BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
SHEER HYDRATION
Sheer tints of color that nourish and hydrate dry, chapped lips. Infused with SPF 15, the rich and creamy texture protects lips and provides beautiful shine.

BENEFITS:
LIPS FEEL SOFTER AND MORE HYDRATED
Wild Mango Butter, Vitamin E, Polar Berries and Açai Oil protect and provide long-lasting hydration.
PROVIDES A SHEER TINT OF COLOR
Subtle shades can be worn alone for a beautiful shine or under other lip products.
SPF 15 PROTECTION
SPF 15 helps protect lips from the damaging effects of the environment.

HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to lips. Creates the ideal lip base before lip color application.
Apply over other NARS lip formulas to provide additional protection and shine.

Buy on Bloomin...
Mikhail B.
Have you ever felt like you had super model lips? Well coat your lips with Nars and that's exactly east you would feel like. It has a good consistency and I use it on my lips if I'm making a video for YouTube. Other wise if I'm going to the store or something then I use something cheaper
Lindsey A.
The applicator isn't as practical as a typical lipstick tube shape, but the actual product is great. The formula is effective, short-term. I sometimes put it on before bed, but find it is most useful before applying a matte lipstick - helps prevents major drying.
Christine H.
Olathe, KS
I really fall in love with this product. It helps my lips really hydrated and I use it on my daily basis. I love NARS but I really think I need a richer lip balm and I don't think this product is reasonably pricey. I don't think I can't afford another one
Michaela H.
This is cute, decently hydrating, gives a little sparkle to a colored lip or just hydrates and enhances natural lips. But as a lip TREATMENT it should be WAYYY more hydrating / long lasting than it is. It's cute and all but for that price I would expect something more hydrating, you could get something like this that's much more affordable that's better for hydrating and sun protection.
Alisa M.
Toledo, OH
I really like this product. It makes my lips look really sexy and shimmery in a subtle way. The color is great, and it makes my lips moist. But the price is insane. I only tried it once because I had a friend who owned it. I couldn't afford to buy it on my own.
Samantha J.
I have very chappy lips and this product gives my lips hydration, very soothing, and also a nice little shimmer. Plus, it stays on, unlike a lot of other similar products. I would recommend this product to my friends for sure!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
I like this, but I don't think it is worth the spend. I think there are other lip treatments that are equal to this quality wise but are less expensive.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Giving this an A+ since it is really hydrating to your lips! Nars Pure Sheer Pure Sheer Lip Treatment Bianca is phenomenal gals...try it!
Nicole D.
NEPEAN, ON
Great product, protects the lips and does not feel dry and it lasts long.Product of good application and great quality. I want to use it more often and buy it again, excellent product.Will surely be passed on to my friends.
Mishaelly S.
The finish is radiant as the name says.

The concealer gives light and after it has melted, the texture gets drier to the touch, but does not quite dry out like a Pro Longwear of life.
It does not get sticky, but I like to settle the product with a little powder just in case.

Besides, I really liked how the concealer covers naturally.

It does not accumulate in the lines, it does not crack, and the skin does not have the appearance of makeup.

I have not been suffering from pimples lately, but I believe that, thanks to these features, it should be great for camouflaging the damn without highlighting the different texture of the skin.
Allison W.
Warwick, NY
I've never seen, nor heard of this product before..how is it??
Mikhail B.
Did you like it or love it?
Paola R.