BY NARS

Transforms any cream or powder eyeshadow into an eyeliner for a smooth, fine line at the base of the lashes. Use to apply powders wet for stronger color impact. For dramatic, dense upper lashes before that first coat of mascara, use Push Eyeliner Brush #46 to deposit dark shadow or eye paint to underside of upper lash line, right at the root-Uzo Ukaeje, International Makeup Stylist Push Eyeliner see more...

Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Waynesboro
This product was great! I love using it and found it worked effectively. I would definitely purchase again.
Tezer S.
Tezer S.
Broadstairs , Kent
So I use this brush for my brow bone and to conceal the under of my brows it's very easy to use and I love it, it's a average price brush and you definitely need it in you're collection I would but this item again for sure if mine was to ever get lost or damaged my everyday eyebrow routine brush!
Tori C.
Tori C.
Is very good for you brows and eyeliner for getting the in the edge and can be wash with the brush falling apart