NARS Purifying Foam Cleanser uploaded by Laurissa D.

BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
SKIN. ILLUMINATED.
A refreshing foaming cleanser that lifts away makeup and impurities with botanical exfoliating spheres to gently smooth the skin's surface. Enriched with Wild Rose and Peony extracts, it soothes skin and reduces shine. Contains the NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ designed to restore skin's youthful radiance and reflect light like a prism

BENEFITS:
CLEANSES
Wild Rose Extract works to prevent irritation while cleansing and exfoliating skin. Cellulose, a 100% natural exfoliant, provides deep pore cleansing without scratching skin’s surface.
ILLUMINATES
NARS’ exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ restores skin’s youthful radiance so skin looks revived and luminous.
CONTROLS OIL
Peony Flower extract helps to control oil and reduce shine.

HOW TO USE:
Apply a small amount of product to wet hands and work into a lather. Gently massage onto skin using circular motions. Rinse with warm water. Follow with the Multi-Action Hydrating Toner, Optimal Brightening Concentrate and appropriate NARSskin moisturizer.

Evelyn S.
Columbus , IN
I use this one in the morning as my lighter weight cleanser. I love that you don’t need much at all to cover your entire face and it definitely gets your face clean and soft.
Tiffany T.
Every girl that wears make up nose that cleaning your face to three times a week is always a must. And with Nars they have the best exfoliating and facial cleansing products for a great price. It's very smooth on the skin especially sensitive skin and does a great job!
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
I love skincare products. I clean my skin often! It's very gentle on the skin. It's my second time using this product! I bought this in Dillard's. I recommend anyone to use this product. I would definitely be buying this product again!
Chelsea P.
Torrance, CA
This is one of my favorite cleansers. It smells so clean and feels so good on the skin. I only use it a few times a week because it's a little pricey, but it's totally worth it!
Grizel C.
This was a gift . I'm picky about what I put on my face but with this I didn't break out . Face feels soft and clean . It's pricey but with it . Nars continues to rock :)
Laurissa D.
Howell, NJ
This is my go to everyday skin cleanser. Its light enough it forsnt dry out my skin but strong enough to make my skin feel super clean.
Faye J.
Cleansed my skin very well expecially after I've worn makeup all day good price for go much it does for your skin once again I am an online freak so I bought it offline very gentle on delicate skin would definitely recommend to my friends and family x
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
NARS skin care is phenomenal and it's upsetting it's so hard to find! This cleanser feels great and doesn't leave the skin tight.