Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersNARS
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30

A lightweight tinted moisturizer with a broad spectrum SPF 30 that helps to improve skin’s overall condition. Soft and smooth to the touch, skin looks natural and glowing.

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 what kind of coverage and does it clog your pores?
i have been debating on buying this? is it worth the price point? are they cruelty free? Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
Start your review of Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30!
Jordan C.
Torrance, CA
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Jordan C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is new to my collection. And I must say, I wish I bought it sooner. The coverage is really lovely- light but still helps to smooth out the skin. The finish is satin. Very natural looking. It seriously looks like skin. It plays really well with both cream and powder products on top. I’m giving it 4.5 stars!
Kayla R.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Kayla R.
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 is a game changer. I was using Laura Mercier - which I still love… but NARS gives me a little more coverage which I like. It does not have a heavy feeling, and I’m always a sucker for anything with SPF so it’s a win win.
Nicole F.
Philadelphia, PA
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Nicole F.
I love this product so much!! Out of all my foundations I find myself reaching for this one the most it just leaves my skin lookin dewy and flawless, however it is a tinted moisturizer so if u have like dark spots or really bad acne its not going to cover that but it definitely evens out skin tone and doesn't fall into fall lines nor does it emphasize pores. Also it plays well with all my other products wether they be cream or power, the only thing is that it doesn't match the same as my color in other nars products or other foundations, like when I tried shopping for a different brand foundation and used this as a reference color..it.matched me so dark yet this color is not dark.( I wear shade Monte Blanc in Nars soft Matte) Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINA® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 4 palette)
Kateryna Y.
Farmington, MN
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Kateryna Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
The product I always go back to. Honestly it is my holygrail. I am a girl with a combo skin and it is wears comfortably through the day. Although in summer it needs to be sett couple of times during the day. Gives medium natural coverage and just looks gorgeous on a skin. Plus this is the only one brand that makes shade that feels my skin perfectly I am super pale with neutral tone and all the other foundations is to dark for me or have pink tones.
Serena R.
Modesto
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Serena R.
First off i have combination oliy skin, with acne prone added to the mix. I have acne scars and it didn't cover it completely but then again it's just a tinted moisturizer for that title that it's given I will give it credit it's more coverage then an average tinted moisturizer. The feel is a lightweight Foundation, it doesn't get heavy and most of all that I love about this product is it doesn't leave me feeling or looking cakey in any way! It's great over my pimples, it doesn't cover it completely but I have other products to do that job but normally when I wear Foundation it gets all ugly over that spot regardless but with this I have no issues. It doesn't leave you luminous but instead gives you a natural finish, I prefer to be matte so I finish it off with a setting powder and it lasts for hours! I highly recommend this product for anybody who has acne-prone skin it doesn't emphasize it or make it worse layers beautifully even if you want to pack it on. And don't even get me started on the SPF that's included in this product, no flashback or anything since I know sunscreen can leave that, honestly it's like there's no sunscreen in it whatsoever oh, that's a good thing! The performance is five stars the only reason I would dock it down 1 star is the shade range, it just looks so small in comparison to other brands with that said I'm hoping they expand more on it in the future, I did find my correct shade I'm just thinking about others who couldn't. Oh I also forgot to mention, blending this product out is a breeze whether you want to do it with a beauty sponge or a brush
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is awesome! The shade range is great, it applies like a dream with my fingers, doesn’t oxidize, coverage can be built to light medium, and love that spf is included. It leaves my skin looking healthy and radiant.
Dilara Y.
Madison, WI
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Dilara Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was so excited about that but I didn’t like it it gave me good hydration but it looked cakey?! I have a combo-oily skin this product would work for dry normal skinNars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30
Heirloom F.
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Heirloom F.
I think this is a great tinted moisturizer from Nars. They provide light to medium coverage and it feels light on the skin. You can use your hands, beauty blender or brush to achieve different finishes. Nars also have a decent color range for this item :)
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Katie M.
I have been wanting to try this for song long I only hear Great things. I am looking for a sheer to light coverage clean high end tint or foundation that looks like skin for summer so please let me know if you have other ones I should try! This is really moisturizing I already have Biologique Recherche's Creme Masque Vernix and Vital Balm Cream spf putting on with the Real Techniques RTist Foundation Brush. I think in real life not screen life I need the shade down but I love how moisturizing this is and I am excited to see how it looks outside it doesn’t feel like I have foundation on which I appreciate!! I will try the shade down tomorrow. Can’t wait to get some color in my body so my foundations match my neck!! Would love to try nars concealer and their foundation as well!
Emily S.
Canton, OH
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was looking for a nice natural looking foundation to cover up some blemishes but to not leave a cakey, dry finish. I am a big fan of this product, I have tried at least a dozen different foundations and this is definitely one of my favorites. it goes on so smooth and hydrates my skin. I apply a setting powder over top to complete the look. if you are looking for a buildable cover foundation I would definitely recommend this!!

582 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adriana M.
Sullivan City, TX
il y a 14 jours
Adriana M. il y a 14 jours
Yes! I enjoy it
Chas F.
il y a 18 jours
Olivia E. il y a 14 jours
I use this. Best match color for my skin on the first try. I wear it to work, super fast to apply when using your fingers. Great coverage for a tinted moisturizer, similar to a light foundation. I usually have moderate acne and it doesn’t clog my pores or have caused me to break out. I actually think it is improving my skin and the foundation makes me look natural with good coverage!
Maddy A.