BY NARS #7 in Concealer

Nars’ #1, award-winning concealer. this multi-action concealer contours, highlights, corrects, and perfects with creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural radiant finish.

All Purpose Perfection. All Skin Tones.

All-star Performance.

The #1 concealer in the U.S.* Coveted by artists and non-artists alike for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, Radiant Creamy Concealer delivers all-purpose perfection for all skin tones. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue. Available in 22 shades.

Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Dollar & Unit Sales, Jan 2017 - Jun 2017

Benefits:

CORRECTS IMPERFECTIONS

Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.

IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN

Multi-Active Botanical Blend, including Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Vitamin E, hydrates, firms, reduces redness and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. Delivers essential antioxidant protection to help protect skin against damaging free radicals.

BLURS THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES

Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out skin tone.

Can be applied directly from the applicator, with fingertips or the #12 Cream Blending Brush.

As a highlighter, select two shades lighter than the concealer shade and place on high points of the face.

To add dimension and contour, select two shades deeper than the concealer shade and place in the hollows of the cheeks, on temples, along the hairline and jawline.

• Has any one tried the nars creamy concealer ? Is it any g...9 Answers
  • Hi! My name is Madeleine Aguilar, I am a fan of products ...1 Answers
  • Best concelar NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer or tarte™ sha...8 Answers
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • "this concealer was my favorite until i tried tarte shape tape. i have severe under eye circles so i need a lot of coverage. i could get full coverage if i layered this under my eyes and set with a brightening powder, but i can get full coverage with one go with the tarte concealer. this concealer was fine on my dry skin, maybe a little drying but not enough to keep me from using it. i bought this specifically for under eyes so i'm not sure how it is at spot concealing. i've switched over to tarte because it works better for my needs but if it creases on you or is too full coverage this would be a good option. i also didn't find a perfect color match but i wanted to try the mini from sephora first which drastically limited my options. bisque was good enough of a match for me to use for a few months and i love that mini versions are available" in 1611 reviews
  • "i really like this product, i like the consistency, the texture, the blendability, it covers well and is lightweight and creamy. the only downside is the price but otherwise great product." in 449 reviews
  • "good concealer and great coverage not oily or too dry its not the best ive tried so ill give it 4 stars" in 422 reviews
Brittany H.
Review for: Café Con Leche more...
I adore this concealer, it is absolutely marvelous and my current holy grail concealer. It is light weight, medium to full coverage, easily blendable, and looks very natural. I use this concealer everyday and have yet to find one that performs the same. I’m currently on my second container of this product. It is a little expensive but I can really feel the difference between this and other brands. It also is not incredibly drying or cakey like some other heavier concealers. The application wand is very thin and quite standard but I’m just happy it has a wand. In my opinion, it is a nice medium thickness formula. Thick enough to provide coverage but not so thick that is creases super easily or has a heavy feeling. I suggest this for anyone who has dry skin or dark circles.
Aleesa P.
Shingle Springs, CA
Review for: Vanilla more...
While this is a very hydrating concealor, which is good for dry undereyes, it just didnt have enough pigment for my under eyes. I have very thin skin with a few blue veins going under my eyes and this did not have enough coverage to conceal them. It did cover my dark circles and brighten up the area, which if you dont have an extreme situation to cover up, it would be great for you. Definitely something that can be worn for a simple everyday look or a glam look. Shade vanilla was a great cool toned color for my very fair skin. But not quite light enough to use as a highlighter for the center of the face. Which is a common occurance for me with my very fair skin.
max o.
Porter, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
it wasn't it for me. It felt light on my face which was nice but for a higher end concealer, I really wanted a little more than that. Also, the color range really wasn't fantastic. Yes, they have a lot of colors, but a lot of them seemed to have almost ashy undertones, which I did not expect from NARS. I got the shade "Vanilla" thinking since I am a pretty pale person but not the palest it would be okay. It ended up darker than my actual foundation and even normal skin tone and just sat on my eyes weirdly. Because of the odd coloration, it was doomed. I ended up giving it to my mom who used it maybe 2 times since then.
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
Review for: Custard more...
Let me start out by saying I'm a creature of habit when it comes to certain products. I have always stuck with one drugstore concealer for YEARS because I absolutely love it, and nothing compared to it (even high end concealers). I don't know why I was always hesitant of buying this one; the price definitely had something to do with that. Well, I finally gave it a shot. Oh my good gosh. This is THE BEST concealer I have ever tried, and that is a HUGE statement for me to make. I have the shade Custard, and my skin tone is light/medium to medium. This is such a good shade for me. It's light enough to highlight my features but doesn't make me look ghostly or pale.
The formula of this concealer is, of course, amazing. I have normal skin, which can lean slightly dry at times. I'd say the texture is slightly thick but also lightweight (does that make sense?). It blends like a dream on me. I personally like to blend my concealers with a blending sponge. The coverage is perfect. I'm not a fan of super full, cakey looking coverage. This gives me medium to full coverage and looks very natural. A little definitely goes a long way. It just looks so good! I don't have issues with it creasing badly on me, and it doesn't emphasize any fine lines. It doesn't look drying on me either. And it stays put all day. I've worn this for 10+ hours, and it looks the same by the end of the day. Very little fading.
I really don't think I have anything bad to say about this concealer. It's worth every single penny. I'll be reaching for this constantly, and consider it as one of my new go-to concealers.
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Chantilly more...
Cult Favorite, but not the best on the market.
The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is known as a cult favorite because it’s tried and true. The concealer gives great coverage, but let me tell you what i don’t like:
1. The price point in comparison to the amount of product you are receiving. ($30)
2. It’s not that creamy
3. If you don’t use the product, it dries in the tube and it becomes increasingly more difficult to get product from the bottle
Overall, there is truly better concealers out there for a much more justified price.
Beth M.
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My all-time favorite concealer, hands-down! This concealer is the perfect consistency for putting on and having time to spread a bit so that it doesn’t look obvious. It lasts all day, without creasing, which is very important to me. I’m a lifetime believer!NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Sophia G.
Madison
This is probably the best concealer I have ever tried. It is the smoothest and creamiest and creates a seamless look. The coverage is amazing and is blends out very well. The only problem I have with it is the price. I find it a little expensive for what I want to spend on concealer. I do think it is an amazing product for the price, but I, personally am fine with using a product that is very similar for a smaller price. I definitely recommend this for anyone who doesn't care too much about the price though.
Silya D.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
i really really loved this product, i have extremely dry under eyes & during CO’s winter months they are so so horrible & this actually made my under eye area so comfortable. this concealer applied smoothly & looked great even being worn for hours. i unfortunately purchased a shade with yellow undertones when i need cool undertones, i gave this to my Best Friend who also loves this product so much!
Brianna A.
Williamsburg
Review for: Caramel more...
A really great natural concealer. It is definitely a sheer-medium coverage concealer- but a solid medium! It layers easily without looking caking on the skin and it is obviously super light weight. I love concealers like this because it's hydrating and brightens the under eye beautifully. I wouldn't exactly use this to conceal blemishes- but a keeper for those no makeup-makeup days or if you want that radiant look.
Aaliyah M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
10 stars. I have terrible dark circles- not the wimpy ones most people complain about, but the hereditary ones that are really just skin pigmentation. This is the best concealer I have ever found. I was previously using the Benefite Boing concealer and thought that was pretty great, but it was too drying for under my eye area during the winter. Tried this NARS concealer and WOW- I didn't know what I was missing! This concealer is so incredibly pigmented so it provides amazing coverage, and you do not need a lot at all. A little goes a super long way. It's pretty moisturizing as well, which is great for winter. It is very long lasting too. I definitely don't need to re-apply for like 8-10 hours, but I could definitely go about 16 hours if needed- I'm probably the only one that even notices that I need a touch up. I wish I could prevent everyone from buying any other concealer ever again--don't spend your money on any concealer except this one! I have naturally light/medium skin and use self tanner on my face daily and get about a medium skin tone, and the shade medium custard is perfect. In the summer with a tan I will likely have to mix it with the next darker shade.
Taylor M.
Would this be a good concealer for oily skin?
Melissa H.
Ash Flat, AR
is this concealer worth the $$$ ? & does it cover extreme dark circles ?
Devon M.
I own this concealer and am looking for new ways to experiment with it. Do you think it's best applied with fingers, brushes or a beauty blender under the eyes for a natural finish?
Elizabeth O.
I am so tempted to try this , but how is it on creasing and longevity?
Vicky S.
Worth the hype? Ive never tried this but with it being everywhere im really curious