BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
OBJECTS OF DESIRE
The #46 Push Eyeliner Brush transforms any cream or powder eyeshadow into an eyeliner for a smooth, fine line at the base of the lashes. Use to apply powders wet for stronger color impact. Designed with a flat edge, the #46 Push Eyeliner Brush deposits a smooth line of eyeshadow at the base of the eyelashes.

NARS reinvents the artistry tool with a comprehensive collection of 16 brushes exquisitely designed for precision application. From base to brush tip, a modern edge seduces: the iconic matte black finish, the embossed logo, and a signature pop of red. New shapes and enhanced brush hair redesigned for effortless application. Delve into an exploration of natural to dramatic looks and discover the artistry of NARS. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

Sarai H.
Love it. Love all my small eyeliner brushes there are so versatile. I can use it for my eyebrows and eyeliner or even concealer for a cut crease or to clean up my eyebrows. Love the thickness of the brush and how long it is. It's densely packed but soft enough for my sensitive skin.
Dina G.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite eye liner brush. I use it and replace it about every six months. It works really well in getting the eye liner in evenly. I use this product every day and would definitely buy again.
Tierney S.
I LOVE this brush! I use it to tight line the bottom of my eye when I am doing a smoky eye it's the perfect brush to get a even smooth line when tight line.
Tezer S.
Broadstairs, Kent
So I use this brush for my brow bone and to conceal the under of my brows it's very easy to use and I love it, it's a average price brush and you definitely need it in you're collection I would but this item again for sure if mine was to ever get lost or damaged my everyday eyebrow routine brush!
Karmin D.
Miami, Florida
to make you a ten outline! its hard are hard for precision, but without hurting. leave a clean stroke, I like that, because there are other brushes that the bristles come out and we do not want that in our makeup. I am satisfied with both the price and the quality of it.
Tori C.
Is very good for you brows and eyeliner for getting the in the edge and can be wash with the brush falling apart