NARS Purifying Foam Cleanser uploaded by Laurissa D.

BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
SKIN. ILLUMINATED.
A refreshing foaming cleanser that lifts away makeup and impurities with botanical exfoliating spheres to gently smooth the skin's surface. Enriched with Wild Rose and Peony extracts, it soothes skin and reduces shine. Contains the NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ designed to restore skin's youthful radiance and reflect light like a prism

BENEFITS:
CLEANSES
Wild Rose Extract works to prevent irritation while cleansing and exfoliating skin. Cellulose, a 100% natural exfoliant, provides deep pore cleansing without scratching skin’s surface.
ILLUMINATES
NARS’ exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ restores skin’s youthful radiance so skin looks revived and luminous.
CONTROLS OIL
Peony Flower extract helps to control oil and reduce shine.

HOW TO USE:
Apply a small amount of product to wet hands and work into a lather. Gently massage onto skin using circular motions. Rinse with warm water. Follow with the Multi-Action Hydrating Toner, Optimal Brightening Concentrate and appropriate NARSskin moisturizer.

Jazmin H.
South Gate, CA
The cleanser works very well I used to have a ton of acne but by using this cleanser my acne has gone away. Yes the product can be pricey but it is totally worth the price. 10/10 would recommend if having trouble with acne.
Evelyn S.
Columbus , IN
I use this one in the morning as my lighter weight cleanser. I love that you don’t need much at all to cover your entire face and it definitely gets your face clean and soft.
Queen o.
It’s was a good cleaner. Did it make my skin feel extra amazing ... No! It’s good for morning cleanse but not a deep cleaning like you would want after a long day in the elements.
Tiffany T.
Every girl that wears make up nose that cleaning your face to three times a week is always a must. And with Nars they have the best exfoliating and facial cleansing products for a great price. It's very smooth on the skin especially sensitive skin and does a great job!
Grizel C.
This was a gift . I'm picky about what I put on my face but with this I didn't break out . Face feels soft and clean . It's pricey but with it . Nars continues to rock :)
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Great #everyday cleanser for combo skin, helps clear and prevent acne from coming back and works really well for me when I'm on my period. This cleaner smells so fresh with the scent of citrus zest & has little tiny exfoliate beads to help with dead skin! I use this once a day especially at night after I've taken my makeup off for the day!
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite cleanser!! It makes my skin feel so clean without being too drying. It has small beads that are gentle on exfoliating without being too harsh. It's foamy, and a little goes a long way! The tube also lasts forever, with such a good price point from Nars!
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
I love skincare products. I clean my skin often! It's very gentle on the skin. It's my second time using this product! I bought this in Dillard's. I recommend anyone to use this product. I would definitely be buying this product again!
Chelsea P.
Torrance, CA
This is one of my favorite cleansers. It smells so clean and feels so good on the skin. I only use it a few times a week because it's a little pricey, but it's totally worth it!
Katie B.
Rochester
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite deep cleanser out there. I have really oily skin and this helps clear out my pores and make my skin feel soft and clean

Amazon