer and the best part is is that this tiny little bottle, lasts a long time. I've had mine for over a year and I have yet to purchase another. There's at least still an 1/8 left and I use it daily.
Crystal M.
Review for: Cannelle more...
This has been the first concealer I've used that stayed on long and didn't creas right away. Of course towards the end of the day the product wore off, but I could tell my look was stayed longer throughout the night. The applicantion is cream based but after blending with a beauty blender it turned to a matte finish. The coverage is great and really made my skin look even and covered up blemishes really great. Once I applied my powder concealer to finish, my skin looked so smooth- I loved it!

The cons... the soft brush at the end of the plastic wand started to fall off towards the end of the products life. So then I was simply just using the plastic wand to apply to my face.
Kayla G.
Barnhart, MO
Review for: Vanilla more...
So I REALLY wanted to love this concealer, but it just didn’t do what I needed it to do. I have moderate dark circles and a few areas of redness around my face I like to buff concealer on to give myself a really nice light coverage. I got this because my TF Born this way way out, however this has less coverage and was drying underneath my eyes. Plus, it’s more expensive. It blends easily by just didn’t cover any of my darkness, but looked decent around my face. I actually like the Maybelline FitMe concealer dupe better
Taylor M.
Would this be a good concealer for oily skin?
Melissa H.
Ash Flat, AR
is this concealer worth the $$$ ? & does it cover extreme dark circles ?
Devon M.
I own this concealer and am looking for new ways to experiment with it. Do you think it's best applied with fingers, brushes or a beauty blender under the eyes for a natural finish?
Elizabeth O.
I am so tempted to try this , but how is it on creasing and longevity?
Vicky S.
Worth the hype? Ive never tried this but with it being everywhere im really curious