BY NARS

THIS VERSATILE CREAM FOUNDATION BLENDS SEAMLESSLY AND BRILLIANTLY EVENS SKIN WITH MEDIUM BUILDABLE COVERAGE AND A LIGHTWEIGHT LUMINOUS FINISH. APPLIED WET OR DRY, SKIN LOOKS SOFT, SMOOTH AND LUMINOUS.

OVERVIEW:
Radiant Cream Compact Foundation Refill Only. To be used with the Empty Compact.

Radiant Cream Compact Foundation brilliantly evens skin with a lightweight, luminous finish. Combining the supple feel of a cream foundation with the sleek ease of a portable compact, the Advanced Emulsion Technology formula may be applied wet or dry for artistic versatility. Blending seamlessly with weightless medium-buildable coverage, skin feels soft and comfortable with moisture levels boosted by 80% after 12 hours, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhancing skin's radiance.

Includes a Radiant Cream Compact Foundation Sponge.

BENEFITS:
VERSATILE FINISH AND COVERAGE
The NARS exclusive Advanced Emulsion Technology provides all the benefits of a liquid foundation in a customizable and convenient cream compact foundation that blends seamlessly into skin. Versatile formula can be applied dry for medium buildable coverage or wet for more sheer coverage.
COMPLEXION LOOKS NATURAL, RADIANT AND SMOOTH
Light Reflecting Complex™ optimizes translucency while advanced optical technologies including Mineral Tone Balancing Powder and Photochromic Technology visibly correct redness, balance tone and help skin look radiant in any source of light.
SKIN IS LUXURIOUSLY HYDRATED AND POWERFULLY PROTECTED
An Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Blend keeps skin hydrated for 24 hours. Ceramides reinforce skin’s natural barrier while Paracress.
Flower Extract strengthens the collagen and elastin network to promote firmness and lift from within. Vitamins A, C and E help protect skin against environmental aggressors.

HOW TO USE:
For medium coverage, apply using a dry sponge, pressing evenly onto skin.
For sheer coverage, dampen sponge and apply foundation evenly onto face.
To build more coverage, allow foundation to set and layer using the included sponge.
The foundation can also be applied with fingertips. Not recommended to be applied with a brush.
How to store:

Because of the unique texture, this formula is air sensitive. To ensure the integrity of this product, close inner lid of compact securely after each use and store away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.

• I have deep under eye circles would this product be too t...3 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • I haven't decided weather I'm going to buy this or not ye...2 Answers
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I love how convenient the cream to concealer foundation works. It is applied with the sponge that comes with the product and the letting is super cute and works well to offer all over coverage. I love it !!
Lucía G.
Córdoba
Me gusto mucho pero siento como que no se adihere bien a la piel. Como que el pollito queda como muy arriba del rostro y si pasó mi dedo se sale por completo.
Lorena R.
I absolutely love this product. Would recommend to anyone who loves to look beautiful at all times. Worth it❤
Nancy T.
It makes you have a radiant complexion I would totally recommend this product to anyone
Gabrielle T.
Lexington, KY
It is the best thing in the worldI love it sos sos is sos so so mich❤️❤️❤️I love it so so so so sos sos sos so sos like who could live with out it💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 I love it so much it is a bit pricy thought but is is worth is ver much worthy it
Na K.
cairo
Wonderful and excellent and stable and also a wonderful seal I want to win this product because I do not see any good product like this and also that the highest level and its kind is excellent and there is no such thing at all once again I hope you give me a wonderful gift such as this and these Markhamn The best brands and brands at all mean that they are bigger than anything else and there is no second comparison I want this if possible best Mentk for children and sensitive people beautiful product
Shaimaa A.
alriyadh
1,165 reviews
This product is wonderful and very beautiful and the company always renew the raw materials that were used for the development of its products recommend everyone use
Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Muy bueno yo particularmente lo he usado poco pero lo tengo entre mi maquillaje da una buena cobertura
Shulaing A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have not used this foundation before and I don't like compact foundations. I might give this a shot later on in the future.
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
1,463 reviews
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI
Is this product good for oily skin?
D. R.
I have deep under eye circles would this product be too thick and show off my wrinkles and under eye circles?
Alexandra M.
I haven't decided weather I'm going to buy this or not yet but before I make up my mind I want to ask if it would be able to cover redness, minor acne and under eyes. And want concealer works best with this foundation preferable something that covers dark circles
jacky k.
nashville
I have combination skin. I tend to get especially oily in my tzone area, and my skin seems to dry out everywhere else when i wear makeup. I am more concerned with eliminating that shiny look i sometimes get about 2 hours after i put on any kind of foundation. Would this be good for combination skin?
Ashley C.
Columbus, OH
I currently use BB cream , medium deep sheer tint , would switching to NARS Radiant cream compact foundation give me the same results as the BB cream I currently use ?

Amazon