Nars Radiance Primer SPF 35

A radiant primer that prepares skin for makeup application by instantly reviving dull, fatigued skin and improving vitality over time. Prolongs and enhances the look of makeup.

Reviews on this please? does it’s work well underneath the radiant longwear foundation? Nars Radiance Primer SPF 35 Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
Does this work well with dry skin?
Who loves this? I’m still trying to figure out if i should later this or mix it in my foundation. Help!
Start your review of Nars Radiance Primer SPF 35!
Product Highlights
nars has done it again. this primer is light weight and doesn't feel oily. it gives a radiant healthy glow. i like the fact that the radiance isn't over powering. the only reason i gave it a 4 stars is because it has spf. at night if i go out, i don't like using spf products so i wouldn't use this then. in reviews
Bella L.
Goodyear, AZ
Nars Radiance Primer SPF 35 uploaded by Bella L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this primer. The glow it gives is INSANE and even when my skin gets its oiliest, my makeup doesn’t change whatsoever. It’s like pure liquid glass on the skin and it doesn’t emphasize acne or texture marks. I am obsessed with this and it’s the only primer I travel with now.
Rawan S.
Gurnee, IL
Nars Radiance Primer SPF 35 uploaded by Rawan S.
One of my fav primers! Literally gives you a glass skin glow & has SPF! Seriously if you haven’t used it you need to, it keeps your makeup hydrated all day and in place! I use it alone as well just for a luminous glow & boy does it do wonders! 🥰
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This primer is great. The best part about it is how lightweight it is. It doesn't make me feel oily at all. It really smooths my skin out before putting on makeup. I like products with added SPF in them and this one has SPF 35 which is awesome. I have dry skin and this didn't cling to dry patches. I recommend this to others.
Stephanie M.
Pico Rivera, CA
Nars Radiance Primer SPF 35 uploaded by Stephanie M.
I use this primer before I apply my makeup. It feels light and seems to work will with my make up.
Samantha H.
Peoria, AZ
Nars Radiance Primer SPF 35 uploaded by Samantha H.
I got this as a sample that came with my order from Nars. This product is nothing less than radiant!! It even has a slight floral smell which smells nice! I have never used a radiance primer, it makes me look shiny. I am not sure if I will buy this product because I feel odd wearing glowing stuff when I almost always wear products to make my face mate... But since fall is coming up I may just like it!! I wish the sample had more than one day use so I can really test it out more. #makeup #primer #radiance #Nars
Brittanee R.
I love this primer! The spf 35 is perfect for me and the formula doesn’t break me out. I wasn’t sure about the “radiance” because it has a pink tone to it but after applying it just ends up being a glowy look, my skin doesn’t appear pink.
AMANDA T.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this primer a few years ago, and I did like it. It gives you a nice glow without being over the top. It has a smooth texture and small glitter particles in the primer itself. It didn’t make my foundation last any longer than without primer, but I did make it look really pretty. I wouldn’t purchase it again because it was a little costly, and there’s drugstore primers that do the same thing for a fraction of the price.
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Amazing! Keeps my makeup on forever and goes on so smooth! Leaves my skin feeling super soft!
Rika K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this primer under makeup. It’s a great spf but taking off one star bc it’s chemical sunscreen and I care about the coral reefs :/
Jumana A.
Lake Forest, CA
Really great product. I got a sample and I loved it. Might go out and get the full size. My makeup stayed on all day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jodie B.
il y a 5 mois
Aniek M. il y a 5 mois
I don’t know about the primer. But I am definitely a fan of the nars radiant longwear foundation. It is verh lightweight but has a natural medium to full coverage. Stays on all day long