BY NARS #2 in Concealer

Coveted by artists for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, new Radiant Creamy Concealer evens skin with lightweight medium to high buildable coverage. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue.

• Long wearing and crease-proof
  • Paraben-free, Alcohol free, Synthetic fragrance free, Non comedogenic

• Which is better : Nars radiant cream concealer in liquid or the o...5 Answers
  • Is it true this is the best concealer on sephora ? Does it have ...7 Answers
  • Is this good for contouring?4 Answers
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Caramel
10 stars. I have terrible dark circles- not the wimpy ones most people complain about, but the hereditary ones that are really just skin pigmentation. This is the best concealer I have ever found. I was previously using the Benefite Boing concealer and thought that was pretty great, but it was too drying for under my eye area during the winter. Tried this NARS concealer and WOW- I didn't know what I was missing! This concealer is so incredibly pigmented so it provides amazing coverage, and you do not need a lot at all. A little goes a super long way. It's pretty moisturizing as well, which is great for winter. It is very long lasting too. I definitely don't need to re-apply for like 8-10 hours, but I could definitely go about 16 hours if needed- I'm probably the only one that even notices that I need a touch up. I wish I could prevent everyone from buying any other concealer ever again--don't spend your money on any concealer except this one! I have naturally light/medium skin and use self tanner on my face daily and get about a medium skin tone, and the shade medium custard is perfect. In the summer with a tan I will likely have to mix it with the next darker shade.
Kathryn P.
Review for: Chantilly
I have tried a lot of concealers and recently and finally got around to trying this NARS one. For years, I have heard great things about this concealer. I am very fair skinned and sometimes have a tough time finding a shade light enough for me to use as a highlighting concealer. If I do find a shade light enough, often times it is too cool toned and I have a neutral to warm undertone. Chantilly is the perfect shade. My current holy grail concealer has been Tarte’s Shape Tape, but this one is right up there with that one. I like that it’s slightly lighter than my Shape Tape concealer (which is the lightest shade they offer). It’s also a lighter formula but still has great pigmentation and coverage. The wand is a bit thin which makes spreading it on slightly more difficult. I think I’ve just been spoiled by the Shape Tape thick doe foot applicator. I haven’t noticed any creasing and it lasts long on my skin. I’m really impressed by this one. I think it’s a great alternative when I want good coverage, but a lighter formula.
Haleigh N.
Nashville
Review for: Vanilla
I love this concealer but had to stop using it for multiple reasons. It has a lot of pros though! For example, it illuminated my face and was perfect for highlighting/contouring. It was also very long lasting and didn't crease on my under eye area. It wasn't heavy and I could layer it on top of any foundation without it looking Cakey. I ended up switching to another brand for a few reasons: it is super expensive and does not last long at all. I would go through a full size concealer every month and a half. Also, the lighter shade range for olive/yellow toned skin is abysmal. I settled with vanilla which was definitely a little pink but was the only shade that even remotely matched me. I would probably go back to using this if they expanded the shade range, even despite the price
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Review for: Vanilla
I’ve been using this on my under eyes after applying foundation since July and I’m just now running out. NARS deserves five stars for this! It’s easy to use, and the brush is perfect for smooth and precise application. I like to put it under my eyes and on my nose to highlight! Blend out with beauty blender. I had a hard time finding a concealer that didn’t leave me dry during the winter months, but this will go on smoothly and stay regardless of the weather outside. Purchased always at Sephora.
Heather A.
central
Review for: Vanilla
I really love this concealer A LOT. I’ve been using this product for years and I still love it just as much ! I use this under my eyes and areas I want to highlight ! It stays perfectly on my face all day and doesn’t budge. It is also light and doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a ton of makeup. I have the absolute lightest shade and it works out for me perfectly. It covers blemishes as well very nicely. I recommend this concealer to anyone in need of a good cult favorite!!!!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Review for: Cannelle, Hazlenut
This concealer is so creamy and easy to blend! I use it to conceal / highlight and Contour because it's so easy to work with! I was never one for cream Contour because it got messy but I always love the way that it looked on others skin, so I am beyond happy that I decided to try Nars concealer two do my contour and highlight with. The colors really and compliment my skin rather than hide it. It is buildable coverage and can be full coverage. It does, separate, or pull apart on the skin which is hard for me to find a full coverage concealer. It's just so amazingly creamy oh, I can't get over it. A little goes a long way so one tube of concealer will last for a good amount of time even with daily use, making it totally worth the money!
ΜcΚennα B.
Review for: Chantilly
Awesome concealer, lived up to my expectations and I’ve used it for the past two years now. It has great coverage and it blends very well. It doesn’t cake and last well through the day, about 18 hours of wear! This color is the only one I have ever found that matches me perfectly and it works for under eyes and spot concealment. Hasn’t ever broken my out or caused any issues with my skin which is super important to me as well.
Jenise L.
Hackensack , NJ
Review for: Vanilla
This product is truly the holy grail of all concealers! It's definitely a must have for hiding blemish, face shaping/contour/ as well as a perfect formula for eyeshadow cut crease! The brush is amazing and you could also use other thin brushes if you choose to use this on your eyes!
My perfect shade is the Vanilla and it works perfect with Laura Mercier Translucent powder! My eyeshadow always comes out perfect when I use this on my eyes!
It's super blendable and stays put for a long time. I don't think I've ever come across a NARS product that I don't love.
Britt M.
Review for: Vanilla
I’m so appreciative of this concealer, it really covers up my chronic dark circles. This is thick yet creamy, and very easy to blend (I use Sephora airbrush concealer brush and it blends like a dream!). I use vanilla, which shade wise matches me fair skin and has a slight pink undertone, which helps counteract and brighten my purple dark circles. This concealer really does contain some radiance, but not in the way say ysl touché eclat does, it’s undetectable, yet when I apply this I can see my undereye area instantly brightening up. This stays on my undereyes until I take it off at the end of the day, although I do make sure to set it with powder in the morning. My HG dark circle concealer.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Review for: Custard
I’ve had my eye on this concealer for a while and have really been wanting to try it. My current concealer was just running out so I finally decided to give it a try. First of all I’m very happy with the shades I was able to find one that matches great. It’s very creamy and offers great coverage. It’s very easy to apply and blend. The packaging is nice and sturdy. It may be a little more pricey then other options but I completely find it worth it! I’m very happy I decided to try this concealer it is definitely my current favorite and I highly recommend it!
Taylor M.
Would this be a good concealer for oily skin?
Devon M.
I own this concealer and am looking for new ways to experiment with it. Do you think it's best applied with fingers, brushes or a beauty blender under the eyes for a natural finish?
Melissa H.
Ash Flat, AR
is this concealer worth the $$$ ? & does it cover extreme dark circles ?
Elizabeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so tempted to try this , but how is it on creasing and longevity?
Vicky S.
Worth the hype? Ive never tried this but with it being everywhere im really curious