BY NARS

Overview:

Energizing. Revitalizing. Oil free. Radiance Boosting Complex instantly revives dull, fatigued skin and helps add long-term vitality to the complexion. Prolongs and enhances the look of makeup. Encapsulated sunscreen beads release on contact for luxuriously fresh broad-spectrum protection.

Benefits:

Revitalize: Radiance Boosting Complex Instantly Warms The Complexion With A Soft Pearlescence That Optically Reflects Light For Immediate Radiance.
Energizes And Protects: Plant Extract Evodia Rutecarpa Promotes Microcirculation For Improved Skin Vitality And A Complexion That Looks More Energized. A Cocktail Of Anti-oxidants Helps Ward Off Free Radical Damage While Spf 35 Helps Protect Against Damaging Uva/Uvb Rays.
Improves The Look And Wear Of Foundation: Lightweight, Oil Free Formula Instantly Hydrates And Smooths Skin Surface For Prolonged Makeup Wear.

How To Use:

• Apply To Face For An Allover Glow Or Concentrate Application On High Points Of The Face For Added Dimension.
  • May Also Be Worn Alone To Create A Natural Smooth And Luminous Complexion.
  • Not For Use On Eyelids.

• Has the primer been reformulated or just repackaged? I've had thi...2 Answers
NARS Radiance SPF 35 Primer
  • "nars has done it again. this primer is light weight and doesn't feel oily. it gives a radiant healthy glow. i like the fact that the radiance isn't over powering. the only reason i gave it a 4 stars is because it has spf. at night if i go out, i don't like using spf products so i wouldn't use this then. " in 7 reviews
Joey L.
Walnut, CA
I got a sample of this during a recent trip to Sephora. I applied it after moisturizer and before my foundation and it definitely made my skin look brighter. My face was glowy and this effect lasted for the whole day! I just might buy this primer with my next makeup haul.
Cameron C.
LOVE this primer. Smells delicious and definitely gives my skin an illuminated glow. I use under makeup but also my itself when I go to the pool! It has SPF35 and is broad spectrum, so blocks burning and aging rays! It does get tacky when you apply, so foundation really sticks to it well. One of my favorite products for summer!
Krystal S.
San Jose , CA
I love this primer! It's actually my first NARS product & I'm so glad I took the plunge to splurge. It is so nice underneath my powder foundation! I have a beautiful natural glow all day (or all night). My face doesn't get dry, but after wearing it for over 5 hours, you may need to re powder your face. (at least I have to) I would recommend it, especially since it goes on smoothly, and gives you an amazing glow!
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
Amazing primer. I have pretty good skin in terms of small (but still visible) pores, no oil except on my nose, but dry. I moisturized before primer and foundation but the primer was amazing in terms of keeping my foundation from sweating off as I was taking pictures in the sun for 2 hours. I also kept touching my foundation to no problems and had on no powder. Would def purchase again.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
This is an amazing primer. I prefer primers with a little shimmer as it gives a beautiful yet subtle glow when applied under foundation. A representative at Sephora introduced me to this and it made my skin look beautiful and luminous without feeling like I had anything on my face.
zoe t.
little rock ar
This product has an SPF of 35 which is great during the summer time. it creates the prefect canvas prolonging and enhancing the look of the foundation giving it a more natural look if that's what your going for. I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin.  If your just going to the beach and don't want to go bare face you can wear this and a little bit of waterproof mascara and you will look very fresh and awake while it blurs and smoothens the skin.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
It was...ok. It has SPF which is great, it smells kinda orangey which I like also, it has shimmer and helps brighten your skin. But as primer under make-up it wasn't that amazing. It didn't smooth my skin, cover my pores, nor with longer and better lasting foundation. Basically it was like I wouldn't really put any primer on just a brightening SPF.
Liz W.
Allentown, PA
My favorite primer!! The Nars Radiance Primer is a perfect match for my peachy skin tone. It gives your skin just the right amount of glow. It looks great under your makeup, but also alone with a little bronzer on a beautiful day. It is a go-to summer product for sure! It doesn't hurt that it smells wonderful too!
Jane B.
I like the concept of having SPF in as many of my skincare/makeup steps as possible, but for me this was just a good product, not a great product. I feel like I can use the L'Oreal primer and get the same results as long as my moisturizer has SPF. If I have a chance to get this on sale I will, otherwise I am on to the next one!
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this primer because it gives you a nice glow under your foundation. However, under bright light I realized that you can kinda see the micro pieces of glitter in the primer, so if you don't mind that then it is beautiful. It is kinda subtle so its perfect for the spring and summer for that dewy look.
Erika K.
Storrs, CT
Has the primer been reformulated or just repackaged? I've had this primer for 2 years and I love it so I'm hoping that it's still the same incredible formula.