BY NARS

THIS VERSATILE CREAM FOUNDATION BLENDS SEAMLESSLY AND BRILLIANTLY EVENS SKIN WITH MEDIUM BUILDABLE COVERAGE AND A LIGHTWEIGHT LUMINOUS FINISH. APPLIED WET OR DRY, SKIN LOOKS SOFT, SMOOTH AND LUMINOUS.

OVERVIEW:
Radiant Cream Compact Foundation Refill Only. To be used with the Empty Compact.

Radiant Cream Compact Foundation brilliantly evens skin with a lightweight, luminous finish. Combining the supple feel of a cream foundation with the sleek ease of a portable compact, the Advanced Emulsion Technology formula may be applied wet or dry for artistic versatility. Blending seamlessly with weightless medium-buildable coverage, skin feels soft and comfortable with moisture levels boosted by 80% after 12 hours, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhancing skin's radiance.

Includes a Radiant Cream Compact Foundation Sponge.

BENEFITS:
VERSATILE FINISH AND COVERAGE
The NARS exclusive Advanced Emulsion Technology provides all the benefits of a liquid foundation in a customizable and convenient cream compact foundation that blends seamlessly into skin. Versatile formula can be applied dry for medium buildable coverage or wet for more sheer coverage.
COMPLEXION LOOKS NATURAL, RADIANT AND SMOOTH
Light Reflecting Complex™ optimizes translucency while advanced optical technologies including Mineral Tone Balancing Powder and Photochromic Technology visibly correct redness, balance tone and help skin look radiant in any source of light.
SKIN IS LUXURIOUSLY HYDRATED AND POWERFULLY PROTECTED
An Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Blend keeps skin hydrated for 24 hours. Ceramides reinforce skin’s natural barrier while Paracress.
Flower Extract strengthens the collagen and elastin network to promote firmness and lift from within. Vitamins A, C and E help protect skin against environmental aggressors.

HOW TO USE:
For medium coverage, apply using a dry sponge, pressing evenly onto skin.
For sheer coverage, dampen sponge and apply foundation evenly onto face.
To build more coverage, allow foundation to set and layer using the included sponge.
The foundation can also be applied with fingertips. Not recommended to be applied with a brush.
How to store:

Because of the unique texture, this formula is air sensitive. To ensure the integrity of this product, close inner lid of compact securely after each use and store away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.

• I have deep under eye circles would this product be too t...3 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • I haven't decided weather I'm going to buy this or not ye...2 Answers
josy s.
That compact powder that leaves you with the wonderful make, well made and professional effect made by youaaaa !! Okay, I loved the finish that stayed on make❤. With her you make that powerful make, of envy to anyone! Much love involved
Brittany P.
I really liked the texture of this product. It is easy to apply and for me I was able to build me coverage wether I was wanting something not as full to full face if I wanted. I also loved the healthy glow it truly gave your face. If you are a huge fan of Nars radiant concealer then this product is a list try in my eyes!
Christine W.
Savannah, GA
This product applies on my skin so smoothly and it's easy to blend. It lasts pretty well on my oily skin which is a plus. I recently retired from the Army and when I used to wear this in uniform it lasted for about 6 hrs before needing a touch up.
Drane B.
New windsor, NY
This foundation is nice but cream compact makeup freaks me out as bacteria can harbor and grow in wet environments. It had a nice coverage but it broke up on me throughout the day. I wouldn't get it again just didn't work for me.
Cara B.
Camanche
NARS is something that me and all of my friends use! This is perfect for a night out or even just a day of shopping. It gives your face the perfect color and isn't oily. I would recommend it to anyone!
rebecca m.
Norwood, MA
full coverage, doesn't leave skin oily or dry, both for combination skin, i bought it at my nearest sephora store, lasts roughly all day like other NARS products. my skin type is combination so i would recommend for others.
Daniela M.
33186
This one is so nice. I love it so much I have a medium skin tone and have oliy skin this is pricey but very worth it I bought mine. At nars I would defenty buy this proudu t again I love it.
Jordin R.
I started using this foundation a few years ago and have been an avid purchaser ever since. It's works well with my fair complexion and goes on like a dream. Like many others said it can look a bit cakey, but it IS intended to be used with a setting powder and as soon as that is applied the foundation looks perfect. When applied correctly it looks great. My boyfriend could never tell that I had any foundation on, yet I knew that my facial redness was covered with ease. I love this product. And since it's a refill once you purchase the main packaging it is cheaper to replace, not to mention Eco-friendly!
ari s.
Wilmington, DE
This foundation is my holy Grail after the born this way foundation. It's very hydrating, you dont feel like the nothing on your face which is amazing. And the best thing is that it doesnt make you look cakey at all.
Kiran S.
Great for a matte look! I use this with just primer and gives my oily skin a nice and smooth look! Will need a few touch ups during the day for sure. Great packaging and would definitely buy again!! Get it from Sephora.
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI
Is this product good for oily skin?
D. R.
I have deep under eye circles would this product be too thick and show off my wrinkles and under eye circles?
Alexandra M.
I haven't decided weather I'm going to buy this or not yet but before I make up my mind I want to ask if it would be able to cover redness, minor acne and under eyes. And want concealer works best with this foundation preferable something that covers dark circles
jacky k.
nashville
I have combination skin. I tend to get especially oily in my tzone area, and my skin seems to dry out everywhere else when i wear makeup. I am more concerned with eliminating that shiny look i sometimes get about 2 hours after i put on any kind of foundation. Would this be good for combination skin?
Ashley C.
Columbus, OH
I currently use BB cream , medium deep sheer tint , would switching to NARS Radiant cream compact foundation give me the same results as the BB cream I currently use ?

Amazon