BeautyFaceFace MakeupNARS
Radiant Creamy Concealer

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer - CUSTARD

How is the coverage? Does it go well with other brand foundations? Should we pick the foundation lighter to this shade or darker???
Do you think it’s worth the price?
Is this a good concelor? how does it lay well with skin. Has anyone used it other than on their eyes? Like chin area or around lip?
Start your review of Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer!
Product Highlights
I love this concealer.its very creamy,full coverage and makes your skin look flawless.a little goes a long way so don't apply too much or it will crease and be cakey. a bit pricey but it does a priceless job. my favorite high end concealer.in reviews
...could get full coverage if i layered this under my eyes and set with a brightening powder, but i can get full coverage with one go with the tarte concealer. this concealer was fine on my dry skin, maybe a little drying but not enough to keep me from using it. i bought this specifically for under eyes so i'm not sure how it is at spot concealing. i've switched over to tarte because it works better for my needs but if it creases on you or is too full coverage this would be a good option. i also didn't find a perfect color match but i wanted to try the mini from sephora first which drastically limited my options. bisque was good enough of a match for me to use for a few months and i love that mini versions are availablein reviews
i really like this product, i like the consistency, the texture, the blendability, it covers well and is lightweight and creamy. the only downside is the price but otherwise great product.in reviews
good concealer and great coverage not oily or too dry its not the best ive tried so ill give it 4 starsin reviews
Anexus A.
Dover, DE
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer uploaded by Anexus A.
Review for: Ginger
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer The NARS brand is on the list of high-end makeup products, which is usually more expensive compared to drug store brands by a fifteen to twenty-five dollar difference. Regardless, I promise, it’s worth it and you won’t regret buying it. The concealer is a guaranteed 16-hour wear, and a little goes a long way, so a single layer of product will suffice. It’s rich and creamy, which is ideal because a lot of concealers tend to dry-up instantly resulting in a clumpy mess. Not to mention, its various uses include concealing, contouring, correcting, and highlighting.
Noelia R.
Caldwell, ID
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer uploaded by Noelia R.
Review for: Creme Brulee
I’m late to the game with this one, I finally tried out this famous concealer & boy is it worth the hype😍! This stuff blends like a dream it is the perfect consistency, the perfect amount of creamy. It has great coverage, no creasing, long lasting...I’m more than sold on this product, I Think I just found my new can’t go without/must have concealer. I will absolutely be repurchasing...I highly recommend it is pricey, but SO worth it.
Heather S.
San Antonio, TX
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer uploaded by Heather S.
Review for: Vanilla
Hands down the best concealer I have ever used! It’s creamy and lightweight, but provides maximum coverage. As a new mom it’s been a lifesaver to make me look well rested!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,009 reviews
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my Favorite concealers it goes on very smoothly and in hides all of your imperfections
Kara P.
Lewiston, ME
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer uploaded by Kara P.
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer uploaded by Kara P.
Review for: Chantilly
I have a hard time finding a good concealer. I’m 33, and I have dark under-eye circles, wrinkles, combination/sensitive skin, and uneven texture. This concealer, though not ideal for me, is very good. Its not as drying as some, it covers very well and stays in place quite well with a (very fine) layer of setting powder. Less is more with this product, and I have found that it looks best when I use as little of it as I can get away with. My biggest issues are that it is a little bit dry feeling in my opinion, and that it tends to settle in my fine lines over the course of my day. I am still learning techniques though, and working on finding a skin regimen that works well for me, so this could be user error.
Lisa B.
Granbury, TX
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer uploaded by Lisa B.
Review for: Marron Glacé
Love this concealer. Does not crease . I love pairing a small bit of this concealer on top of my nars concealer. I’m set for a whole day of amazing coverage;))
Angelica C.
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer uploaded by Angelica C.
Review for: Custard
There’s a reason this is the bestselling concealer at Sephora. It’s light and dewy without looking caked on, flaky, or sludgy. I would describe it as full coverage without it feeling like one. This is absolutely amazing for a very natural look; it blends in so perfectly with your skin! It’s also great for a GNO or date night because it will hide your dark circles. If you’re looking for your new holy grail concealer that checks all the boxes without any cons, this is the one!
Brittanee R.
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this concealer. It’s a creamy formula that applies nicely and it doesn’t dry out or crease under my eyes. It covers my dark circles really well and even without primer it lasts throughout the day. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
Alex C.
Tempe, AZ
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer uploaded by Alex C.
I love this so much! Sometimes I only use this without foundation. It looks like skin but covers in such a radiant way. Great for photos. I use the color ginger.
Helena K.
Irvine, CA
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer uploaded by Helena K.
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer uploaded by Helena K.
As an Asian (tanned) sometimes it’s difficult to find the right shade of foundation or concealer. So after trying multiple concealers from different brands, this is it for me. The color is Medium Dark Biscuit. I like dewy make up rather than matte so this creamy formulation goes smoothly and easy to blend in. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

2,316 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela C.
Elizabethport, NJ
il y a 4 mois
Berkley S. il y a 4 mois
Tarte rainforest of the sea aquacealer :)
dhwani S.
il y a 6 mois
Mia B. il y a 5 mois
Both stay well on your skin for the whole day!
dhwani S.