BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
SHEER HYDRATION
Sheer tints of color that nourish and hydrate dry, chapped lips. Infused with SPF 15, the rich and creamy texture protects lips and provides beautiful shine.

BENEFITS:
LIPS FEEL SOFTER AND MORE HYDRATED
Wild Mango Butter, Vitamin E, Polar Berries and Açai Oil protect and provide long-lasting hydration.
PROVIDES A SHEER TINT OF COLOR
Subtle shades can be worn alone for a beautiful shine or under other lip products.
SPF 15 PROTECTION
SPF 15 helps protect lips from the damaging effects of the environment.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips. Creates the ideal lip base before lip color application.
Apply over other NARS lip formulas to provide additional protection and shine.

NARS Pure Sheer Spf 15 Lip Treatment
  • "Great product, protects the lips and does not feel dry and it lasts long.Product of good application and great quality. I want to use it more often and buy it again, excellent product.Will surely be passed on to my friends." in 4 reviews
Jasmine T.
Bronx
I love this brand and loved this color. It kept my lips soft and dry without the sticky or slippery mess of chapstick. I wish to try other colors as well including the non colored lip treatment. I will def buy this again.
Faith N.
San Ramon
I didn’t really enjoy this product. The color didn’t appear well on my lips. It may work for other people. But it didn’t work for me. It was too chalky and dry. I don’t recommend it for people who prefer more smooth products
Mikhail B.
Have you ever felt like you had super model lips? Well coat your lips with Nars and that's exactly east you would feel like. It has a good consistency and I use it on my lips if I'm making a video for YouTube. Other wise if I'm going to the store or something then I use something cheaper
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I always love looking for beauty products that are good quality and will benefit my skin as well, this is definitely one of those, I love the pigmentation and it feels really smooth, mostly I find these at ulta or sephora.
Jocelyn B.
I'm a big fan of lipsticks that are lightweight and gentle on lips. This product has such a beautiful pop. I've used this product constantly and their shades are perfect for any occasion. The price is definelty worth the product and I constantly refil !!
Tallyn S.
WARWICK, RI
Love the color and protection from the sun! Can throw it on at the beach and reapply whenever needed easily! First time using and definitely not the last. Packaging is always black and clean. It layers on if it is applied too often.
Kailyn B.
Summerville
OMG will I begin I think that all those products are amazing but this lipy is literally the best thing I've ever used all my legs I think it's amazing it's beautiful I literally have this in almost every single color
Gulsum A.
Raleigh, NC
I love this sheer stick. It's so cute and the color is so cute. And it really cheap and really easy to apply. I absolutely love the packaging it so elegant and simple. I would definitely buy it again.
Kayley W.
Nashville, TN
NARS is a great brand and you can't beat their lipsticks! For being my first time using this I would definitely want to try other colors. This is an expensive lipstick but is long lasting with a rich color
gema s.
Des Moines , WA
I really liked this product. I usually use it when I feel that my lips are chapped. The packaging is simple but it's cute. I bought this product at sephora. First time using it but I would reccomend it.
Allison W.
Warwick, NY
I've never seen, nor heard of this product before..how is it??
Mikhail B.
Did you like it or love it?
Paola R.