BY NARS

Transforms any cream or powder eyeshadow into an eyeliner for a smooth, fine line at the base of the lashes. Use to apply powders wet for stronger color impact. For dramatic, dense upper lashes before that first coat of mascara, use Push Eyeliner Brush #46 to deposit dark shadow or eye paint to underside of upper lash line, right at the root-Uzo Ukaeje, International Makeup Stylist Push Eyeliner see more...

Sarai H.
Sarai H.
Love it. Love all my small eyeliner brushes there are so versatile. I can use it for my eyebrows and eyeliner or even concealer for a cut crease or to clean up my eyebrows. Love the thickness of the brush and how long it is. It's densely packed but soft enough for my sensitive skin.
Dina G.
Dina G.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite eye liner brush. I use it and replace it about every six months. It works really well in getting the eye liner in evenly. I use this product every day and would definitely buy again.
Tierney S.
Tierney S.
I LOVE this brush! I use it to tight line the bottom of my eye when I am doing a smoky eye it's the perfect brush to get a even smooth line when tight line.
Taylor Ann S.
Taylor Ann S.
Waynesboro, TN
This product was great! I love using it and found it worked effectively. I would definitely purchase again.
Tezer S.
Tezer S.
Broadstairs , Kent
So I use this brush for my brow bone and to conceal the under of my brows it's very easy to use and I love it, it's a average price brush and you definitely need it in you're collection I would but this item again for sure if mine was to ever get lost or damaged my everyday eyebrow routine brush!
Karmin D.
Karmin D.
Miami, Florida
to make you a ten outline! its hard are hard for precision, but without hurting. leave a clean stroke, I like that, because there are other brushes that the bristles come out and we do not want that in our makeup. I am satisfied with both the price and the quality of it.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Is very good for you brows and eyeliner for getting the in the edge and can be wash with the brush falling apart