BY NARS #59 in Powder Foundation

Radiant Cream Compact Foundation Refill Only. To be used with the Empty Compact.

Radiant Cream Compact Foundation brilliantly evens skin with a lightweight, luminous finish. Combining the supple feel of a cream foundation with the sleek ease of a portable compact, the Advanced Emulsion Technology formula may be applied wet or dry for artistic versatility. Blending seamlessly with weightless medium-buildable coverage, skin feels soft and comfortable with moisture levels boosted by 80% after 12 hours, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhancing skin's radiance.

Includes a Radiant Cream Compact Foundation Sponge.

The NARS exclusive Advanced Emulsion Technology provides all the benefits of a liquid foundation in a customizable and convenient cream compact foundation that blends seamlessly into skin. Versatile formula can be applied dry for medium buildable coverage or wet for more sheer coverage.
Light Reflecting Complex™ optimizes translucency while advanced optical technologies including Mineral Tone Balancing Powder and Photochromic Technology visibly correct redness, balance tone and help skin look radiant in any source of light.
An Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Blend keeps skin hydrated for 24 hours. Ceramides reinforce skin’s natural barrier while Paracress.
Flower Extract strengthens the collagen and elastin network to promote firmness and lift from within. Vitamins A, C and E help protect skin against environmental aggressors.

For medium coverage, apply using a dry sponge, pressing evenly onto skin.
For sheer coverage, dampen sponge and apply foundation evenly onto face.
To build more coverage, allow foundation to set and layer using the included sponge.
The foundation can also be applied with fingertips. Not recommended to be applied with a brush.
How to store:

Because of the unique texture, this formula is air sensitive. To ensure the integrity of this product, close inner lid of compact securely after each use and store away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.

• I have deep under eye circles would this product be too thick and...3 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin?3 Answers
  • I haven't decided weather I'm going to buy this or not yet but be...2 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...
Los Angeles, CA
I have such sensitive skin it reacts to almost anything so I have to be careful of products ingredients to avoid a little bump or rash. NARS never irritates my skin so I’m a loyal customer. This product feels soft on my skin and is full coverage. I don’t need to reapply for approx 6 hours. It’s great for the price, and lasts me 6 months.
Raihn D.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have light to medium skin with dual undertones and I use the shade deauville-light 4 as a base foundation. It has medium to full coverage and works well with my oily-combo skin. It is beautiful under powder contour. Holds the look very well! My skin feels velvety and healthy all day.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got the NARS reliant cream compact foundation because I wanted to try a cream foundation.
What I like about this foundation is it's very compact so it's very comfortable for traveling. NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation
Aryn W.
Stamford, CT
Sometimes I go through some periods in the year when my skin is very dry, so I can't really use this product and switch to a liquid, but during the warmer months this is my go to! I love this product and the smooth look it gives me!
Nilomee P.
This stuff goes creamy and will finish to a powder. Can be sheer coverage but can also be built up for more coverage. I think it’s a fairly good product by NARS. I think it could be slightly less expensive for a powder.
Kate G.
Anything “NARS radiant and creamy” is always going to be a hit. From their concealer (which is one of my top two favorites) to their liquid foundation, to this powder foundation. The products always always always pull through in terms of being dependable
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
this is the very best foundation out there. the consistency is amazing. The quality is out of this world! I bought from Sephora and would highly recommend. Also has a wonderful selection in shades!
Jess B.
I cannot say one bad thing about Nars! Every single one of their products are very high quality and are absolutely unbelievable! They blow any other Cosmetic Company out of the water for sure
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I love this powder so much!! It makes my skin so smooth. It is so easy to use. I apply it on top of my foundation and it makes my skin look so good. Never cakey. I continue to buy this!!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I love NARS! Great quality product and strangely I love the smell. I use a kabuki brush to apply and my face appears smooth and creamy. Blends nicely with my chocolate soleil bronzer from Too Faced.
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI
Is this product good for oily skin?
D. R.
I have deep under eye circles would this product be too thick and show off my wrinkles and under eye circles?
Alexandra M.
I haven't decided weather I'm going to buy this or not yet but before I make up my mind I want to ask if it would be able to cover redness, minor acne and under eyes. And want concealer works best with this foundation preferable something that covers dark circles
jacky k.
I have combination skin. I tend to get especially oily in my tzone area, and my skin seems to dry out everywhere else when i wear makeup. I am more concerned with eliminating that shiny look i sometimes get about 2 hours after i put on any kind of foundation. Would this be good for combination skin?
Ashley C.
Columbus, OH
I currently use BB cream , medium deep sheer tint , would switching to NARS Radiant cream compact foundation give me the same results as the BB cream I currently use ?