BY NARS

THIS VERSATILE CREAM FOUNDATION BLENDS SEAMLESSLY AND BRILLIANTLY EVENS SKIN WITH MEDIUM BUILDABLE COVERAGE AND A LIGHTWEIGHT LUMINOUS FINISH. APPLIED WET OR DRY, SKIN LOOKS SOFT, SMOOTH AND LUMINOUS.

OVERVIEW:
Radiant Cream Compact Foundation Refill Only. To be used with the Empty Compact.

Radiant Cream Compact Foundation brilliantly evens skin with a lightweight, luminous finish. Combining the supple feel of a cream foundation with the sleek ease of a portable compact, the Advanced Emulsion Technology formula may be applied wet or dry for artistic versatility. Blending seamlessly with weightless medium-buildable coverage, skin feels soft and comfortable with moisture levels boosted by 80% after 12 hours, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhancing skin's radiance.

Includes a Radiant Cream Compact Foundation Sponge.

BENEFITS:
VERSATILE FINISH AND COVERAGE
The NARS exclusive Advanced Emulsion Technology provides all the benefits of a liquid foundation in a customizable and convenient cream compact foundation that blends seamlessly into skin. Versatile formula can be applied dry for medium buildable coverage or wet for more sheer coverage.
COMPLEXION LOOKS NATURAL, RADIANT AND SMOOTH
Light Reflecting Complex™ optimizes translucency while advanced optical technologies including Mineral Tone Balancing Powder and Photochromic Technology visibly correct redness, balance tone and help skin look radiant in any source of light.
SKIN IS LUXURIOUSLY HYDRATED AND POWERFULLY PROTECTED
An Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Blend keeps skin hydrated for 24 hours. Ceramides reinforce skin’s natural barrier while Paracress.
Flower Extract strengthens the collagen and elastin network to promote firmness and lift from within. Vitamins A, C and E help protect skin against environmental aggressors.

HOW TO USE:
For medium coverage, apply using a dry sponge, pressing evenly onto skin.
For sheer coverage, dampen sponge and apply foundation evenly onto face.
To build more coverage, allow foundation to set and layer using the included sponge.
The foundation can also be applied with fingertips. Not recommended to be applied with a brush.
How to store:

Because of the unique texture, this formula is air sensitive. To ensure the integrity of this product, close inner lid of compact securely after each use and store away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.

• I have deep under eye circles would this product be too t...3 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • I haven't decided weather I'm going to buy this or not ye...2 Answers
Mary N.
Sandy Spring, MD
I have normal to dry skin that still gets shiny in the T-zone and this keeps it looking nice all day without drying it out. Sets concealed blemishes like nobody's business! Only con is that unlike the previous version, it is crumbly and absolutely NOT for carrying around in the handbag.
Selina S.
Independence, OR
Would not recommend this products with someone with problematic skin, wore this once and the next day I was broken out, first and last time using this product, don't recommend it. It's a dupe for the maybelline stick foundations
Anna H.
Silver Spring, MD
I did not like this product very much at all because it is not very pigmented, and it did not do much. However after looking at pictures of myself when i wore it I realized it made my foundation patchy. It is also overpriced.
Yajaira H.
Mission, TX
This is actually my second Best Buy, I love how good it makes my skin feel after I take it off, I wear this to work with a soft glam and also for a night out with a bold look and I just love it
Patricia L.
Ashley, IN
This Nars cream compact foundation is very great if you like a light to medium coverage. It blends very nicely and very lightweight. Has great pigmentation and works great for sensitive skin and dry skin. I have bought it multiply times and would purchase it again.
Fernanda L.
San Diego, CA
At first glance, I love this compact foundation. I have normal/dry skin and the finish of this is silky and smooth without being dewy. It's also nicely buildable. Light-medium coverage.  I buy it at Sephora, and i will recommend to other people to use this product.
Laila S.
Este producto me gusto mucho porque el color que deja es muy natural y además que me dejo la cara súper matte y no se me veía grasosa, el producto dura bastante y no se cae con facilidad, su presentación es buena y súper versátil para llevar
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
I love this compact! It works to have light coverage for days that I want minimal coverage, or put it over my foundation. It blends pretty nicely but, it is not my favorite cream compact because it is a little tacky, I will buy it again though!
Kate L.
Rosemount, MN
This cream foundation is the best I've ever used, although it goes on so smoothly, it tends to crease within a few hours of application. Primer is needed to prolong the noncreasing application. This has a great formula that seems to perfectly blend in and melt into your skin, in an amazing way.
Bri L.
Millington, TN
Gorgeous finish. Apples matte and stays that way most of the day. I have dry skin so idk why, but it did begin to crease a little. No big deal really, nothing that I couldn't easily fix. Matched my skin tone well
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI
Is this product good for oily skin?
D. R.
I have deep under eye circles would this product be too thick and show off my wrinkles and under eye circles?
Alexandra M.
I haven't decided weather I'm going to buy this or not yet but before I make up my mind I want to ask if it would be able to cover redness, minor acne and under eyes. And want concealer works best with this foundation preferable something that covers dark circles
jacky k.
nashville
I have combination skin. I tend to get especially oily in my tzone area, and my skin seems to dry out everywhere else when i wear makeup. I am more concerned with eliminating that shiny look i sometimes get about 2 hours after i put on any kind of foundation. Would this be good for combination skin?
Ashley C.
Columbus, OH
I currently use BB cream , medium deep sheer tint , would switching to NARS Radiant cream compact foundation give me the same results as the BB cream I currently use ?

Amazon