BY NARS

THIS VERSATILE CREAM FOUNDATION BLENDS SEAMLESSLY AND BRILLIANTLY EVENS SKIN WITH MEDIUM BUILDABLE COVERAGE AND A LIGHTWEIGHT LUMINOUS FINISH. APPLIED WET OR DRY, SKIN LOOKS SOFT, SMOOTH AND LUMINOUS.

OVERVIEW:
Radiant Cream Compact Foundation Refill Only. To be used with the Empty Compact.

Radiant Cream Compact Foundation brilliantly evens skin with a lightweight, luminous finish. Combining the supple feel of a cream foundation with the sleek ease of a portable compact, the Advanced Emulsion Technology formula may be applied wet or dry for artistic versatility. Blending seamlessly with weightless medium-buildable coverage, skin feels soft and comfortable with moisture levels boosted by 80% after 12 hours, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhancing skin's radiance.

Includes a Radiant Cream Compact Foundation Sponge.

BENEFITS:
VERSATILE FINISH AND COVERAGE
The NARS exclusive Advanced Emulsion Technology provides all the benefits of a liquid foundation in a customizable and convenient cream compact foundation that blends seamlessly into skin. Versatile formula can be applied dry for medium buildable coverage or wet for more sheer coverage.
COMPLEXION LOOKS NATURAL, RADIANT AND SMOOTH
Light Reflecting Complex™ optimizes translucency while advanced optical technologies including Mineral Tone Balancing Powder and Photochromic Technology visibly correct redness, balance tone and help skin look radiant in any source of light.
SKIN IS LUXURIOUSLY HYDRATED AND POWERFULLY PROTECTED
An Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Blend keeps skin hydrated for 24 hours. Ceramides reinforce skin’s natural barrier while Paracress.
Flower Extract strengthens the collagen and elastin network to promote firmness and lift from within. Vitamins A, C and E help protect skin against environmental aggressors.

HOW TO USE:
For medium coverage, apply using a dry sponge, pressing evenly onto skin.
For sheer coverage, dampen sponge and apply foundation evenly onto face.
To build more coverage, allow foundation to set and layer using the included sponge.
The foundation can also be applied with fingertips. Not recommended to be applied with a brush.
How to store:

Because of the unique texture, this formula is air sensitive. To ensure the integrity of this product, close inner lid of compact securely after each use and store away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.

• I have deep under eye circles would this product be too t...3 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • I haven't decided weather I'm going to buy this or not ye...2 Answers
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I love this product, and the only reason why I didn't give it 5/5 if because of the price range. This stuff is amazing! It does a great job in covering up everything I need it to. Never had a NARS product I didn't fall in love with.
Danielle P.
This product has a wonderful texture! It doesn't make your face feel caked and it is long lasting. I personally like using this over liquid foundation. Is pricey but lasts you a long time! I would continue to buy this product!
Tara B.
Cedartown, GA
I like the coverage this product gives! I bought this at Sephora about a year ago. The packaging is beautiful. I love the finish the product has! I have combination skin with scarring and this worked good!
sydney p.
Center Moriches, NY
i love this because u can take it on the go and its reasonable for the price i bought it at sephora and it is expenseive but worth it i really like it and a pro is you can take it every ware like it docent get all over and i will get it again when i hit the pan
Nicolette N.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is amazing! Such great coverage and overall an amazing price! Lasts forever. The package is simple but elegant. Worth every penny. I bought this from Sephora and would recommend to anyone. Super easy to use and apply
Mariana M.
Lakewood
My ultimate fave . NARS is by far my favorite brand their product gives you the most full and radiant coverage . Nothing beats the quality of their items . I always get highly impressed with their things when I try their concealer, powders and foundations.
Sydney S.
Antioch, TN
This isn't my fav. My sacha buttercup and Airspun powder work a lot better. It's good for flawless skin in my opinion. I definitely wouldn't pay this much for a powder. Sadly I have the powder away so I will not buy again
Navjot G.
Plano, TX
Cream and liquid ; that’s the Awesome part of this product... it a mix not very light a s a powder and also not very heavy like liquid foundation !! I use to contour my jaws a little ! Hope you all have a great weekend
adrianna t.
My favorite!! Covers extremely well and is easy to apply and blend. It is worth the price and it will last a good amount of time. I buy this product every time I run out because it is that good. If you haven't tried this product - you are missing out big time!!
Sasha T.
totowa,nj
I actually have this in a few colors and I love them. I don't use them as a full coverage foundation but rather on certain areas on my face to cover certain spots. They are true to their color, creamy & very blendable!
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI
Is this product good for oily skin?
D. R.
I have deep under eye circles would this product be too thick and show off my wrinkles and under eye circles?
Alexandra M.
I haven't decided weather I'm going to buy this or not yet but before I make up my mind I want to ask if it would be able to cover redness, minor acne and under eyes. And want concealer works best with this foundation preferable something that covers dark circles
jacky k.
nashville
I have combination skin. I tend to get especially oily in my tzone area, and my skin seems to dry out everywhere else when i wear makeup. I am more concerned with eliminating that shiny look i sometimes get about 2 hours after i put on any kind of foundation. Would this be good for combination skin?
Ashley C.
Columbus, OH
I currently use BB cream , medium deep sheer tint , would switching to NARS Radiant cream compact foundation give me the same results as the BB cream I currently use ?

Amazon